Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (65276 Views)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Christian07(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
You brought the case upon urself how do you want us to solve this matter

17year u travel go meet guy you no no
Wen dem see mumu boys dem no fit differentiat
Is it like traveling from Nigeria to Ghana 210km

without ur aunt knowing

God will see you through

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Greenpace214(f): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Girls, get sense na.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Papadoh(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
So she travelled to Vincent's house, he "raped" her, refused to pay her, and then threw her out. She then followed guy no2 home, he also "raped" without compensation. And then guy no3 also took her home and "raped" her... hahaha, the worst part is that some id!ots would actually believe her yeye story.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by blackweaver(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
The girl's to be blamed.... Reminds me of my friend who went to visit a girl she met on Facebook... She actually saw a guy who claimed she's the girl's brother... That one took her to a bar, thank God she ordered for only water... So the guy now asked for her phone, he claimed he doesn't have airtime on his phone to call his sister... He feigned network problem while using my friend's phone... He stood up and went outside the bar... She waited for like 30mins he never returned lol... She just jejely paid for the water and left.... Imagine that one raped her... She couldn't even tell her family about it...

Please don't talk like that. Nobody deserves to be raped
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by SATANNIST: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
she went to Bleep and was bleeped

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
travelling over long distances to meet a stranger u just saw on facebook is dangerious.even with the number of girls killed by ritualists and raped by mad men in such adventure many still engage in these dangerious hookups.hope the men are arrested.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by angelfallz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Poshriel:
There is only one permanent solution to rape... Death sentence

There is no permanent solution to crime/evil.
If you doubt me, let me tell you, do you know that countries like Malaysia, Saudi Arabia use the death sentence for drug traffickers? But despite the death people still push drugs to those countries.

So why didn't the death sentence stop them?
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Femeto: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
I see 2 diff cases here.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by SATANNIST: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
tutudesz:
210km seriously To meet unknown person!! After number one raped you you fall for number two sweet mouth, who also raped you shocked only to meet number three and also fall for his sweet mouth too undecided undecided
she is a world class bastard grin grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Gee64: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
The girl wanted to be raped.
She's so 'rotten'.

Anyway, na Kenya, not Nigeria where some girls still have morals.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by angelfallz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mobalajibig:

So she deserves to be raped because she trusted someone, una no just get brain at all for this platform

If i leave my gate open and i get robbed whose fault is it?
If i forgot my phone at the eatery and it gets stolen whose fault is it?
if i allow someone behind me at the ATM to see my pin and my bank account is emptied whose fault is it?

People need to learn to be responsible for their own safety and security.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
A friend of mine met his wife via Facebook
weda u met ur wife or husband on facebook everyone should take precaution.some girls will just jump inside bus and travel long distance to see someone they have never met before.the guy will insist the girl comes to his house and like a mumu she will just agree.there is this my guy was angry that a girl he met on facebook insisted they both met in a public park or a fastfood joint wen they agreed to meet even when he insited she meets him in his flat.he said the girl totally refused wen he insisted she must meet him in his flat and tagged her as a gold digger cos she said for security reasons its either they met in a public park or a fast food joint.i told him the girl was security concious..though he still insisted that the girl is a gold digger cos she insisted they met in a fast food joint cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why did they keep using the word "defiled" is she an oracle?
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Slynation(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
This one brutal oO... 3 different people

But No one is even saying anything she traveled 210km just to collect preeq...They definitely took advantage of her naivety

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by cybriz82(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Andrew13:
Jesussssss christtttttttttt

From one rapist to another
I don't believe in village people but ehn, this wan pass village people work o Kpele

And those bloody perverts/potential rapist under me, una nor get sense.

modified

Truth be told ehn, the girl nor get sense

Na lie she get sense she been dey enjoy d nacking.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by ena5four(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
centilad:
Secure your family
What's The Camera Name? And How Much Is It? Where And How Can I Get It? Whats The Pros And Cons, Text All Its Features And The Answer To These Questions To This Number 08161678157 And Also How Can I Get It In Bulk, If It Require Sharing Links To Order Then Send All The Info To Yonniciana@gmail.Com Its Very Very Important.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Some men are fools.

She could be distributing STD's to them and they may not know.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by pooozeee(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Very funny girl, you went to a man's house traveling 210km, a man you have never met before, so 3 different guys f u c ked your pussy, you should be shamed of your self

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by naijaman2225(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
NA ONLY RAPISTS DEY FOR KENYA?
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by cray91(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
nomatter what anypne thinks that the girl me go blame, she no get sense right from when she lied to her aunt shes going to visit her mum

Her non sense kon carry her enter bus 210km

Kon push her from one rapist to another
sahsewen:
nobody go blame d girl wey travel 210km
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
lol so them dy fail to secure admission into secondary school? hoely shit
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Adex2442: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
The girl's to be blamed.... Reminds me of my friend who went to visit a girl she met on Facebook... She actually saw a guy who claimed she's the girl's brother... That one took her to a bar, thank God she ordered for only water... So the guy now asked for her phone, he claimed he doesn't have airtime on his phone to call his sister... He feigned network problem while using my friend's phone... He stood up and went outside the bar... She waited for like 30mins he never returned lol... She just jejely paid for the water and left.... Imagine that one raped her... She couldn't even tell her family about it...

Just tell us it's yr story.. Stop replacing yr self with yr friend

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Originalsly: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm..... that's how some young girls go missing.... never to be seen or heard from again. The young and the senseless

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Andrew13: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol[quote author=cybriz82 post=9106759

Na lie she get sense she been dey enjoy d nacking.....[/quote]
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by 27Pushing30: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

Azzin bro people bad o back in school a young girl coming from town to see me in the Uni called me that she was at main gate next thing her num no go again

Can you believe she saw a dude who looked like me with phone to his ear and mistook him for me worse still the bagger sharperly took her to his place lol

He took her phone under guise of whatever and switched it off by the time she realized she don enter lions den. Rest they say is history
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by mulerogold(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:
**The girl sat her KCPE exams in 2017 and was staying with her aunt after failing to secure secondary school admission.**

Can somebody help me explain the above ^^^ sad

Its a Fake news

At 17 she failed to gain admission into secondary school or what?

Where does that happen? sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by tutudesz: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mobalajibig:

So she deserved to be raped,you people are just insensitive and odd,you're condoning rape and you're proud of it,I'll see how you'll react when it happens to your loved one
Guy am asking you again when and were did I support what happen to her? Please will you allow someone close to you to travel 210 km to meet a Facebook friend?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by olax02(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rapist everywhere...

Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Lamanii22(f): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
27Pushing30:

Azzin bro people bad o back in school a young girl coming from town to see me in the Uni called me that she was at main gate next thing her num no go again

Can you believe she saw a dude who looked like me with phone to his ear and mistook him for me worse still the bagger sharperly took her to his place lol

He took her phone under guise of whatever and switched it off by the time she realized she don enter lions den. Rest they say is history

Omg! People can be so cruel....
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by oxiide22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
u mean ur friend is lesbian?
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by Lamanii22(f): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Adex2442:

Just tell us it's yr story.. Stop replacing yr self with yr friend

TBH it's not my story... It happened to a good friend of mine... It was only me she told... She's an active Facebook user more than me... I rarely check my messages on there... Plus I'm not even allowed to visit anyone lol... She's an extrovert
Re: 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km by EmekaBlue(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
And her pvssy collect d hatrick goal

omo OBO wide/strong o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.