Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens (2937 Views)

ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Adaibeku(f): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
imhotep:

JAMO84's flexibility and concessions does not apply to this issue.
But he remains flexible to herdsmen and APC covid party grin grin
Sai baba.

cc lzaa metaphysical afamed adaibeku

Me n imhotep my husband's brother are watching

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Asgard13: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
Is Peter Obi in APC? I don't under most of your reasoning. Let Tinubu discuss with the likes of Onu, Rochas and Onyeama etc. Igbos are not rigid as some people may want us to believe. The Igbos and Yorubas can support one another, which is beneficial to both tribes in the long run. Southern unity may be cemented for good from this alliance.

I rebuke this statement and bind it forever amen..

You don’t know Yoruba.... you can never imagine how Yoruba hate you as Igbo man... or look down on you as a south south human..

They pretend... don’t trust that pretense...

Even their pastors hate you as Igbo especially pastor wife

Can you as igbos be Yoruba slave?

Anybody saying unity with Yoruba is an Igbo traitor...

Why you think say rochas kalu onu Ameachi Dey curve Tinubu

Was it not all of them follow comot oyegun and brought Oshiomole..

Rest na history

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

When do u guys learn party is nothing
Because you fail understand politics. Party determines a lot in Nigerian Presidential race. The ruling party always have the upper hand unless you have a Jonathan in power. If you give me an Onyeama as the APC Presidential candidate for instance, and bring Peter Obi as VP for PDP in the SE, I can get my balls that Onyeama would have the upper hand.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Efcc should go after all the useless acn

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by RZArecta(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2020
JAMO84:
[s]There they go again, the exact useless line of thought I was talking about[/s]

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Asgard13: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

When do u guys learn party is nothing

No matter ... how e matter..

Igbo should never ever trust a Yoruba human...

Is a. Suicide on igbos..

Please make una die this matter ....

Igbo Yoruba relationship should stop for marriage at least na individuals

Politics with Yoruba people

God forbid ....

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=91044860]Media wash[/quote][/s] grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by slimfit1(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
If Igbos can shit grounds for the likes of Obasanjo and Abiola, Yorubas are not immune from doing same. Igbo Presidency come 2023 is the best way to cement southern unity. If Tinubu can support the candidacy of Igbos in APC and campaign for them, don't you think the tension between both tribes would end for good. Bring an Igbo President in APC and bring an Igbo PDP VP, we will surely throw our weight behind the APC candidate.
The Igbos are always open to repaying a good debt and history can justify that.

Go and put your focus on Biafra abeg
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by KAHBOOM: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Yoruba's are funny oo

Anytime they are bin dealt with they will remember southern unity.

In politics there are no permanent friend or foe so there are other parties that will fill in the vacuum if he decides to leave.

Tinubu is overhyped.He will pull out without ekiti,ondo and oyo becos he is not in charge of those state.
Even if all Yoruba's leave and a nice offer is thrown at the south south and south east they will align immediately.

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by mrhowoto: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
If Igbos can shit grounds for the likes of Obasanjo and Abiola, Yorubas are not immune from doing same. Igbo Presidency come 2023 is the best way to cement southern unity. If Tinubu can support the candidacy of Igbos in APC and campaign for them, don't you think the tension between both tribes would end for good. Bring an Igbo President in APC and bring an Igbo PDP VP, we will surely throw our weight behind the APC candidate.
The Igbos are always open to repaying a good debt and history can justify that.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by JAMO84: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Racoon:
No reasonable Igbo man wants the presidency in a nation wherein there is no equity, fairness
justice or peace.So all the Igbos angling for the presidency in the present day Nigeria are doing so because of selfish reason.
You're free to continue deceiving yourself, but I know for sure that you're much closer to the presidency than you will ever get to achieving Biafra

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by OfoIgbo: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2020
JAMO84:
If Igbo are not consumed by their useless hate for Yoruba, they would have seen the APC crisis as a possible cause for southern unity that could hand them the presidency on a platter. Instead of seeing the bigger pictures, they'd rather insult Tinubu from morning to night.

I AM DONE TALKING

In 2015, the SE clamoured for Southern unity to back GEJ, the SW refused but instead chose to work with the Fulanis
In 2020, the SE asked Tinubu to bury his presidential ambition and support a SE presidential candidate in APC, Tinubu and the SW refused. They insisted that a SW candidate must be selected by APC after all they formed APC>

Now that Amaechi is teaching Tinubu a few political lessons, you are now asking for southern unity. This is a very disingenuous request, clearly for Tinubu to save face, and reap from where he did not sow, and start claiming how powerful he is blah blah blah.

Tinubu can go and fight his wars alone, after all, he wasn't willing to do the right thing by backing a SE candidate under APC. If he had done that, imagine the cooperation he would have been receiving from the SE and SS bloc of both APC and PDP, now that he is beleaguered.

Tinubu couldn't look past his shriveled nose, politically speaking. He has to pay the price alone. The better south will not be joining him in the political oblivion he prepared for himself.

1 Like

Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by JAMO84: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
OfoIgbo:

In 2015, the SE clamoured for Southern unity to back GEJ, the SW refused but instead chose to work with the Fulanis
In 2020, the SE asked Tinubu to bury his presidential ambition and support a SE presidential candidate in APC, Tinubu and the SW refused. They insisted that a SW candidate must be selected by APC after all they formed APC>

Now that Amaechi is teaching Tinubu a few political lessons, you are now asking for southern unity. This is a very disingenuous request, clearly for Tinubu to save face, and reap from where he did not sow, and start claiming how powerful he is blah blah blah.

Tinubu can go and fight his wars alone, after all, he wasn't willing to do the right thing by backing a SE candidate under APC. If he had done that, imagine the cooperation he would have been receiving from the SE and SS bloc of both APC and PDP, now that he is beleaguered.

Tinubu couldn't look past his shriveled nose, politically speaking. He has to pay the price alone. The better south will not be joining him in the political oblivion he prepared for himself.
I stopped reading when I saw Ameachi is teaching Tinubu political lesson, because of a single ex pate order that could be vacated any moment from now?
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by BlackfireX: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2020
I think the only life line for tinubu is to cross the Niger and see how he can connect with the igbos and there cousins..
Though it will be hard ,but 3 years is enough...

Walahi there is fire on the mountain
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by 7lives: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

Igbos are always open to alliance with west this is what we have been telling u guys

If nation tomorrow reads ...Peter obi visit tinubu ...watch how the north would slow down completely ...with his media hands to remove the little or no dent in obi and a sound agreement the deal is set

It's would be north vers south ...and north hates that

Yes Igbos are always open to MASTER SERVANT relationship between them and their neighbors.
Igbos being the master and neighbors being the servant.
No it will NEVER happen so make una allign with who una like, Yorubas are safe with every other tribe except Igbos.
I will prefer a Ganduje visiting Tinubu any time, what does Tinubu stand to gain from Peter Obi?, what is his electoral value?, how many votes can he bring to the table?.
Last last una go understand.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Ayed44: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
JAMO84:
Different situation requires different measures. It's Igbo who are always stubborn and rigid, we the Yoruba are always ready to shift ground and make concession when necessary.

I AM DONE TALKING

Stop insulting Igbos, please!

Your 2023 presidency is waiting for you in Abuja. Go and take it and leave Igbos alone.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Madmohamed419(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... Everybody dat have made sure Nigerians will not know peace, dey also will not know or see peace
tunubu and ipob is what make niaraland what it it today
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
Because you fail understand politics. Party determines a lot in Nigerian Presidential race. The ruling party always have the upper hand unless you have a Jonathan in power. If you give me an Onyeama as the APC Presidential candidate for instance, and bring Peter Obi as VP for PDP in the SE, I can get my balls that Onyeama would have the upper hand.
Like Jonathan bringing APC candidate in bayelsa
Or APC supporting Godwin in Edo ?
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
Adaibeku:

Me n imhotep my husband's brother are watching
nwanyi oma kiss kiss
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Yebosola(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2020
JAMO84:
If Igbo are not consumed by their useless hate for Yoruba, they would have seen the APC crisis as a possible cause for southern unity that could hand them the presidency on a platter. Instead of seeing the bigger pictures, they'd rather insult Tinubu from morning to night.

I AM DONE TALKING

Good one, they are AGIP, APGA that could ave given them leverage was jettison for reasons best known to them. Tinubu is there music from morning till night, and d guy sef no see them
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Too bad! But it isn't too late for him to restrategize with the SE. Politics is all about interest and re-alignment.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Yebosola(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Ayed44:
Stop insulting Igbos, please!

Your 2023 presidency is waiting for you in Abuja. Go and take it and leave Igbos alone.

Tell your brothers to stop invading every thread with Tinubu, let everybody carry his cross,u are making him more popular by default
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Good one, they are AGIP, APGA that could ave given them leverage was jettison for reasons best known to them. Tinubu is there music from morning till night, and d guy sef no see them
Nobody is agip. Igbos fought for the APC too. Because majority are in PDP doesn't mean we don't know what we want. From the merger of the APC till the 2015 elections, the likes of Rochas paid the ultimate price. His APGA faction are among the signatories to the party and for their sakes they have the right to clamour for the APC Presidential ticket.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Yebosola(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ameachi can and will never teach Tinubu polical lessons, because he has become an errand boy to few cabals, what can he bring to table? His Rivers Wike has made him mince meat already, talk less of the whole South South
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Tell your brothers to stop invading every thread with Tinubu, let everybody carry his cross,u are making him more popular by default
How can you tell if all those monickers are Igbos?
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by 7lives: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2020
RZArecta:
Loooool grin haven’t the Igbo consistently tried to stretch a brotherly arm across the Niger only to be ridiculed by online miscreants and BMC zombies ? The chicken has come home to roost and now they’re at fault again. I even as an Ijaw man presicted all these going on and advocated for southern unity, I also pointed out the fact that whenever there’s a semblance of this unity cropping up, BMC zombies acting on orders from above will bring up tribalism and bigotry sentiments especially from the civil war era and most recently IPOB agitations to scatter the whole thing. It was as consistent and predictable as the sunrise, now see what is going on, everyone will go to where he has a better offer and not necessarily for the good of his region/people but rather because tribalism, greed and blind political bigotry of a single individual and his foot soldiers caused all this. Can Tinubu bite the bullet and stretch his hand across for friendship now ? If not for anything but for the unity of this nation and sanctity of lives because it’s only his voice that can galvanize people and history will be kind to him though at the expense of his ambition. The NC are ready, same as the SE and SS, he already has the SW in his pocket but he should remember that the clock is ticking cool

Tinubu don pass that level, Tinubu came to campaign for Dr Chris Ngige in Anambra, how was he treated by the Igbos?.
Even in Lagos here right in front of me, one useless otokoto movie actor was almost running mad shouting who is Tinubu, how can he go to campaign in Anambra who does he think he is?.
Tinubu has since gone to every state in Nigeria to campaign, and he has since moved to the level of a national leader and is poised to become the president of Nigeria.
The funny thing is I don't see any SHENANIGAN form anywhere stopping him, he has paid his dues or hasn't he?, whoever think Tinubu's base is only in the SW will end up confused.
Day don break jor make una go learn how to play first, if una want our support una go first support us, that's how we roll now.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

Like Jonathan bringing APC candidate in bayelsa
Or APC supporting Godwin in Edo ?
At least you completed the Jonathan sentence. Governorship is a different ball game. Presidency is always advantageous to the rulling party except you have a Jonathan willing to allow a level playing field.
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Yebosola(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Asgard13:

No matter ... how e matter..

Igbo should never ever trust a Yoruba human...

Is a. Suicide on igbos..

Please make una die this matter ....

Igbo Yoruba relationship should stop for marriage at least na individuals

Politics with Yoruba people

God forbid ....

Joker, but u can live with Yoruba, u better craw back to where u came from, hatred is bad for your heath
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by Asgard13: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Joker, but u can live with Yoruba, u better craw back to where u came from, hatred is bad for your heath

Learn how to hate from Yoruba people .... majority of them are born with hatred ... abuse .. insults..

Any Igbo entering a business partnership with Yoruba should wear widas otherwise ...... hmmm
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by SideIncome(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
NAIJA and its POLITICAL WAHALA.. as much as we are concerned about this nation political state, we must also be fully concerned about our finance. if you wish to learn how to make money via affiliate marketing, do well to download my free eBook. check my signature
Re: Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens by orisa37: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
LET THERE BE ACN AND CPC REGISTERED SEPARATELY NOW. AND LET APC BE DEAD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lt Gen Ihejirika Said El Rufai Is Boko Haram Commander: Reminder By Reno Omokri / Enugu State Airport: More Pictures Emerges- PICTURES / Currently We Have Two Set Of Law In Nigeria -sen Enyinnaya Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.