Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria (56639 Views)

Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business / MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by King44(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
mofedamijo:
If they could leave Poland and Australia last year, then I don't see them staying long in Nigeria. The quality of their clothes in South Africa is cool and its far far cheaper than in naija. Especially when on sales.
they should pack up on time.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Solatium(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:

https://www.thecable.ng/mr-price-announces-plan-to-exit-nigeria/amp

Naija get taste, nobody go buy the kind yèyé cloth you dey retail

1 Like

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by temptnow: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
mystery22:
grin better run for your life,everybody they run from Nigeria,cursed nation.nigger-area of darkness.everything about Nigeria seems cursed,plus the supporters of cursed bubu and Tinubu
and you're from the cursed land. That means you're cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Price is low quality 2nd hand cloths
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by King44(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
bizme:
Only bastard children denigrate their own country in front of foreigners. No matter how bad, no matter how terrible, you have no business joining foreigners to throw stones at your father's house.
Some Nigs have lost their sense from birth especially those Ipo.b miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
dont say that. people will lose their jobs
Profprom:
Why blow your trumpet before leaving? Whether you leave or stay we have been surviving in this country and we will still survive with or without you. Better luck else where
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
phransix2:
Their clothing line is very expensive....

All those made in Bangladesh clothes.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by jrusky(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mr Man go, who cares We have be surviving before you came here so pls free us and go. May thunder fire anyone that beg you not to go.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by goldmatrix(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
..wait o, no be clothes you dey sell? Before you come here we were naked? You dey sell no be say you dey produce.. Abeg stop that rough play..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by frank202012: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jwonder:
Investors are running away, nobody wants to invest in a volatile economy where one furu drinking slowpoke will wake up and increase tax without taking into consideration that these companies provide their own security and power, it ain’t easy naa.

That’s why Nigerians can never get the best products especially the telecommunications industry because most companies need to compromise in quality so as keep up with the cost of running their companies and still make profit.
you just analysed the problems of Nigeria in simple words......
may God help us

1 Like

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by wisdomkid: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Profprom:
Why blow your trumpet before leaving? Whether you leave or stay we have been surviving in this country and we will still survive with or without you. Better luck else where

You lack sense in the mightest of places. May your source of feeding close down, and let me quote you: "Whether you leave or stay we have been surviving in this country and we will still survive with or without you. Better luck else where."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by wisdomkid: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
jrusky:
Mr Man go, who cares We have be surviving before you came here so pls free us and go. May thunder fire anyone that beg you not to go.

Nonsense.

goldmatrix:
..wait o, no be clothes you dey sell? Before you come here we were naked? You dey sell no be say you dey produce.. Abeg stop that rough play..

When the places you guys are getting paid decides to pack up too, or where your parents/uncles are getting paid pack up too, hope your mouth will be this sharp. Some families are going to be put through rough times because of this. Lack of sympathy is the problem of Nigeria today.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by jrusky(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
wisdomkid:

When the places you guys are getting paid decides to pack up too, or where your parents/uncles are getting paid pack up too, hope your mouth will be this sharp. Some families are going to be put through rough times because of this. Lack of sympathy is the problem of Nigeria today.

Hey Mr face your side ok never in your life mentioned my parent again ok.

So because he want to shut down Buhari should kneel down to beg him bah

Pls face your front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by stagger: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please if they need people to help them pack and get out fast, I am ready to help them.

Enough of these companies coming to Nigeria to pack and export money to their home countries, whereas their home governments stand and watch their citizens killing our people in their nations.

What has Mr Price done to stop the xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in SA?

Abeg, make them pack quick and go. Nonsense! If you are good to Nigerians, Nigeria will be good to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Retirement plans.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Yankee101: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2020
When we tell people buhari is killing the country they won't understand

Even your children's future has been stolen. Embassies have never ever seen the rate applications they had in the last 3 years

During goodluck I know of several people that traveled back to nigeria because there were opportunities. You could earn an international wage in nigeria
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by ajl: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2020
adioolayi:
Hmm....."In the early days we were making money but now we just came up against too many roadblocks, whether it’s getting the money out, etc.”

Getting money out to where? Are you exporting currency?

That's what they all do, they move their profits out. That;s why Nigerians have to invest in their country and should not expect foreigners to do it for them because they are not here to look after the interest of your country but their country. Imagine, only after 3 months due to Coronavirus, they are already crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by steveekeoma(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2020
honest1480:
No wahala, you people can go let's focus on our own local products.
U focus on your local products when u have the necessary facilities for mass production and quality.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by honest1480(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2020
steveekeoma:
U focus on your local products when u have the necessary facilities for mass production and quality.
Sometimes challenges make human to wake up on his responsibilities.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by steveekeoma(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2020
"Volatile" as it is. Nigeria don suffer. Buhari this is what u've reduced our country into.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by steveekeoma(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2020
honest1480:
Sometimes challenges make human to wake up on his responsibilities.
it doesnt happens in Nigeria or if there was/is any pls identify. Nigeria govt doesn't know that. What has covid19 necessity offer nigeria positively?
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Follygunners: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Isinweke:
They should get out!

You mean they should get the fvck out! angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by BabaO2: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigerians too greedy. World couldn't have survived in Nigeria's hand.
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by steveekeoma(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
King44:
they should pack up on time.
who will close the gap. U beta tell ur failed govt to nigeria fix what he has ruined
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2020
mrchineke:

No,Nigerians are damn too poor. Na to ffck dem sabi, unproductive stupid people.

Bros u dey vex oh...
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2020
armadeo:

All those made in Bangladesh clothes.

I swear
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2020
kaima1984:
it's uniform,low quality at the same time expensive,I would rather buy made in ABA

Na true... Their clothes came in Uniform, same design and pattern

1 Like

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

It's actually a value for money store in SA. Second cheapest after PEP. Others are too expensive.

The fabric wasn't worth the price

1 Like

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Plead:

Quality stuffs are expensive.

Those mass production clothes?
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2020
barragan:

And quiet inferior, I bought a shirt there that I regret to this day.

I bought a beach wear there and I felt stupid afterwards
Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by phransix2: 1:14am On Jun 27, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

It was so damn cheap it was almost substandard.
Are you kidding?

Yea... Their ladies stuff is quite cheap but not men's wear... Not a good value for money

1 Like

Re: Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2020
phransix2:
Their clothing line is very expensive....
Hahaha, you haven't bought one, or maybe because of it is Nigeria. they're still in Ghana currently as we speak, they're affordable to buy. but I heard they are making plans to leave Kenya and Ghana too ( but I don't think they will leave as expected).
There's something certain this companies from south Africa do especially in Nigeria(in terms of cost) I don't like, you won't understand until you visit other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.