Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (65275 Views)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by okafor200(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rape! rape! rape!

Abeg Na thunder go help us fire this titiloyeblog one leg of slippers comot for giving us this kind of useless news this night,

as you keep eye like over pampered mad bat make won go tell people say life of been a rapist don tire am,

abeg rape of all type is bad to the society,

still yet na all those twerking rams make we dey see for under brigde na dem go help us kiss your half yansh with joy for there so,

so you really mean say we are all potential rapist or what abi?

This rape tori online everywhere don even dey tire me self,

before you go know now,
ann2012 fit come here now say baba olowo was dragging helplessly with her pant!

Inshort Thunder fire your one eye there!

baba olowo
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Etemma1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
@Poster, she only met one person on Facebook, not the whole 3, as stated on your title.

Nah like this people dey start and spread rumour, lol...

titiloyeblog:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairobiwire.com/2020/06/teen-girl-defiled-by-3-men-after-visiting-man-she-met-on-facebook.html/amp
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Etemma1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Story...Has the death sentence stopped crime itself?

Poshriel:
There is only one permanent solution to rape... Death sentence
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Etemma1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is a much more workable solution towards eradicating rape in the society.

It would create far more FEAR in the hearts of potential rapists, than the death sentence would.

Either he does the act and risk loosing his joystick forever or he passes and keeps his joystick forever.

Adesina18111:
There is no need to kill them...they should just cut off their joystick and get them castrated...
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Sensini123(m): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mutaultope:

She went there without the knowledge of the mother to visit a Facebook friend ....... whose fault ?
My fault
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by sheyitokz(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
na orijo prick dem take nack dz girl oo hmm girls be warned of una outings boyz ain't smiling
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by nathaniel27(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
The girl's to be blamed.... Reminds me of my friend who went to visit a girl she met on Facebook... She actually saw a guy who claimed she's the girl's brother... That one took her to a bar, thank God she ordered for only water... So the guy now asked for her phone, he claimed he doesn't have airtime on his phone to call his sister... He feigned network problem while using my friend's phone... He stood up and went outside the bar... She waited for like 30mins he never returned lol... She just jejely paid for the water and left.... Imagine that one raped her... She couldn't even tell her family about it...

sooo true same thing play out when I was working in a hotel at obadore a guy convince a girl in the name of modeling stuff all the way from epe to alimosho local govt just to defraud her, he took her phone and money and left the girl with nothing I had to pay for her hotel and transportation that was the saddest day of my life, I felt bad for the girl

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Bewiseedet(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Mobalajibig:

Na like that them go rape your loved ones,you're a mad man
pikin wey wan mumu make them mumu.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Clef9: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Chai no so God take punish her for lieing unnecessary and not letting anyone even know. A lady is going to visit a guy he has never met before on facebook for that matter even her mum or sister didn't even know nawo ooo

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by bigcasava1(m): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2020
kikero:
Whatever you do , don't meet anyone via facebook.

The internet is a wild wild place. Anyone can pretend to be anyone. The girl was too trusting.

they will still not hear.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by CJ310(m): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Lamanii22:
The girl's to be blamed.... Reminds me of my friend who went to visit a girl she met on Facebook... She actually saw a guy who claimed she's the girl's brother... That one took her to a bar, thank God she ordered for only water... So the guy now asked for her phone, he claimed he doesn't have airtime on his phone to call his sister... He feigned network problem while using my friend's phone... He stood up and went outside the bar... She waited for like 30mins he never returned lol... She just jejely paid for the water and left.... Imagine that one raped her... She couldn't even tell her family about it...

Whoa. We thank God for you (I mean your friend)
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Sad but it was a Kenyan who did it. If it was a Nigerian, mumu Nigerians go loud am.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by clemzy007(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Orestino:

SHORONIYEN?
Oya mi lenu oo
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by spiceadole: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Stop spewing gibberish. I know many couples who met on facebook and got married. They still live happily.

A reasonable advice would have been, "Whatever you do, don't agree to meet someone you me on Facebook behind door". You can meet in a public places

His advice is not out of place.

For every 1 couple whose online meeting ended in marriage,there are many that ended in tears.

A 17 year old is visiting a strange man from Facebook for what reason?

Too many stories of young ladies who have robbed,raped or killed by men they met via social media.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by molybdenum0012: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
spiceadole:

His advice is not out of place.

For every 1 couple whose online meeting ended in marriage,there are many that ended in tears.

A 17 year old is visiting a strange man from Facebook for what reason?

Too many stories of young ladies who have robbed,raped or killed by men they met via social media.

Think about this:

Just because some people use the Internet to defraud others, does that make Internet bad? His advice is out of place Oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.