Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (65277 Views)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by centilad(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Secure your family

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Stallion93(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
E dan too mcuh
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by pansophist(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
This could have been avoided if she just stayed home and not trust a stranger miles away blindly. Hope she gets justice.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Mobalajibig: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
tutudesz:
210km seriously To meet unknown persons!!
So she deserves to be raped because she trusted someone, una no just get brain at all for this platform

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Ogbonnaa(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
The girl's to be blamed.... Reminds me of my friend who went to visit a girl she met on Facebook... She actually saw a guy who claimed she's the girl's brother... That one took her to a bar, thank God she ordered for only water... So the guy now asked for her phone, he claimed he doesn't have airtime on his phone to call his sister... He feigned network problem while using my friend's phone... He stood up and went outside the bar... She waited for like 30mins he never returned lol... She just jejely paid for the water and left.... Imagine that one raped her... She couldn't even tell her family about it...
This is exactly how a nairalander shifted Riele womb.

it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by grandstar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
The girl, though stupid is bold

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Mobalajibig: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bewiseedet:
She travelled to be bleeped. Simple
Na like that them go rape your loved ones,you're a mad man
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
women should be careful with the kind of people they associate with
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by DESTROTECH(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Trust nobody
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by romelady(f): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na wa oooh
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by pansophist(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mobalajibig:

So she deserves to be raped because she trusted someone, una no just get brain at all for this platform

He didn't said so. Just as we should not condoned rape, we should encourage caution from the girls part. Thats what his post implies.

12 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Mobalajibig: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
grandstar:
The girl, though stupid is bold
You people are foolish and insensitive, you did not focus on the 3 people that raped her ,you're blaming the girl for trusting a man,your likes encourage rape daily
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Kenneth10110(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
I'm not justifying those guys actions but that lady has to be blamed also the lady has to be cautioned also not everybody you meet online you rush to visit and visiting a place very far from home without notice where she gather that kind mind at age 17.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Mobalajibig: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
pansophist:

He didn't said so. Just as we condone rape, we should encourage caution from the girls part. Thats what his post implies.
As we condone rape,nigga are you high
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Ckmilly22(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
God purnish them!!!!
amen o
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by tutudesz: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mobalajibig:

Read my comment again and tell me where I was in support of her getting raped undecided

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by obyrich(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
kikero:
Whatever you do , don't meet anyone via facebook.

The internet is a wild wild place. Anyone can pretend to be anyone. The girl was too trusting.

Says who?
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by stormborn28(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
The girl's to be blamed.... Reminds me of my friend who went to visit a girl she met on Facebook... She actually saw a guy who claimed she's the girl's brother... That one took her to a bar, thank God she ordered for only water... So the guy now asked for her phone, he claimed he doesn't have airtime on his phone to call his sister... He feigned network problem while using my friend's phone... He stood up and went outside the bar... She waited for like 30mins he never returned lol... She just jejely paid for the water and left.... Imagine that one raped her... She couldn't even tell her family about it...
she can't tell anyone because most girls lie about their destination.. Reason why most of them end up being killed ..i can't move without informing someone

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Angelinastto(f): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Only you? shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by OgThanos: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wtf
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by optimistfeel(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
The girl don surfer i swear........ three different rapists. may God help us.... I think that Lady is wayward type, Facebook love mitchw

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
over 2hrs journey to receive just a dick, only to find extra two waiting for her
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by princeSammyz: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
kikero:

The internet is a wild wild place. Anyone can pretend to be anyone. The girl was too trusting.

the girl was too foolish. U are being too fair to her using 'too trusting'

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Runjozi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
This story get k leg�����
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Baiser(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Poshriel:
There is only one permanent solution to rape... Death sentence

Lol, it wont solve anything.

There will still be rape, the only solution is to make sex everybodys right grin

Thats where some girls will have problem, cos their own fantansy is to be raped.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by molybdenum0012: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
kikero:

Stop spewing gibberish. I know many couples who met on facebook and got married. They still live happily.

A reasonable advice would have been, "Whatever you do, don't agree to meet someone you me on Facebook behind door". You can meet in a public places

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Mypeople2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na today babes dey go meet guys? It is just that she is a little girl .As we are even talking, babes living in Lagos are going to meet guys in Abuja

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
I will never understand women who travel to meet men on their own turf. What kind of stupidity is that?

As a woman, you're already the weaker sex, then, you further turn the odds against you, by meeting a man on his own turf? That is like Eibar going to play Barcelona in Camp Nou; the odds are logically against you.

If you and an acquaintance must meet, women, do so on a neutral ground, or on your own turf. Stop making silly mistakes like this, especially on a continent that doesn't protect women or victims.

15 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by tutudesz: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mobalajibig:

You people are foolish and insensitive, you did not focus on the 3 people that raped her ,you're blaming the girl for trusting a man,your likes encourage rape daily
Why will a young girl travel 210km to meet someone unknown to her, even friends rape friends, family rape family members, talkless of someone on Facebook. You should be advising girls, even boys to avoid such useless movement

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mobalajibig:

That was not the point of that post, nobody deserves to be raped, same way, nobody deserves 100% trust.

Human beings are innately diabolical, you must handle people with that knowledge, or risk personal safety.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
210 gini kilometers Nah u find them go nah, u traveled almost from pH to Lagos to see a guy u didn't know what were u expecting at the first place U expect He will buy u ice cream and donuts after watching u like television he give u money to go back, anyway carry your cross oooo , if I were ur mother I will put hot Cameroon pepper In your kpeku (pussy) so u will learn in a bitter way
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by OdefaGirl(f): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Some teenagers sef......... take it easy and be wise. Don't be too quick to trust..... this kind story....na waa ooo, thank God none of them killed you. Total stranger... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.