Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu (57673 Views)

Adamu Adamu Walks Out On NANS In Deadlocked Meeting / Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Habiyo:
these are the result of having illiterate as a leader. Poor health facility and inability to provides social amenities. Shame on una! Open our Schools, there is no covid-19 in Niggerarea.

Spoken like a real illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Habiyo: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Reinaldo:

Spoken like a real illiterate.
Quota system benefactor. It really hurts you so bad.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Omengboji: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Naija will start getting it right at the point of saying "no more seeking medical treatment abroad" then we start appreciating ourselves. Asorock hospital that doesn't have ordinary paracetamol as confirmed by the wife,till date the person in charge was never questioned. Buhari start from there to fight corruption let others learn if truly you want to fight it. Same hospital get yearly a location and so does it mean the budget is shared between these major players? If you mention isolation centres as criteria then build for all federal schools as money realised through TSA. And then mandate states to follow with a mandate of completion at a stipulated time.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Mazigabriel(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is the result of choosing illiterate leaders from the north and useless representative from the south to rule the country, because the don't know the value of education. The want everyone to become a dumb ass like them. What Nigeria has as leaders are gutter Brained human beings with fish reasoning
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Mazigabriel(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
These fish Brained leaders we have should go to South Africa and learn how the are managing the issue, the south African leaders are now ready to commence their first covid-19 vaccine testing, and the so called giant of Africa is still backward due to the Moronic scammers we have as leaders. Shameless old wogs
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Mazigabriel(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
These fish Brained leaders we have should go to South Africa and learn how the are managing the issue, the south African leaders are now ready to commence their first covid-19 vaccine testing, and the so called giant of Africa is still backward due to the Moronic scammers we have as leaders. Shameless touts
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by peterwhite247: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
fg shud open schools,dey said we have abt 560 dead from covid19 before nko,wat do u expect even on a normal pple die every day in Nigeria because one thing or the other.for dos dat have carryover and ar scared to back to school I pity u ....

1 Like

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Frankology: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
How is it going to work when most of the federal schools don't even have good clinics to take care of her students when need arises, shame on our government, again i say shame!!!
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by lilybonny(f): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
I can't work.BIG jokers

1 Like

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by oluspicy: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Schools that are already poorly funded while lacking basic amenities and you're recommending isolation center for...

Confused set of people in the helms of leadership.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by SirWarlock: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exactly why Nigeria isn't ready for anything grin
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by oyetpel(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't get why people are complaining.

This is a big step forward towards opening tertiary institutions

The isolation centers is not like 100 bed or 300 bed centers like states are commissioning. It can be a 5 or 10 bed center for emergency treatment, and if it turns out to be a severe case such student(s) will be transferred to their school teaching hospitals.

It is something obvious that the covid-19 here is Nigeria is a child's play compared to USA, judging by infections and death rate.

Our government are just doing copy cat, they locked us down because world powers are on lockdown too.

What the FG fears, and what you will be careful about if you are a president is because they are scared if 10-20 pupils die once they open schools.

So having isolation centers of minimum of 10 beds where such pupils can easily be taken care of is the right decision.

And i think this is meant for higher institutions and pri/secondary schools that operates boarding school.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Sterlingcv: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Our leaders are bunch of jokers.

There are still lucrative job offers in Nigeria. Irrespective of your academic background, course of study and experience.

A colleague referred a young chap to me for career tips. From our phone conversation I discovered he's a very smart guy but had issues back then school and came out with third class. He didn't allow his grade to deter him from achieving his dreams. One of the recommendations I made was to have his CV designed by one of our highly experienced HR and career builders and it worked like magic. He landed a lucrative job with barely one year experience in a manufacturing firm. Meanwhile there's no magic anywhere. He felt he needed help and he sought for it.

We shouldn't get to a level where we think we know it all. No one is an island of knowledge. Learning from those who have gone past the stage we are makes things easier. The right people!

At Sterling Executive CV, we will help you:

1) Identify skills in your current (if you're working) and past work experience that are transferrable to your target job.

2) Craft a professional work summary at the top, calling out your career goals and qualifications.

3) Reformat your CV, giving it a clean and polished look.

4) Guide you in your professional pursuits through counseling.

Join the WhatsApp group and send your CV for FREE review

1 Like

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Elsadam(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Habiyo:
these are the result of having illiterate as a leader. Poor health facility and inability to provides social amenities. Shame on una! Open our Schools, there is no covid-19 in Niggerarea.

He is literate and succefull than the whole of your family
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Temysteve(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Like schools will have isolation centres ??

We all know this isn't possible. Especially with federal schools.
I guess the federal sch has enough capacity to do that.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Habiyo: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Elsadam:

He is literate and succefull than the whole of your family
He is learned indeed, by quota system. entrance exam, 2 mark for zamfara far north and 139 mark in East. am happy it hurt you
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by kane10(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Empty talk all the time, nonsense, if the dont have any thing progressive to say they should just keep quiet
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by donmik: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2020
This govt is indirectly saying they don't want western education in Nigeria again.

Their are giving privates loans to pay salary during lockdown.

Sorry for the folks u keep misleading
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by donmik: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Have American and European professors found cure?

Must u remain their subjects forever?
Haba
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by KogiFocus(m): 1:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Another means of looting grin
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by fareed69(m): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Let the schools resumes

Fake covid killing the economy

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by chyket(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2020
This covid-19 Pandemic has provided the opportunity to us to provide basic health facilities by force.I fully support this initiative and also think that post covid-19,the Isolation centres could be converted to health Centres.
I personally will happily contribute to this initiative in my Kids'Schools.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by daniel557: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Make dem no jus kuku open d schools coz na dangerous sthing o
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Temysteve:
I guess the federal sch has enough capacity to do that.

Loool
Y u talking as if, u don't know how things are being done in this country.
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by PhilipReigns(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Danny4show(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Xavfra:

The apt fact....

Our so called PhD holders and professors can't find a cure....
Can you find a cure to what is not existing? grin
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by dasnan(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2020
I'm of the opinion that schools should be reopened Asap!
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Danny4show:
Can you find a cure to what is not existing? grin

Firstly, why do you think it doesn't exist....

Secondly, sometimes I feel like it doesn't exist.....
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by usah4(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Politics wahala....
So now that is to say we no deh go school this year be that or what, cos to me this is very impossible.
Even some of the learning environment, facilities, labs, classrooms, lecture halls of some school (public & FG Schools) is nothing good to talk about talk more of have an ISOLATION CENTER.
Naija na scam ahbeg..
We for still be slaves ahbeg
Our leaders don spoil our INDEPENDENCE
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Crownbefitsme(f): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Lewandoski20:
Even Aso Rock no get Isolation Center, na Primary School go come get. Tueh!
Awon Oniranus!!
Lol
Re: Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu by Danny4show(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Firstly, why do you think it doesn't exist....

Secondly, sometimes I feel like it doesn't exist.....

grin you have answered the question yourself..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.