Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Police With Humane Face And Professionalism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police With Humane Face And Professionalism. (267 Views)

New Inspector General Of Police With New Lagos Gov In 1999 , Now President / Campaigns: Politicians Bombard Police With Special Protection Requests / Biafra War: People Were Treated In The Most Humane Way - Buhari Tells EU Commis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Police With Humane Face And Professionalism. by MrALIVE: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
The Police with Humane Face and Professionalism

I promised to give details of what transpired between me and the DPO of 33 police station Nkwelle today, otherwise, I would have let it slide till the next day, because I had a very busy schedule today. I had series of meetings and just came back home not too long ago!

I met one of the most professional police officer today in the person of CSP Bawa Abdu Sale psc., and Sergeant Flora, the IPO in charge of Miss Chioma Ogbu assualt case.

Bawa displayed brilliance, agility and professionalism during my interaction with him.
In the course of our conversation, I observed that he can speak Igbo language fluently even though he's from the North. I saw a jovial detribalized citizen in him. He told me he can speak 11 Nigeria languages. He also told me that he studied in Italy, that was when I told him that I too lived in Italy for a while, we spoke a bit of Italian language I could remember and some cities i visited which he is familiar with too.
We spoke about Venice, the beautiful city surrounded by water...tourists most loved city, Padova, Bologna, Rome, Milan, Naples, Florence and so on...na then I confirm say that this DPO no be local, na international man.

He showed me the CCTV in his office that have several cameras which covered the entire station and beyond...all of that are his personal effort to make his work more effective and efficient.

Indeed I was so impressed with his vast knowledge on security strategy et al.
Such a man need to be commended and encouraged.

Now to my mission; I requested to see Chioma, and they presented her to me. I had few gifts for her...cloths, shoes, teddy bear, pack of ear rings, pack of soap, powder, body lotion etc and the little beautiful girl wore an angelic smile that gladdened my heart. She was visibly very happy when these items were handed over to her.

I commend Sergeant Flora in whose custody the court ordered the little Chioma to remain temporarily. She is such a nice and kind woman that you'll easily believe that Chioma is her daughter as they even look alike.

Chioma is like an orphan being that her mother, a woman without means, had her single and left the poor girl with her grandmother before the wicked uncle Hillary came and picked her with a promised to train her in school.
But alas, not only did he renege on the promise of sending her to school, he sucks the girl's blood as a sadist that he is, seeing blood gush out from the girl's body while bullying her gives him pleasure.

I am stopping here, but I promise to bring more update if need be as we are following up.
Again, this time, I can boldly say that I'm proud of the Nigeria Police Force, particularly, this DPO and his officers and I will draw the attention of the Commissioner of police to this as he too likes gallant and smart officers.

However, I won't hesitate to criticize the police when they err.

Let's give the NPF 50 gbosas�

Hon Don Fitex JP
June 2020

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Pandemic And Re-opening Of Schools / NYCN, Cross River Chapter: Inauguration @transcorp Hotel Calabar / SERAP to court: Order FG To Name Beneficiaries Of All COVID-19 Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.