Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lovable Birthday Photos Of The Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovable Birthday Photos Of The Queen (437 Views)

Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovable Birthday Photos Of The Queen by DejiPlug(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
For the Nigerian Broadcasting world, June. 24 is a very important day: It's Queen Ife Ajagbe's birthday. Although actively working from isolation, that hasn't stopped her families, friends or viewers of the internationally recognized Celeb Stopover online TV from celebrating an industry gem accordingly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1NTQvGd-Nnpn5c8XIIhcYQ

Here's her deserving caption for the day

Dear Ife,
Happy birthday to you. You have worked hard through the years and it's time for you to concentrate on monetizing your skills. This year, make sure that you get value for your work. Enjoy an exciting day. �

Yours sincerely,
Ife Ajagbe.
Top/Skirt: @jfdclothings
Makeup: @mojezzytouch_
Plug: @b2datj

Since the beginning of 2020, this beautiful KennisFM presenter has invested so much more into productive conversations with global celebrities through her Celeb Stopover show, which used to be hosted originally at DreamOut Empire before Corona virus struck.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi Laid To Rest In Ibadan, Oyo State(photos) / Sho Madjozi On Burna Boy ‘beef’: I Can Not Be Intimidated By Burna Boy / I Took Frodd To The Toilet And Begged Him To Leave Venita For Me – Omashola (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.