Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting (18680 Views)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by vicdom(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ok naw we dey come ,make we see Oshiomole first
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Bewiseedet(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Them done cashout. Politics pays more than bet9ja
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Chicastle: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
I heard Edolites are with Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:
Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/24/breaking-edo-pdp-primaries-court-strikes-out-suit-to-stop-obaseki-from-contesting/

The reason for all this suit is because they know that election in Nigeria is for the highest bidders and Obaseki got the state's money at his disposal. Just imagine that APC still went ahead to conduct primary election as if we don't know Ize Iyamu has been anointed to win. Anyway, it helps them to avoid unnecessary litigation from opposition parties after the election

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
tax collectors maturity.

Obaseki ran from osho to go and hook in the hands of a brutal Godfather called wike.

Thank God for Gej who came to his rescue , he would have been sweating from anus today.

Secondus Agba yahoo.

By Friday over 3000 delegates account will swell like Garri Ijebucheesy.

Obaseki the latest malfunctioning ATM is in Town

They are all still better than the man that used bullion van to ring election and the other person that said, "Everyone knows that i don't like money".

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Jesusloveyou: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Pls nairalanders I'm currently looking for the "Obaseki is a goner" crew cos there's been a sharp increase in the purchase of sniper lately..

What happened to "Oshomole is a crafty politician, Obaseki is a rookie in politics, he can't contend with a political juggernaut like Oshomole that can see into the future" grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure this whole thing be like film for Oshomole eyes.

He certainly never expected or foresaw this..

Oshomole thought he could just oust the governor because he knew politics better than him but he forgot that nobody has the monopoly of knowledge

can obaseki win his ward?
can he win up to 30 wards out of 192 wards?
or can he win up to 3 local government out of 18 local government?

just shift to one corner
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Jesusloveyou: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chicastle:
you did not hear well.
Jesusloveyou:

just shift to one corner
Chicastle:
you did not hear well.
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by boookworm: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jesusloveyou:

just shift to one corner

4 + 4 torgba grin grin

Obaseki is no longer a goner, right?

If Oshomole thought he could dictate for the state and become the very thing he fought against, he should better think again.

Edo is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Jostoman: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
tax collectors maturity.

Obaseki ran from osho to go and hook in the hands of a brutal Godfather called wike.

Thank God for Gej who came to his rescue , he would have been sweating from anus today.

Secondus Agba yahoo.

e dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by deboysben(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
grin

Wondering how much the Tax collectors must have collected from Santa Obaseki for withdrawing the cases
rant of a serial loser

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by deboysben(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
tax collectors maturity.

Secondus Agba yahoo.

lol

Rant of a serial loser

We will continue to say it that sophiscated politics is not a rocket science.
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Jesusloveyou: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:

4 + 4 torgba grin grin

Obaseki is no longer a goner, right?

If Oshomole thought he could dictate for the state and become the very thing he fought against, he should better think again.

Edo is not Lagos
hahahahahaha,
Edo is not lagos,
and obaseki could not contest primary in APC
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by helinues: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
deboysben:
rant of a serial loser

Una go just dey make use of English words without knowing the meaning...

Who is a serial loser between you and me? Let's put presidency aside, what happened to the likes of Saraki, Dino that you guys support have sent them to political Oblivion.

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by knowhowk: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dyke15:
PDP and maturity just dey lyk soup nd Eba* 4+4 is d new code now.Anybody against should just go nd lick high tension
. A bottle of Chilled beer for u .
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by boookworm: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,
Edo is not lagos,
and obaseki could not contest primary in APC
But as u can see now APC might not have a candidate in the election cos the chairman who has been recognized by the court of law has declared the primary null and void. So why would obaseki tie his governorship ambition on such party that is in deep shit

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by deboysben(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

Who is a serial loser between you and me? Let's put presidency aside, what happened to the likes of Saraki, Dino that you guys support have sent them to political Oblivion.

Hahahahaha
i will get back to you after the edo election

Just bear it in mind that one good turn deserves another.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Macphenson: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
grin

Wondering how much the Tax collectors must have collected from Santa Obaseki for withdrawing the cases

E pain you ? Please don't drink sniper as I enjoy your sifia painment here on nairaland.

Obaseki dey learn work for Santa compared to the bullion van thief that shared money in two full bullion vans within 12 hours

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Jesusloveyou: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:

But as u can see now APC might not have a candidate in the election cos the chairman who has been recognized by the court of law has declared the primary null and void. So why would obaseki tie his governorship ambition on such party that is in deep shit
the list of authentic members sent to inec,
and inec witness the primary,
the names of those ojezua faction are not there and not recognised by inec or court
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Jesusloveyou: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
deboysben:

Jesusloveyou:

just shift to one corner
deboysben:

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by helinues: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
deboysben:

Same way you guys have been saying and later disappear after the election and come with new monikers.

grin
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by deboysben(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahaha
u just mention 2 but we will soon send hundreds in to political oblivion at a time.

NB sophiscated politics is not a rocket science
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by lagdmark(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chicastle:
Not only Edolites, apart from the SW people that love godfather politics, all Nigerian youths should support Obaseki, his action is case study.
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Most of this reporters are giving out report out of content. The judge didn't strike it out, it is the complainants who applied that they wants to settle out of court. What kind of journalism are we practicing in Nigeria? This reporter's are confusing the masses thereby creating another perspective in the mind of the masses
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by ratcock: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Most of this reporters are giving out report out of content. The judge didn't strike it out, it is the complainants who applied that they wants to settle out of court. What kind of journalism are we practicing in Nigeria? This reporter's are confusing the masses thereby creating another perspective in the mind of the masses
You are the one that lacks understanding of the judicial system. When parties settle a matter out of court, the next step is for the judge to strike out the matter.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Dyke15(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
knowhowk:
. A bottle of Chilled beer for u .
I swr na LIFE b my brand oga mi
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by kolade560: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oshiomole e- foolish supporters were as at ystday blasting obaseki on the ruling of DAT case, I must tell u that u are senseless and shameful to this country.PDP will win Edo comfortably, u hear?
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dyke15:
PDP and maturity just dey lyk soup nd Eba* 4+4 is d new code now.Anybody against should just go nd lick high tension

Cc: bighead9, afamed, , cliicmarin
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Bighead9: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Cc: bighead9, afamed, , cliicmarin

Who cares.

Ugly Obaseki is packing his luggages as he prepares to hand over to Ize Iyamu, our next Governor in Edo state. grin grin

Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=ratcock post=91027169]
You are the one that lacks understanding of the judicial system. When parties settle a matter out of court, the next step is for the judge to strike out the matter. [/quote

Your stupidity alarming, when a court rejects a case what terms are they using for it (strike out) when a complainant apply to withdraw a case what terms are they using (withdraw). Why are reporters using the right terms for the wrong terms
Re: Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting by ratcock: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Gregorian2020 post=91030283][/quote]
No need trying to educate a mumu and a stark illiterate for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Six Over Drug Cookies, Intercepts UK, Saudi-bound Cocaine / Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) / Ikpeazu & Ogar: Confusion In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.