Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle (2196 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by scribe2000(m): 2:44am On Jun 26, 2020
The OCI Foundation, an international charity organization that operates in Nigeria and Nigeria for the promotion of health, education, and social welfare, has had a massive boost, with the Foundation receiving a car gift from the “Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM)” Nigeria Limited.

The Innoson Group is an official partner of the OCI Foundation's Arm Our Youths (ArOY) Health Campaign, a Harvard-endorsed, WHO-endorsed, health promotion initiative designed to introduce anti-breast and anti-cervical teachings into the regular academic curriculum of all Nigerian secondary schools. The program is already fully functional in aoll the senior secondary schools in Anambra State (from September 2019), and was set to commence in Benue State in May 2020, had it not been for the COVID-19 lockdown. All Nigerian senior secondary schools are set to benefit from the program by 2025.

Other partners of the OCI Foundation's ArOY Campaign include the NYSC, Nollywood Nigeria (Ebele Okaro-Onyiuke is the Foundation's official Ambassador) and the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs, among others. They are also working with the First Lady of Benue State, Dr Eunice Ortom, among other top Nigerians and international partners.

An official handover of the vehicle will be held on Tuesday, June the 30th, 2020, by Chief Innocent Chuwuma, the Chairman and CEO of the Innosn Group.

Source: https://ocifoundation.org/innoson-motors-supports-the-oci-foundation-with-a-vehicle/.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by Yahoonovich(m): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Ftc

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 26, 2020
The young lad is trying!!
Kudos..

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by Bighead9: 5:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Trash.

The Motor no fine sef. grin angry grin

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by gloriaunobi(f): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.

The Car no fine sef.

Jobless jorolize companion

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by Bighead9: 5:56am On Jun 26, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Jobless jorolize companion

E pain this man well. angry grin grin

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by gaetano: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.

The Car no fine sef.

Don't go and hustle, stay online and be looking for Igbos to hate. I will soon come and buy off that land you are standing on and build me self some nice apartment so I can watch you and your kind cry some more about Igbos taking over grin

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by Bighead9: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
gaetano:

Don't go and hustle, stay online and be looking for Igbos to hate. I will soon come and buy off that land you are standing on and build me self some nice apartment so I can watch you and your kind cry some more about Igbos taking over grin

E pain this guy well. angry angry grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Supports International NGO With A Brand New "G20 Smart" 7-seater Vehicle by Princeton92(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
IVM is doing quite well during this pandemic

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai / Ranking Of States Total Debt Stock Both Foreign And Local Debt / Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.