Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (35534 Views)

Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ictplotter(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Solababa91:

Now that the President and the Leader of the party has emplored all individuals having cases in court to withdraw them. If the Plaintiff withdraws his/her case what shall the court do?
The pdp are the one to approach the court now and seek the cancellation of the primary because the active chairman who organise and conduct the primary was not in the right position to do so, because he was nt the authentic active party chairman. The electoral law as amended , empowered only the party chairman to organize and regulate party primary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by iamfrankoben: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
jrusky:

But why are people like you so silly for God sake? Why do people like you allow tribalism turn you into an insane spineless human for God sake?

What brought Yoruba into this pls tell me? Osibanjo is in the meeting Gbajamiala is there and other yoruba bigwig politician but you are here talking like a mad man insulting the Yoruba. Bro are you sick or what?

Who told you Yoruba send Tinubu? Pls can you show any proof where Tinubu has publicly declare he wants to be president till date? I'm not Tinubu fan neither from his tribe but what is all these stupidity all about just tell me

Oshio loyal to Tinubu pls is he the first to be a loyalist? Or is loyalist new in politics? Has Oshio Chimpz ever say Tinubu want to be president

What of after the convention another Tinubu loyalist become new Chairman will you die then?

You are shouting Yoruba I bet anyone in this country to contest for presidency and say he need no vote from the Yorubas let anyone try it and let see if that person will survive it. Take it or not politically SW are genius watch the game ok they are not noise makers and chest beaters but goal getter you will be shock.

FFK, Fayose, Makinde, Adeleke and millions of Yoruba dont want to see Tinubu face around them talkless of backing his presidential ambition if their is any at all then what the
f u c k is your bullshit statement?
u can masturbate in misery. it shall never be well with u
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by bender79: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
ictplotter:

The pdp are the one to approach the court now and seek the cancellation of the primary because the active chairman who organise and conduct the primary was not in the right position to do so, because he was nt the authentic active party chairman. The electoral law as amended , empowered only the party chairman to organize and regulate party primary.
For as long as the party ratified the election at nec, it stands very valid.

2 Likes

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by iamfrankoben: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
ajailer:
ize iyamu is the winner Las Las...

Obaseki still losing the election sha

i am still reading the outcome of the meeting and will definitely have more to say......
Yea because ur good for nothing father is the electoral umpire
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Yebosola(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
bender79:

Don't bother yourself with inconsequential person, children full NL

2 Likes

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Kezmano: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
People are just mocking tinubu not knowing that he has many plans....People that are more powerful than those against him in APC have fought with him and know we hear them no more.....You people will see last result...Who was fayemi if not tinubu, who was obesaki if not oshioomole, Even buhari today if not the assistance of tinubu would not have been the second term now......tinubu is more tactical among them...

4 Likes

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good name is better than money(position). For doubters,ask God to open your eyes to the plight of those that prefer perfidy (wickedness) of all sorts. OSHIOMOLE,TINUBU, HMMMMMM.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by jrusky(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
iamfrankoben:
u can masturbate in misery. it shall never be well with u

Hahahahaha so its well with you and you wrote stupid post bah? Its well with you and you are filled with tribal hate? Its well with you and Osibanjo, Gbajamiala etc are in the NEC meeting and yet you are still saying yoruba this or that? I don't need to curse you because you are cursed already from creation curse is in your gene and you will die of it surely.

Look Mr monentity when a fool get bursted he get so shiver, shrink and go abusive way. Sorry ndooh go and get chill pills Mr he-goat.

4 Likes

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Dansuqi: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
squash47:
Something is telling me that it was not Buhari that made all these decisions.

You people should stop forcing words into his mouth.

Gbam.buhari is not capable of such decisions.it was a clear script
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by usdglobal: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
The governor was immediately sworn in at the meeting by the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) Abubakar Malami.
This part of the drama really got me laughing. As if it was a swearing in ceremony or government political appointee.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by BERNIMOORE: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
bender79:
No sir, until all suits in court are withdrawn... As it is nobody seems to withdraw pending case
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bigii:

Fine beb❤️
Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by OPPPS: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
ictplotter:

You have a low IQ. So the party Ag chairman supersedes the National Executive Committee of a party? All these small pikin ehhhh

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by OPPPS: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
No sir, until all suits in court are withdrawn... As it is nobody seems to withdraw pending case
So the party 1 mint Ag chairman supersedes the National Executive committee of a party ratification? Seun supposes to ban you for life for this your silly comment

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by bender79: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
There is no issue here because even if the courts declare oshiomole nwc illegal, gaidom's has validated the process by calling a nec extraordinary convention which ratified the decision. Oshiomole won't contest ize iyamus emergence neither will the caretaker committee

2 Likes

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by drskyfly007(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
bender79:
Nec is not a law court bro
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by drskyfly007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

So the party 1 mint Ag chairman supersedes the National Executive committee of a party ratification? Seun supposes to ban you for life for this your silly comment
My friend stop vibrating up and down...

The only way that primary will become legal is if all those who petitioned against it withdraw their cases...and that's why buhari said they should ratify( make it legal) the APC primaries....

You can check up the meaning of ratify...

Simple as ABC

NEC is not a law court
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by bender79: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
drskyfly007:
Nec is not a law court bro
NEC is the highest organ of the party and their decisions are binding on the party.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Rajosh(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
ebujany:
Wow, does it mean obaseki make his move too early? Is there a way back for him?
No he made a good move. no way for Him. Ratification means to uphold or approve.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ifko: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afospecialk:
Wailers have been crying on top APC matter as is Nigeria have anything to do with them

We are waiting for the $22.6 loan from China to commence in North and SW grin

Our bloooders from yeeeast go wail tire bcs the project for $22.6 no concern them

Marginalization continue

Meanwhile, SW go contest by 2023 under APC and PDP have considered our blooders from yeeeast as incomplete again since 1999 they have been slave to PDP

Double wahala for Red Mud Erosion republic

They should keep crying on top Tinubu matter to use that one to console themselves
U lack common sense.... I m a Yoruba before u type nonsense... Oponu
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ifko: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
jrusky:

But why are people like you so silly for God sake? Why do people like you allow tribalism turn you into an insane spineless human for God sake?

What brought Yoruba into this pls tell me? Osibanjo is in the meeting Gbajamiala is there and other yoruba bigwig politician but you are here talking like a mad man insulting the Yoruba. Bro are you sick or what?

Who told you Yoruba send Tinubu? Pls can you show any proof where Tinubu has publicly declare he wants to be president till date? I'm not Tinubu fan neither from his tribe but what is all these stupidity all about just tell me

Oshio loyal to Tinubu pls is he the first to be a loyalist? Or is loyalist new in politics? Has Oshio Chimpz ever say Tinubu want to be president

What of after the convention another Tinubu loyalist become new Chairman will you die then?

You are shouting Yoruba I bet anyone in this country to contest for presidency and say he need no vote from the Yorubas let anyone try it and let see if that person will survive it. Take it or not politically SW are genius watch the game ok they are not noise makers and chest beaters but goal getter you will be shock.

FFK, Fayose, Makinde, Adeleke and millions of Yoruba dont want to see Tinubu face around them talkless of backing his presidential ambition if their is any at all then what the
I partly agree with ur comment, but Tinub has presidential ambition
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by jrusky(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
ifko:

I partly agree with ur comment, but Tinub has presidential ambition

Bro I'm not saying its not possible though he has not say it openly but my annoyance is let whoever want to be disturbing his head because of Tinubu to face Tinubu and leave tribal insult out of it.

Their is nowhere any Yoruba group or society or kingdom declare Tinubu as Yoruba concensus candidate for presidency no where.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ernieboy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
ebujany:
Wow, does it mean obaseki make his move too early? Is there a way back for him?
no, it was the late kiari that saved oshomole, this was supposed to have been the outcome the first time he was suspended.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ernieboy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Teebab12:
hmmm. Does president Buhari have the capacity to stop those numerous court cases?
no he does not have the power to do so, but he can however use his influence to stop the cases

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ernieboy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
bender79:
that is for the court to decide
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Jimasun: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
jrusky:

Many Igbos hate Yoruba with passion.
We have been telling Yorubas in PDP for long.
Trust me, many Yorubas in APC have their reservations about Tinubu but cannot risk making the South West the pawn in the game Igbo leaders want to play with North.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by jrusky(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jimasun:

Many Igbos hate Yoruba with passion.
We have been telling Yorubas in PDP for long.
Trust me, many Yorubas in APC have their reservations about Tinubu but cannot risk making the South West the pawn in the game Igbo leaders want to play with North.

Bro that first line of your statement is what I can not understand to be honest. I have sat down asked myself severally how would I just hate a tribe that has no done me any wrong I still can't get it and I refused to get it because its demonic and satanic.

I grew up in SW and partly the North and have loads of friends from Yoruba I have never be treated badly or talked to in ill manner and we've be friends for years with no itch so bro anyone that still living in Ojukwu and Awo crap is a mad person.

All I know is whoever wish to contest for presidency should go ahead its never a crime.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Jimasun: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
jrusky:

Bro that first line of your statement is what I can not understand to be honest. I have sat down asked myself severally how would I just hate a tribe that has no done me any wrong I still can't get it and I refused to get it because its demonic and satanic.

I grew up in SW and partly the North and have loads of friends from Yoruba I have never be treated badly or talked to in ill manner and we've be friends for years with no itch so bro anyone that still living in Ojukwu and Awo crap is a mad person.

All I know is whoever wish to contest for presidency should go ahead its never a crime.
Till today, me sef no understand why.
If you know how this people hate us, you will understand why many of us prefer Tinubu to anything related to them taking over Lagos politically.
When Jonathan was in power, Afenifere that supports PDP went to complain about marginalisation of Yorubas, Igbos on social media tell them to go and die. There is a particular thread on Nairaland for it.
It was awful.
Actually we have nothing against Igbos.
But sometimes, it is important to practice self-preservation. The way Igbos abuse us is not here.
An average Yoruba doesn't even know the governor's name of most Igbo states. When it comes to elections, Yorubas don't care if APC win in South east. But Igbos will carry PDP matters in SW for head when they even many PDP governors are failing in east.
Look at how APC almost lost election in Osun, compare it to how PDP won easily in Abia state despite poor governance there. Then ask, are the Igbos voting PDP in Abia truly supporting PDP taking over Osun so that Osun can get good governance?
I have close Igbo friends. I mean very good guys. But when it comes to politics, they all want PDP to win in Abia but APC to fail in Osun
It is hilarious.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jimasun:

Till today, me sef no understand why.
If you know how this people hate us, you will understand why many of us prefer Tinubu to anything related to them taking over Lagos politically.
When Jonathan was in power, Afenifere that supports PDP went to complain about marginalisation of Yorubas, Igbos on social media tell them to go and die. There is a particular thread on Nairaland for it.
It was awful.
Actually we have nothing against Igbos.
But sometimes, it is important to practice self-preservation. The way Igbos abuse us is not here.
An average Yoruba doesn't even know the governor's name of most Igbo states. When it comes to elections, Yorubas don't care if APC win in South east. But Igbos will carry PDP matters in SW for head when they even many PDP governors are failing in east.
Look at how APC almost lost election in Osun, compare it to how PDP won easily in Abia state despite poor governance there. Then ask, are the Igbos voting PDP in Abia truly supporting PDP taking over Osun so that Osun can get good governance?
I have close Igbo friends. I mean very good guys. But when it comes to politics, they all want PDP to win in Abia but APC to fail in Osun
It is hilarious.

Its so shocking that my people just decided to listened and followed lies from one arrogant selfish man and imagine a child that was born 1999 coming here to talk about 1966 issue bro let leave that till another time. They hate me like hell because I refused to go their way of hatred and I will never.

Bro if they abuse your tribe abuse them back bumper to bumper insult them back pls all Yoruba in the house when my people come for you be ready to give it to them more than they ask for.

What a nonsense!!! I'm sick of these shit. Its so annoying trying to force someone to buy their ideas but don't want to buy others ideas what a arrant monsense.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by SpecialPackage: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Obynolee:

The politics of 2023 had begun long before now,it's a day dream to think that Tinubu's man will clinch the party chairmanship post in the convention. They will use his political enemies from his region (SW) to destroy him.The emergence of Fayemi as the Chairman of governor's forum isn't a mistake, Aragbesola,Fashola even Ambode are veritable tools at the end, he will be blackmailed to keep shut,his files are already in the archives.

You cannot be party chairman and presidential candidate at the same time, not even V.P position.
Oshiomole is coming back or they'll give it to someone from the South East.
Presidential is going to South president, North V.P; nothing will change this.
It does not matter if it's PDP or APC; this is what will happen. A northerner won't have enough support from the north to become president.
They have taken 8 years; they will rotate it once and take it back.
Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by Jimasun: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
jrusky:

Its so shocking that my people just decided to listened and followed lies from one arrogant selfish man and imagine a child that was born 1999 coming here to talk about 1966 issue bro let leave that till another time. They hate me like hell because I refused to go their way of hatred and I will never.

Bro if they abuse your tribe abuse them back bumper to bumper insult them back pls all Yoruba in the house when my people come for you be ready to give it to them more than they ask for.

What a nonsense!!! I'm sick of these shit. Its so annoying trying to force someone to buy their ideas but don't want to buy others ideas what a arrant monsense.
Bro, I understand you very well.
Trust me, I have met very good Igbos, bad Yorubas, good Yorubas and bad Igbos.
I just wish Igbos can understand hating someone is bad

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Oshiomole has been removed but then what happens when the next chairman that will be elected in their convention turns out to be pro-Tinubu? So we all should calm down, watch how things unfold and stop laughing Tinubu. He could witness a turn around, just like in 2019, with Uche Secondus being Wike's man couldn't secure the PDP ticket to Tambuwal another Wike's choice.
keep consoling urself, what they did to baba Tinubu is same thing they did to Awo and Mko after helping them clinch the power, Yorubas will never learn from history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. / Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States / Governor Dickson's Convoy Blocked By Angry Bayelsans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.