Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (74281 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by bitterpill: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
TripleOh7:
Karma works in mysterious ways.

That for Ajimobi has come.

The one for the scammer and also the producers of fake drugs is on its way.

Let no man think or hope they will get away with evil, no matter how little.

You're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Slynation(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Eya... But since he was busy dishing out fake promises now fake drugs was administered to him, so painful shaah

See the way they are dying in numbers because our regular hospitals ain't used to them, develop home they said No
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Royalbloodline: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
TripleOh7:

It is the same way politicians use clear eye to scam Nigerians who starve to death on a daily.

Same way top Nigerian military officers steal money meant for arms and ammunition meant for the fight against Boko Haram while the terrorists keep on killing innocent citizens and poorly armed Nigerian soldiers.

God bless you!
People don't know that a murderer is not only one who holds a gun to the head of a man and shoots it. A murderer is anyone who in anyway does something that results in the avoidable death of someone.

All Nigerian politicians are murderers!
All Nigerian yahoo guys are murderers!
I can go on and on...

Search yourself. Are you a murderer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by VirginFinder: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Precious DADDY, arrest the cousin of this young man back to Hhis Ffamily! Wherever he is being remote controlled, I Sscatter the whole thing! I turn him and the outsider against themselves!
From this Mmoment they fight themselves and go their separate ways in Tthe Name of JESUS..

I decree that he humbly returns to his wife in the Name of JESUS...

THANK you Daddy!

IT IS DONE!

I wanna hear this Ttestimony!
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Stewart883:

Covid19 ban!! Alot of countries as at this time no longer allows any flights in to their country.
/
Even if they do...not when the plane is bringing in a covid-19 patient.

Ajimobi died a shameful death like a lot of other politicians from their negligence. His looted billions couldn't save him.

/

2 Likes

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by od501: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Azyne:
But how will someone use clear eye to scam a dying man?? shocked

People get mind o

Welcome to Nigeria bro... The politicians would have done worse.

1 Like

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Charly68: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nbote:
Gud for dem.. He is a politician, dey are responsible for d current state of health and social infrastructure in d country... They are simply getting a dose of their own medicine
Left his state in financial and they left him in the coma till death..Kama no be joke oo!
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na wah. Now I understand why foreigners see Nigerians as heartless people. From scammer to scammer both are heartless.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Yankee101: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
I did

They couldn't get it here cos it was real, limited in quantity and genuine. If they could get a diplomatic clearance for an air ambulance, he'll be treated but not OTC

They could have as well made a fake one for him in Nigeria as in Bangladesh or Pakistan or India

planetx:
Did you even read the story
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Azyne:

People get mind o

See mumu question,
You write as if you don't know most Nigerians are heartless.

Was it not stealing of money meant for Coronavirus patients that landed Hushpoppy in problem?

1 Like

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by ajl: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Azyne:

People get mind o

By nature, I am not someone that would defraud another man. But if I have the chance, I would have done the same and then donate the money to orphanages. Nigerian politicians deserve no pity. Their actions results in deaths in the hundreds everyday in Nigeria.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by ajl: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
FrMbaka:

See mumu question,
You write as if you don't know most Nigerians are heartless.

Was it not stealing of money meant for Coronavirus patients that landed Hushpoppy in problem?

How does the action of Hushpuppi translates to the character of tens of millions of people?

1 Like

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Zeezenho: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Afonjá and scam man like,una Know the rest nah.they can't even spear their dieing father after they will claim to have respect for elders.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by ajl: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
iamloyalty:
Na wah. Now I understand why foreigners see Nigerians as heartless people.
From scammer to scammer both are heartless.

You folks are just "talking" without reasoning. Was it not a Nigerian that returned the $50,000 sent to him in the USA to help get the drug but returned the fund after his unsuccessful attempt. Someone just got paid back for his previous actions. At least someone must do it, and it can't be one of good character. He was "karmaed" on his sick bed.

2 Likes

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by rotadeco27: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
wink2015:
THE AJIMOBI FAMILY SHOULD HAVE GOT SPECIAL PERMIT FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND FLY HIM TO CHINA FOR BETTER TREATMENT.

Relying on Nigeria medical facilities and intermediary is all fake and scam.

Abba Kyari could not have died if he had gone abroad for treatment.

Our medical professionals still lack the needed skills to tackle CORONAVIRUS and many other ailment.

We need to ask for forgiveness when we say and type somethings!
Are u aware that he (Ajimobi) was the immediate former governor of Oyo state( constituted authority)? He killed LAUTHEC TEACHING HOSPITAL OGBOMOSO. Sacked many workers while being owned salaries.
Many of us fled for hunger. Residency training programs that should standardize doctors in handling of patients ,he closed many department down.
Till now , I'm still being owned 2.6m unpaid salary.
I can't forget how my mother in-law used to feed us ,pay my child school fees by sending money from Lagos. Same applied to many other doctors and health workers.
I have respect for the dead and hold no grudges against him as person ( after all God has answered my prayers and all are stories now).
But to blame the failure of the health sectors on medical practitioners is unfair!
Are u aware that the doctors treating PMB in London were mainly Nigerians.
In this Covid era, did u hear about one doctor Obafemi a Nigerian trained that presented an iconic drug on covid .
The truth is that they are being killed by the dragon they are breeding . If the virus is not killing the high ranked people do u think they care about the masses?
Ajimobi truly died because he couldn't be flown abroad to access good health care facilities that they failed to put in place at home, not because of brain drain .

3 Likes

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
ajl:

How does the action of Hushpuppi translates to the character of tens of millions of people?

They wish to be like Hushpuppi, they use Hushpuppi's lifestyles as prayer points.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
when govt does not plan all all, they plan to fail. sad news!
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
because all the looted money can fund research.

akint67:

This is a big question that is challenging.
is not that the applied scientist and biological scientist researchers are not there, but the cost of carrying out research work is so great and the government is not ready to go into such funding.
also they have politicised our research centers, that if you don't belong, you can't be given the chance to explore and this also being restricted because they wouldn't want you to block their illegal ways of making money.
you will see that any good biological scientist or applied chemist who has opportunity in UK or USA research institutes are always doing great and being celebrated for excellence.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by FlordFlorez(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
myrates:
What a good pay back, robbed at the point of death bro. Politicians failed to give us necessary quality infrastructures to make our lives meaningful, now all the money they stole can't keep them alive, useless leaders.
what goes around, comes around.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
he could have hidden in the CARGO plane to any of those countries.
but guess what, he will only be given POOR treatment at the hospitals
because he is a foreigner, so he may not even survive the VIRUS if
he had travelled to CHINA, UK, EUROPE, or AMERICA.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, treat others as you want to be treated,
build hospitals, fund better medical research and make your country
prepared!

wink2015:
THE AJIMOBI FAMILY SHOULD HAVE GOT SPECIAL PERMIT FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND FLY HIM TO CHINA FOR BETTER TREATMENT.

Our medical professionals still lack the needed skills to tackle CORONAVIRUS and many other ailment.

2 Likes

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2020

prepared!!

wink2015:

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2020

prepared!

wink2015:

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by rationalhuman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Whats the point?
India and China makes most of the worlds authentic drugs and vaccines.
what can you do? From where you will import? India has worlds largest USFDA Approved plants and mainly export to US, Germany, France , Switzerland and Australia.
Ever wonder Why is that US, Germany, Switzerland, France, Australia never faced duplicate drugs while they are also importing most of them from India?
Because they are importing and buying from real manufacturer not the conman.

Its always other's fault but not our greedy traders and corrupt Health department and custom authorities?
Just to give an example, Last year Kenyan Authorities caught a Syrup manufacturing facility in on of Village and guess what? they found thousands of Made in India and Made in Germany Labels.

We the black are cursed with corruption, Crooks and we are are the most ignorant and unproductive race on this planet. For us its always someone else fault. SMH

BTW why would anyone import from Bangladesh while Bangladesh itself import all of the Critical Vaccines and Life saving drugs from India?
Agugbadin:
Sadly fake drugs is Nigeria number one problem and all the fake drugs in Nigeria comes largely from Asia India, Bangladesh and China.
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Enyimbamercedes: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Very good!

A governor of a state didnt build or equip a hospital in his own state, he fell ill and sought treatment in another state and died there!!
Thank you Karma

Your daughter could have sold some of her shoes and bags to build a clinic for you!
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't believe this news. If truly he said 70 years of age was enough for him then why try to extend the mark by months or a few years?
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
The hand of GOD visiting both rich and poor.

Imagine the audacity?

When you choose not to make the necessary sociopath-economic reforms as a clueless politician, this is the result.

By the time COVID-99 finishes Nigerian politicians ehn?

Too bad, they never learn, because they are too selfish, stupid and “godless”!

One by one. . . . . For whom the bell tolls
!

I like the way its playing out on them too..
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
they are busy misusing TETFUND grants to buy houses, cars, marrying more wives, travelling overseas on vacation.

BluntTheApostle:

But there are hospitals and we have universities which ought to invest heavily in researches.

There are a lot of grant opportunities, 99% sponsored by government, but what do we get?

I am not making a case for Ajimobi and our politicians, but they are not the only ones to blame.

What about our universities? What about our doctors, our microbiologists, our virologists, our professors? Don't they do any research in our universities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by frog12: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
i may support some of what you are saying that they didnt fund health care but to blame him for your failures to be disciple and save money is unfair. i suspect your children go to expensive private schools, assuming they go to public schools, which are free, schools fees will not be an issue.

and feeding will not be an issue. your inability to feed your family was a failure of your overspending and don't blame the man for this. in tough times, you change your habits. you reduce your expenditures.

i get a friend that worked for banks. he said he cannot live without electricity.
everyday na generator. he dey pay thousands everyweek on fuel.
he dey spend lavishly. when tough time come, na people like dat go start to cry and blame governor dis, governor dat, for their inability to support their families after.

rotadeco27:

We need to ask for forgiveness when we say and type somethings!
Are u aware that he (Ajimobi) was the immediate former governor of Oyo state( constituted authority)? He killed LAUTHEC TEACHING HOSPITAL OGBOMOSO. Sacked many workers while being owned salaries.
Many of us fled for hunger. Residency training programs that should standardize doctors in handling of patients ,he closed many department down.
Till now , I'm still being owned 2.6m unpaid salary.
I can't forget how my mother in-law used to feed us ,pay my child school fees by sending money from Lagos. Same applied to many other doctors and health workers.
I have respect for the dead and hold no grudges against him as person ( after all God has answered my prayers and all are stories now).
But to blame the failure of the health sectors on medical practitioners is unfair!
Are u aware that the doctors treating PMB in London were mainly Nigerians.
In this Covid era, did u hear about one doctor Obafemi a Nigerian trained that presented an iconic drug on covid .
The truth is that they are being killed by the dragon they are breeding . If the virus is not killing the high ranked people do u think they care about the masses?
Ajimobi truly died because he couldn't be flown abroad to access good health care facilities that they failed to put in place at home, not because of brain drain .
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by muffyt05: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Corona is here to purge Nigeria from the criminally minded politicians. If not for the restrictions if movements necessitated by Coro, the guy would have flown abroad for a better treatment while leaving ordinary Nigerians here to die like fowl. As for me ooo, CORO, you have my permission to continue to take to younder, all the enemies of state in Nigeria
Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by bizhop01: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
realstars:
This Is Not Good, Fake Product From Fake People With Fake Idea To Becommiog Rich With Fake Style Of Life.
The same way he siphon money that was meant for Oyo state hospital

1 Like

Re: Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. by Ikennamurphy: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
wink2015:

You're talking nonsense ooo.... What about the numerous people dying in Europe and almighty USA, so their medical practice isn't good enough too? Or bc a politician is involved? Damn it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.