Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down (35759 Views)

Edo: Fresh Crisis As LP Aspirant, Imasuagbon Issues 7-Day Ultimatum / Obaseki Returned Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Aside / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mr. Kenneth Imasuagbon, the only Peoples Democratic Party governorship aspirant vying for the ticket of the party with Governor Godwin Obaseki in Thursday’s primary has announced his withdrawal from the race.

Though, Imasuagbon has stepped down from the contest where 2,229 delegates will choose the PDP gubernatorial flagbearer, voting will still go on for affirmation of Obaseki’s candidacy.

All is set for voting to begin at the Ogbemudia Stadium Benin City.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/25/obaseki-to-be-elected-unopposed-as-imasuagbon-steps-down/amp/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Oladele99(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
This country tire me abeg. This joke of a thing is too much.

Do you know you can earn daily for free? Check my signature

22 Likes

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by doggedfighter(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Settled and stepped down

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by BREYZ: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
BRO. KEN DON COLLECT CUT cheesy

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by icankel: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Politics is just like a puzzle, yesterday he was in APC, today he's with PDP same party he said so many things against.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by BlowYourMind: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Money have exchange hands

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Money is the only thing that speaks the language that even a blind man,deaf and dumb can understand

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Sirheny007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Igbos: our party is not corrupt
The same PDP : obaseki from APC to run unopposed.

cheesy
grin[/s]

We are taking the game to APC devilry for devilry

22 Likes

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by xolocious(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
SWEETEST NEWS COMING FROM THE CAMP OF PDP... IT SEEMS THEY ARE GETTING IT RIGHT THIS TIME. UNITED YOU STAND BUT DIVIDED YOU FALL... I JUST DEY PITY APC... E BE LIKE SAY DEVIL DEY DO REHEARSAL FOR THEIR CAMP. APC DRAMA TOO SWEET THIS DAYS AS CINEMA NO GREE OPEN. ENJOY YOURSELF WITH A COLD BOTTLE OF COKE AND POP CORN... LAS LAS WE GO LIVE TO SEE THE END.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by blinking001(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Selfish man. I pray he never wins the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Untainted007: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you no get money hide ur face in Small doctor's voice. N6 billion working magic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by jlinkd78(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Great
Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by EngineerBode: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomole will shock everybody now by announcing he want to decamp to PDP grin grin

He will follow Obaseki bumper to bumper causing obstruction

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Osehnetworld(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
F
Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by kolafolabi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's a 50/50 chance for Gov. Obaseki and Pastor Ize-Iyamu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by ODJ124(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wetin concern me...
He might still lose the governorship election because he didn't perform as expected...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by flejnr(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Obaseki is the only person that can give apc a hot battle in the election

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by DexterousOne(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

cheesy

What does Igbos have to do with this now?

42 Likes

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by XXLMANDIGO: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am Yoruba to the core and I have never thought Tinubu as invincible. He is not even as smart as Saraki. Imagine him fighting several wars on Several fronts. The likes of Aregbesola , Osinowo and Co knows the end of Tinubu dynasty is imminent ,and I suppose he knows himself. You truly cannot play God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by haconjy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well, its good but its not best.

the primary election I think is meant to test popularity. if I were imasuagbon, my stepdown action will be between both of us and not for publication.

I love PDP but the party still need to be a REAL OPPOSITION PARTY
Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Noblebrown7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Just passing..
Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Salvador1: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one ken

PDP all the way

3 Likes

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by FeliciaOja(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gt
Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by promotervickky(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
All the people saying Obaseki paid money to secure the seat, leave ignorance I beg you!!!

11 Likes

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by Reelafonja(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chia 9ja which way?
Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by waziri4biz: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

cheesy
Why does everything have to be about tribalism for you guys?
Which one igbos come do for Edo election again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down by borntoexcel2000(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar / Sagay: Tinubu Already Very Rich Before He Became Governor / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.