Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl (6180 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Stunning Photos Of Curvy Daniella Okeke / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rema has been trending online after choosing the girl that his heart want.

He took to his twitter page few days ago to tweet that he want a girl to spoil and spend the day with

Most of his female fans tagged him by posting their pictures for him to choose. At the age of the day, rema picked Nimie

Guess what?

The girl rema picked isn't as curvy as other girls that showed interest in the date

Checkout the remaing pictures here

https://missgoldblog.com.ng/2020/06/24/check-out-the-pictures-of-curvy-girls-rema-rejected-for-a-smaller-girl-without-curvy/

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by happybee: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who all of them help?
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by VillageBus(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
dat means e go Bleep d smaller girl?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
E go soon enter one chance! Once fame comes, the first thing they go for is women!
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
I lurve to just hear that name REMA

Lit

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by OKorowanta: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2020
peterangelo:
I lurve to just hear that name REMA

Lit

I believe we are more than two...
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by yuswrld20(m): 12:20am On Jun 25, 2020
pls help me.my family is in need of 50k to complete our rent.have merci on us 0019605080 GTBANK wasiu oduwole
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by Roma10: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Person girlfriend¿
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by OmosexyBlog(f): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where is the girl sef
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by Raymeskey: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hustle o so that your girlfriend wouldn't be advertising herself for another man.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl by Haywhymido(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
forcing ur useless self on a lad. shame on you go and fix ur life

(1) (Reply)

Okereke Has "Problems" With Nigerian Culture / Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son / Photos: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Totally Nude In Support Of Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.