Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria (56638 Views)

Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business / MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Jwonder(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
obstead200:
abeg, no be this kind of investment we need. We don't need people that will import and resale.
We need pple that will bring in machines, manufacture in Nigeria and create jobs.

Bye bye to Mr price. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Bring machines and power it with what??
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by honest1480(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
steveekeoma:
it doesnt happens in Nigeria or if there was/is any pls identify. Nigeria govt doesn't know that. What has covid19 necessity offer nigeria positively?
Though, in some ways the government in frustrating our individual efforts, but with persistence, we shall rise above unfavourable government policy.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Syedqamber(f): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2020
best wireless gaming mouse under 50 Most if not all PC gamers would admit that the number one thing they dislike most about using a wired gaming mouse is its cord. Wired mice ...
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by imanray37(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

Your FATHER!!! You must be very stvpid to quote and insult your lineage! Haba, I think Seun needs to put age restriction on his platform, so as to declare their age before they can sign up, to prevent all these low- life, scumbags from turning it into something else! Radarada...Omo Alejatijati!!
what was your comment before I christened you a BASTARD you deleted it so as to make it look like I'm a loose canon abi retard
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
imanray37:
what was your comment before I christened you a BASTARD you deleted it so as to make it look like I'm a loose canon abi retard

I don't normally have the urge to always "Shalaye" but in to your own case, I will.

I never made a comment rather an emoji and it was a sad emoji been the simple fact that some people were about to lose their source of livelihood!

Go through it once again but this time, slowly! I don't say much but will rather make my statements through Emojis or Pictures.

So names calling do makes you look like a loose canon and of course, a retard that you are!

Peace out! cool
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by steveekeoma(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
honest1480:
Though, in some ways the government in frustrating our individual efforts, but with persistence, we shall rise above unfavourable government policy.
Hope alive
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by imanray37(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

I don't normally have the urge to always "Shalaye" but in to your own case, I will.

I never made a comment rather an emoji and it was a sad emoji been the simple fact that some people were about to lose their source of livelihood!

Go through it once again but this time, slowly! I don't say much but will rather make my statements through Emojis or Pictures.

So names calling do makes you look like a loose canon and of course, a retard that you are!were is the peace here when you cunningly edit your post living what I commented so I had looked like the villain just like that I would say what I said when there is no provocative word from you.fukker

Peace out! cool
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by obstead200(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jwonder:

Bring machines and power it with what??
bring machines to stabilise our power supply. That one is also a good FDI
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Jwonder(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
obstead200:
bring machines to stabilise our power supply. That one is also a good FDI

Then what is your governments duty if you want everything to be done by foreign investors??
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by abjecht(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2020
That is Nigeria’s economic policy issue. We should fix policies not reversing FDI. no country develop without FDI and international trade. Don’t be emotional because you re Nigerian, the problem is with our policies. Every investor or business goal is to maximize profit, and it is the responsibility of govt to make sure tax evaders are brought to justice. See the case of Spain and footballers who maximize their income taking advantage of the tax loophole. We need to start holding our leaders accountable.

adioolayi:

Read about how these companies repatriate undeclared money. They don't declare actual profit to evade taxes and all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.