Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom (32660 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ekiti Governor Kayode Fayemi on Tuesday took former Deputy National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress(APC) Victor Giadom to Aso Rock Villa in a failed attempt to see President Muhammadu Buhari.

The visit, The Nation learnt, was to win Buhari over to Giadom, who has been laying claim to being acting national chairman of the party.

It was also gathered Fayemi wanted Giadom to see Buhari to get endorsement for the emergency National Executive Council (NEC) he summoned.
But the duo couldn’t see Buhari despite spirited attempts.

They only met his Chief of Staff, Prof Ibrahim Gambari, who insisted Buhari had closed for work.

Fayemi, who is chairman of the Nigeria Givernors Forum, is one of the anti-Oshiomhole forces in the ruling party.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-fayemis-failed-mission-to-villa-with-giadom/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by sarrki(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

I never hide my feelings for him from onset

He’s an enemy of the state

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

Enemy of state for what ? What is their offence going against tinubu Ambition ?

206 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by ebenhazard(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Even fashola, osinbajo

sarrki:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Did you see tinubu in my mention?

49 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

We all know you guys don't have a mind of his own, go against anybody against ur god tinubu

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by OKorowanta: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
But Oshiomole was instrumental to his victory.
Na wa o...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by SaintBeehot(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
undecided I knew he was Lying when he said he had Buhari consent to hold the NEC meeting.

15 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by tesppidd: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Victor Giadom is the Ali Modu Sheriff of APC.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Xisnin(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi is also scheming for 2023.
He thinks he has lost if Oshiomole wins.

But I think he is too shortsighted in this case.
Even if Oshiomole is ousted, that doesn't guarantee a long-term pro-Fayemi regime
because 2023 is still far ahead.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Maxymilliano(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi, who is chairman of the Nigeria Givernors Forum, is one of the anti-Oshiomhooe forces in the ruling party.

What good can come out of a party of strange bedfellows if not betrayal and subterfuge ?

Anyway, I'm not shocked

12 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by History555: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
The nation newspaper propaganda at its finest

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Blackking98(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Enemy of the state how?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by rottennaija(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
The most foolish thing ever heard Gov. Fayemi did.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

So why are they enemy of the state

You are calling for someone's death for committing no crime

Enemy of the state is treason and punishment is death

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by johnmartus(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
And to think of it. Fayemi a lecturer at university of Ghana was brought by Opeyemi Bamidele to confront segun oni.
When he landed in Nigeria he was took to Tinubu in ikoyi
The bastard said he has no money to contest .But Tinubu assured him not to bother himself that he will do everything.

His wife was even crying Because of her view in Nigeria
Politics. During his first tenure he started intimidating bamidele and he almost kill his political career its God that safe him. Before his expiration in office he started again by collaborating with Tinubu political enemies.
We warn Tinubu not to support his second term ambition.
sarrki:

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by onez: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
The nation, that propaganda machine of APC.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is politics for you.A game of treachery wherein traitors are continually betraying themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by History555: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

So why are they enemy of the state

You are calling for someone's death for committing no crime

Enemy of the state is treason and punishment is death

Once you are against tinubu you are enemy of the state

Note not against yoruba because you can be against gani, soyinka, oyedepo, fashola and still be friends of the state

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Asgard13: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin

Yoruba and the nation sef.....

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by fjjc(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
What all of them fail to understand is that, they are set of people that their influence did not go beyond their backyard. How many lives have they elevated not talk about the ones they have impacted. South, North, East and West, the baale of Nigerian politics pass them all. Don't let us argue about it, Tinubu pass them all. Let us wait and see.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Tabitha03(f): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Racoon(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant.He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state.I never hide my feelings for him from onset.He’s an enemy of the state
[/s]What they're doing is treachery but that is the beauty of democracy.No all opinion must have the same view especially in politics.

Amaechi was instigating problem back then but the APC said "...Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

So what have happened now that he is realigning again having sensed that his political ambition is about to be thwarted in the APC? He is now an "enemy of state right"? The Burdillion man betrayed Nuhu Ribadu in 2011. So politics is all about selfish interests in a game of treachery & betrayal.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

cool

Same Fayemi that would become as irrelevant as Fayose of PDP before 2022

After Fayemi's tenure in 2021 even elrufai won't pick his call again, and Buhari would completely forget him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:
grin

Yoruba and the nation sef.....

This one is obsessed with Yorubas and Tinubu

All your post you must mention yoruba

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu faction APC media is just clutching on straws, its loosing grip of the party....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by ODI444(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Oh!!! Thought SW are in the bag for Asiwaju.
Just pray that Akeredolu is not returned. Akintola v Baba Awo will be a child’s play.

19 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by drskyfly007(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anytime I see such news I rush down to check the news medium....

Tinubu nation newspaper on the beat grin

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by ODI444(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Esseite:
Tinubu faction APC media is just clutching on straws... its loosing grip of the party.
He has lost the party in Abuja. All he’s doing now is to secure South West. The game has really changed

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by MetaPhysical: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Even though article says Fayemi is anti-Oshiomole....you still found a way to substitute Tinubu for the story.

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Web2020: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is Tinubu newspaper -- The Nation! Believe their news to certify your imagination

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Is Tinubu the state ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government / Releasing Chibok Girls Information Will Damage Ties With Nigeria –UK / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.