Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (67373 Views)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Farmer Turns Overnight Millionaire After Finding World's Biggest Gemstones (Pix) / Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow, just like that.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
This thing dey for zamfara. Government will not allow you mine it.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by adecz: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Make mesef go look for nigerianite
to mine!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Jakemedg(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Hushpuppy people I hail ooo
What has hushpuppi got to do with this thread abi you miss road?
Abeg no derail this thread
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I don't mean tanzanite, I mean other type of precious stone with good value like this tanzanite.

OK, here you go.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/precious-stones-found-in-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj23PLBn53qAhWSC-wKHbWuAQQQFnoECAYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2LCwhvZ73mCMfOpkDZ7jrx

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/349194-gemstones-could-earn-nigeria-over-12-billion-don.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj23PLBn53qAhWSC-wKHbWuAQQQFjAOegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw04KzycKs9N8x4NEn3rx5gH

Got your shovels, man? Let's go digging. We split it 50/50.

Would have sent you a detailed geological survey material that I took from my Dad's shelf- goes way back to the 60s but it's in paper form.

Just manage that for now.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Hushpuppy people I hail ooo
fresh girl, DM, I want to tell u sth
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Good country. If it's Nigeria the government will collect the stones and arrest you for the mining sad See as God pick him call. God when, pick ma call too na cry

Even if they were the same ones the license to mine the precious stones?

Did you read that part of the story?

He wasn't doing anything illegal cos the government of that country gave him the license.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by tydi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
The way him wives go dey drag who love am pass now eeh! grin
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Iceberg3:
This is a real miner...not those coneheaded miners and industrialists looking for something else to mine grin

Lzaa imhotep
omonnakoda, some kinds of mining are not allowed oh grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by stagger: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
2,000 cows at an average of N200,000 per cow...the man was never poor in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nairalandmonika: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

OK, here you go.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/precious-stones-found-in-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj23PLBn53qAhWSC-wKHbWuAQQQFnoECAYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2LCwhvZ73mCMfOpkDZ7jrx

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/349194-gemstones-could-earn-nigeria-over-12-billion-don.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj23PLBn53qAhWSC-wKHbWuAQQQFjAOegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw04KzycKs9N8x4NEn3rx5gH

Got your shovels, man? Let's go digging. We split it 50/50.

Would have sent you a detailed geological survey material that I took from my Dad's shelf- goes way back to the 60s but it's in paper form.

Just manage that for now.
Wow, thanks how does one get licence to mine these stones and how can one be sure his minin the right location.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Coldie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
If it was in Nigeria, immediately military would take over the area u found the stone
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Openbusiness: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Even if they were the same ones the license to mine the precious stones?

Did you read that part of the story?

He wasn't doing anything illegal cos the government of that country gave him the license.
Even with license to mine, I'm not talking about illegal mining. I'm talking about integrity and transparency which your government has ZERO! If it was a small scale miner here that found those precious stones worth millions of pounds, I put it to you that they will seize it and rope him with one offense or another. Even big corporations here many times have to engage the govt in very expensive litigations in order to claim their rights. But where will a small business with a poor proprietor with 30 children see that kind of money to fight? The whistle blowers of the looted money recovery, please have they been paid? Or did we not read the news of how 9ja govt change mouth? grin
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by andyanders: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
He is lucky to be in Tanzania, where they have sane president and leaders, who allow and encourage their own peasant famers to explore their natural resources to empower them.

For our president and their demonic cabals, would have arrested him and collected that money from him at the end, it will end in their individual accounts.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Risingblue008(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Daybreak,everwhr Burst
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by kheny12(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
alramon:
cheesy sorry o but why is his ear so big like that..

Lol,maybe he's the chairman of Big Ear association of Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by BBright1: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
He really need to build school for his 30 children pls 2000 cows
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Hundjager: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow! Grass to Grace, God has answered his prayers, and provided a means fro him to feed his numerous children.

This reminds me FCMB significant contribution of N250 million naira, and their recent partnership with Babban Gona and other groups to provide daily meals for needy Nigerians.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by BBright1: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin angry grin
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Openbusiness:

Even with license to mine, I'm not talking about illegal mining. I'm talking about integrity and transparency which your government has ZERO! If it was a small scale miner here that found those precious stones worth millions of pounds, I put it to you that they will seize it and rope him with one offense or another. Even big corporations here many times have to engage the govt in very expensive litigations in order to claim their rights. But where will a small business with a poor proprietor with 30 children see that kind of money to fight? The whistle blowers of the looted money recovery, please have they been paid? Or did we not read the news of how 9ja govt change mouth? grin

I know all that, right?

It just shows you that a lot of things ain't normal at the end.

I just found the whole idea absurd that's all.

But in the end, they will run with the money but they don't know that they will end up the biggest losers in the end.

Why do you think that foreign investors are scared of looking Nigeria's way half the time.

I hope you get my point.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by success97: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DsKyi3xeIc

Please help me with just viewing this video for only 5 seconds
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Aflix(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
I'm sure I'm sure that if he had asked for $10 dollars, he would have gotten it.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Wow, thanks how does one get licence to mine these stones and how can one be sure his minin the right location.

Not sure.

But man... that sector is murky and corrupt. In Nigeria, that is. Nothing really transparent.

I know a couple of persons who have not-so-good tales about it.

But still a couple are making a killing out of it. But the annoying part is that these are mainly foreigners- Chinese, Lebanese etc.

Many of them illegal. I must add.

Nigeria is messing up big time.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by labelle123(f): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Isinweke:
You come hold those stones like that in front of Nigerians in Nigeria and even give it to people to touch. Hmm, you and the stones go lose together.
I tell you naija my people lol
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by betonnaira: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Na so baba dey answer prayers
shey
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by SoftBillionaire: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Interesting
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Obabie(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maynation
Can I send you a Pm please? smiley
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by EmagNig(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Great one
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Jaysleeves(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Na so baba dey answer prayers
hey girl you sure are beautiful and rare like those gemstones.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by ugbanante: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is just divine appointment day. Everyone has its day of such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.