Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee (26420 Views)

Ondo 2020: Yahaya Bello, Oyetola Relocate To Akure / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Sanni Bello Meets European Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by ryloy: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
NEC ratifies all decisions taken in respect of Edo Guber Primaries

Iyamu remains Party Flag Bearer

APC NEC Meeting Over. Caretaker Committee named; will also serve as Convention Planning Committee. Governor of Yobe, Mai Mala Buni, is Chairman of the Committees. Other members include Governors of Niger & Osun.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1276127671777452040?s=19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11803289_8369fe736dd2489287c5ae0977827161_jpeg_jpeg7ab5c8c6de1d561d5bd65b2d7efa6e2d

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by emkz: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Does this mean Giadom has been technically fired?

Let all the people causing problems in the party be shown the way out please. Oshiomole himself lacks the temperament of a leader during a crisis.

All those making this about Tinubu must understand that Buhari would not be dumb enough to allow rebel governors take control of that party. Once those rebel governors take control, APC is finished. Remember how the national assembly almost messed him up when renegade PDP defectors took control.

PS: Let us also not forget to acknowledge the unseen brains behind the President's recent sensible decisions: Professor Ibrahim Gambari. When Buhari's media team accepted to attend the meeting called by an illegal chairman (Giadom), Itse Sagay was shouting, not knowing that the President had a plan he was going to execute, and neatly was it executed. The element of surprise is very crucial in leadership and I admire this move.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Oladele99(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Issoryt, make unna continue
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by bender79: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is pure politics. Tinubu may still be relevant

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by habiham: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
What goes around comes around ... Waiting for Mr lie I dey wait u
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yobe, Niger, Osun

Lmaooooo

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by FlordFlorez(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Expected. We're watching.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
ryloy:

Iyamu remains Party Flag Bearer
That has never been an issue.
We're waiting for him in the streets of Edo.
We know him well (A - Z), he knows the only real chance he got died with Oshiomole's chairmanship.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by tophumble(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good

If this will save the party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by oluwasegun007(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Carrot and stick method..

Stick to remind him (whose name is not to be mentioned) his position

Carrot to appoint his brother as one of the caretaker grin

Naija politics 101

I hope to graduate from this school. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by techmo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
cool

How market Ipobians

grin

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
How EFCC dey look the petition against Tinubu Jagaban now. Eagle Eye! cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by blinking001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu the master strategist. The jagaban of Nigerian politics.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by nairavsdollars(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
All Tinubu's boys have betrayed him
Fashola
Aregbesola
Fayemi
Osinbajo
and now
Oyetola
SAD!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by imohimoh12: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lets wait and see
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by ODJ124(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to them...
meanwhile at the end tinubu will still come out victorious...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by publicsensor: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Too early to conclude on the direction of the future APC for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Openbusiness: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na their problem b dat .............Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by colorsofrainbow: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Games getting interesting
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by majamajic(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice

We warned u guys !
Using short spoons to dine with devils
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by puyol005(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Las las APC don scatter!
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Giadom lost out

Win Win for Oshiomhole and Tinubu

Bunu is Oshhiomhole Boy

Oyetola is Tinubu's Boy

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by engela7(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by kennisman(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
does dt give me fufu and egusi ni?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Salvador1: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
A little pain ease for our afonja brethren
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

How market Ipobian

grin

Oga u re losing. Stop calling ipob. The joke is on u

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by justified007: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tony Momoh loading
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Seventy7kings: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy I told you haters that you were in a moment called 'euphoria'
Tinubu my man anytime anyday grin
JAMO84:
Oyetola, Tinubu's first cousin whom he installed as a governor is a member of the caretaker committee!

Nyamurin flat headers, how far now. Where is your beloved Victor Gorodomu?

I AM DONE TALKING
we told them grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by ERockson: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ipob and other SW/Tinubu enemies already concluded the Political war is lost when the battle has just begun. He who laughs last. ....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Bobby4090: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
LMAO.
Buhari has betrayed us after giving us hope.
How can you dissolve NWC and yet still bring back Tinubu's people again into the caretaker committee.
Niger Gov is pro Oshiomhole.
Osun Gov is Tinubu's cousin.
What then have you achieved Buhari.
With Oyetola there, Tinubu will even have more say in the care taker committee than he did with the divided NWC.
Chaii. This man Tinubu no dey die ooooo.

61 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.