Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (76783 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by tillaman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
We are just 3 in this world, myself and the guy with one other guy for Kiribati
Our kind rare gan
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by koxi: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy an indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller of the carton of indomie not check the content of the unsealed carton?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I'm just one of those people that like to question everything they hear.

I totally agree with you....
And to think that 1.8million (plus some packs of Indomie with it) weighs the same as a carton of Indomie...and for someone not to detect is shocking...
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by LEOSZ(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmm mehnn ppl dey I swear
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Coldie(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
If the money was found inside the carton, there's a very high chance that the money doesn't belong to the shop he returned it to.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
clancymiim:
For me he’s foolish. Was he expecting them to thank him and give him times two of d money?

He did what was right by his conscience.

And that, woman, is the hallmark of a real man.

#Honour

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by jnoz23(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
IPOB TALES BY MOONLIGHT

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Uchedeformula: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

The good man bought less than a carton of indomie. So, the shop worker in his usual way of using an empty carton to package such quantity, mistakenly used the carton containing money. Loaded the indomie packs into it, and handed it over to the honest man, who didn't realize either until he got home. The kind man didn't purchase full carton of indomie.

God bless that man for me. He will never by any means experience lack ever again.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Vyolet(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

1.8million naira can fit into income carton

One can buy unsealed income as long as the ones inside are intact.

Market people can hide their money anywhere so they won't touch it before the next bulk purchase.

You may not look into yhe unsealed pack.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by brandon180(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
sanemind2:
Nice gesture by the Man,omo see em belle

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice
How much?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Gini007: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
sanemind2:
Nice gesture by the Man,omo see em belle

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice

... How Much does it go for?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Jokerman(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
only righteousness89 on Nairaland would have returned the money.... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by NaijadrivaCars: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Your source is your blog and its already on fp
1.8 million in a carton of indomie undecided...and it's supposed to be sealed?
The ipob mods knows what they're doing.
The story hardly makes sense. Now coupled that the person returning the money is from that side makes it more incredulous.

You think say everyone is a thief like you
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by DeWorlex45(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

Nice questions man!! Or maybe it is spiritually arranged in the carton!! wetin I know sef??
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by BrainArk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
The man is a fo ol, the money is obviously a blessing from heaven but he fo olishly gave it to another person......
Well it is a fake story though.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by FLOTAN(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Honesty pays! Well done Man. You did the right thing.

Have you been thinking about Real Estate? Check my profile for good real estate investment offers!

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by EyezofGod120: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
This one cannot make it in life,,even if dem set bomb for his head he no.go blow,,his belly like person wey sick
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Uchedeformula: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
oluxy:
He's a good man, yes but no doubt, if u know the means our politicians package money, he will not return it.

They package money into peak milk cartoon
Indomie carton
Gesha carton

U will think it's food there are giving. It's dollars and Naira therein.

He returned it. Was the cartoon not sealed?
Was it open?

Even the shop owner, the carton wasn't for him.

Anyway, during military regime, it's peak milk carton when u visit them. They will say, give him one carton of milk. Get home and open it, it is not milk but dollars or highest domination.

Civilian uses indomin carton, duvey blanket, gesha carton.

This was what happened Sir:

The good man bought less than a carton of indomie. So, the shop worker in his usual way of using an empty carton to package such quantity, mistakenly used the carton containing money. Loaded the indomie packs into it, and handed it over to the honest man, who didn't realize either until he got home. The kind man didn't purchase full carton of indomie.

God bless that man for me. He will never by any means experience lack ever again.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Abbeylanre15(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
I'm not proud of you at all
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

Ranting?? don't be a sadist.

Look outside, it's a bright day. Go be happy!

OK.

But I will have you know that I am as happy as a kite soaring in the windy skies above.

I only asked a question after all.

Shalom.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Psoul(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

My friend's mother who deals on OK bags got enough dollar in one bad that she just added small amount to it and bought a bus she now uses for her biz.

why didn't the person that sold that her bag check if she had removed all the contents before selling it out?
Why didn't the ppl that packed that bag for shipping not checked those bags before packing them?

Don't always want all things to follow ur logic at all times.
Things can happen in an extraordinary way.

Doubting this means doubting that things can happen in an extraordinary way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by musa7m(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

what of the carton weight ? The wight of a Carton with 1.8m won't be the same with carton of indomie

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Pasility84: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020

On second thought....

If you are in business you will understand how it works. Since you are not let me hint you a little. Business people often times pack money inside na empty carton and use one of their products to cover it as camouflage. Perhaps that carton was kept careless maongst the 'main or real' products. And unknowingly the buyer buys it.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
To be honest.......I WILL NOT RETURN IT grin
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by deltateam: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi

What is your purpose on earth?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
1.8 ke, na 2M dey inside that carton.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Amaefuleteddy: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Return fire!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by frozen70(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Nonsense.

Typical Nigerian mindset speaking.^^

So you think
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by angelina08(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Its carton and not cartorn. Dont know whether to believe this story during this pandemic era.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by IVORY2009(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
orjisblog:
Mr Chidiebere Of Imo State Returns A Cartoon Of Indomie With N1.8M

A Man Of Integrity...

A man identified as Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna has returned 1.8 million naira which he found in a carton of indomie noodles he purchased in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the Story, the carton was partially filled with noodles coupled with some bundles of N1000 notes.

When asked why he returned the cash despite the hardship affecting the country at the moment, he said the money was not his, so there was no reason for him to keep it.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy, thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

Please let's celebrate this man today, am really proud of him.

Will you return the money if you were the one??

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-8million/

This was in Rant this morning and you quickly responded and placed it on your blog, bloggers
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by SATANNIST: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
he deserves to be lynched
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by NaijadrivaCars: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Ode ni man yen
See thief. You aren't different from Zombies you are "killing".
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Ken4040(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
E be like say all dis facebook rubot don reach nl, come d post trash! Chiwetin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.