Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (67376 Views)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Farmer Turns Overnight Millionaire After Finding World's Biggest Gemstones (Pix) / Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by earnit2: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
life
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Gordieshegz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
fairheart:

Stones have been given to Government, which is why he was paid.

I can understand bro.
You think a Nigerian government will settle with such deal with a citizen?

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by fairheart(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gordieshegz:

I can understand bro.
You think a Nigerian government will settle with such deal with a citizen?

THIS THING CANNOT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. NA WITH LAWYER YOU GO FIT SEE N1 MILLION SELF, AND E FIT REACH 1 YEAR BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE THE MONEY.
NIGERIA IS NOT A GOOD COUNTRY ABEG sad

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Gordieshegz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
fairheart:

THIS THING CANNOT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. NA WITH LAWYER YOU GO FIT SEE N1 MILLION SELF, AND E FIT REACH 1 YEAR BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE THE MONEY.
NIGERIA IS NOT A GOOD COUNTRY ABEG sad

Intact, imagine how President Magafuli was happy with him.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by fairheart(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Intact, imagine how President Magafuli was happy with him.

I can imagine my brother. By the time the government sold it or possibly refine that stone, the country would be making a lot more money.
Finding it is like bringing money to the government purse. It is a thing of joy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by bassman007(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thank God for him. If it was Nigeria, the govt will come up with excuse like "you don't have mining licence" or "All land belongs to the government"
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by redsun(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Africans have precious stones and other natural resources that they could utilise by creating chains of goodies with, but they don't know how to use them. Instead, they will sell them cheaply to oyinbos and the Chinese that will recycle them and sell it back to them in variety and countless numbers of products. Chronic lack of knowledge is the root of poverty and systematic underdevelopment in Africa
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Kooldon(f): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2020
"I will continue to take care of my 2,000 cows"
Sounds like someone that I know.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by ajl: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God, this find was done by a local and not a foreign company. The natives should be the one earning money from resources on their land. The guy is lucky that Tanzania has a reliable president that look out for its citizens. He is the one that recently canceled Chinese loans agreed to by previous Tanzania govt saying only a drunk man would have agreed to such loan terms.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by cardoctor(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Man with 30 children becomesa millionaire overnight. More wife's to his elbow.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by OBTOREPA(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Lord i key into this blessing
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by j1mmy: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
30 children? he is a disgrace to the continent!
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2020
congrat to him.

2000 cows. mhen dis man is a millionaire already. if only he know how much a cow cost here.

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Bakin3(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by gwama: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
TB Joshua say 2020 is year of humility, a good example here, the rich will become poor and the poor will become rich. cool cool cool
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Billygee2u: 2:04am On Jun 27, 2020
sodiqapril:
Mehn them go use billing kill am...9gerians use hushpupi story learn lesson .no do scam..hustle legally pray to God and hope for the best..God bless us all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.