Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon (39980 Views)

Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by jericco1(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
That guy is still living the life. But if na person wey steal 50k, dem for don send an to kirikiri undecided

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by RPG2020(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Na them them

North vs North

RIP to the innocent once
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Very dumb narration. Left kidnapper with ur 2 sisters Like what kinda sane person would do that?
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Sososo(f): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Really you are aiding and abating crime Be ready to face the music
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by rash47(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Wadume had received N106.3m ransom and still went ahead to kill his victim because his family failed to provide the additional N20m he demanded.

Interesting! The Coverteousness in man have no proportion lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Mrdecent(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Who do we trust?
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by sylve11: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2020
It's well... cool
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by idtwo: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Humans can be terribly wicked! You took a ransom of 106 million naira from someone and still killed him because of 20million undecided
Where do people get this type of money they throw to kidnappers? Real mind-boggling!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Billygee2u: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Yankee101:
The only way the spate of kidnapping became rampant was only through collusion with security, banking, judicial and political persons
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Billygee2u: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2020
rash47:
Wadume had received N106.3m ransom and still went ahead to kill his victim because his family failed to provide the additional N20m he demanded.

Interesting! The Coverteousness in man have no proportion lipsrsealed
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Billygee2u: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Disgrace to the army profession. This is why Service Chiefs must go. The army needs to be sanitised
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
The chief of army staff is incompetent
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Billygee2u: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Disgrace to the army profession. This is why Service Chiefs must go. The army needs to be sanitised

Honest truth
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Criminals always have people in d top
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Golan007: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
Nigeria is now a no man's land, evidence (invasion of fulani herdsmen from other neighbouring African countries), Nigeria is a lawless country, evidence ( police extortion and military intimation), Nigeria don't have a president, evidence ( no security, lifeless president as said by Trump), Nigerian problem is more than Nigeria, evidence ( tribalism, religious divisions), Nigeria tells lies to Nigerians, evidence ( we will make one Dollar equal to one naira, steady power supply, paying jobless youths etc the reverse is now the case), Nigerian corruption is at the highest level, evidence ( Gandollar caught taking bribe on tape but was defended by Mr integrity etc), Nigeria is infact finished, evidence, ( ordinary smaller African countries now chase Nigerians away from their countries) , is Nigeria finally waiting for burial?

You've already told a lie.

Nobody has ever promised to make a dollar equivalent to 1 Naira.

I'm sure you would argue because you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Jakemedg(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Golan007:

You've already told a lie.

Nobody has ever promised to make a dollar equivalent to 1 Naira.

I'm sure you would argue because you are a liar.
Bro. buhari did promise to make a naira equal to a dollar Live on tv during the 2015 campaigns

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by hardbody: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Golan007:
Wadume had identified Balarabe and nine other soldiers as his accomplices . They are:

Staff Sgt. David Isaiah ;

Sgt. Ibrahim Mohammed;

Corporal Bartholomew Obanye ;

Private Mohammed Nura ;

Lance Corporal Okorozie Gideon ;

Corporal Markus Michael;

L/Corporal Nvenaweimoeimi Akpagra ;

Staff Sgt. Abdullahi Adamu , and

Private Ebele Emmanuel .

All the geographical regions are represented. Nigeria is indeed a federation.

2 Likes

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by wetmenow: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Dead Country
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Okoroawusa: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2020
This is the second line of this thread n no one is cursing any tribe n there is no tribal fighting...

Who can tell me why?

Abeg I get headache o!
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by luluosas(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Shame on the military
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Kingzeez10: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad sad So Taraba State CP is wadume good friend shocked shocked sad and they probably share the loot sad and under the baztard CP,they killed innocent Policemen doing their lawful duty. sad.Dey should hang Dem all and wash their corpses with undiluted Acid and trowey their useless body to croc/vultures

What the army guys did to the policemen is bad but i detest police men like mad, i wish all of them this type of death
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Dpharisee: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2020
The Captain is Fulani and that's why the AGF has been shielding, they can't sacrifice an officer from their tribe, that's what nepotism has reduced this country. Afonjas una see una handwork sad

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by AreaFada2: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
My dear, the whole police abs armed forces needs to be disbanded and started afresh. With at least 3 times the current budget.

Service Chiefs will be from developed Commonwealth countries except UK. Canada, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand ideally.
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2020
These happen when you have a president who shields captured murderers from the long arm of the law but drat them into the army.

These happen when the citizens see these evil and pretend it does not exist but will be focusing on the next election.

These happen when the youths choose to be lazy, prefer tribal name calling instead of fighting for their future.

9jadoomcountry............

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Jabioro: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2020
What unprofessional approach..
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by faoogoke(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2020
One sure way of taming this kidnapping monster is for the governors of states where these criminals have been sentenced to death

to sign the death warrant of these criminals and their collaborators.

As long as their death sentences are not carried out the business of kidnapping will know no end.

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Golan007: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Jakemedg:
Bro. buhari did promise to make a naira equal to a dollar Live on tv during the 2015 campaigns

Just as I said earlier, you would lie about it.

Provide the video since you say it was a live broadcast. I'm sure you won't.

I really don't know why many of you take hold of a bold faced lie regardless of knowing the truth.

Vanguard Newspaper printed a headline saying Buhari said so, but never gave a quote on what he said.

Nobody needs to tell you it was just the usual lies by media who were betting on PDP winning.

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by mkoabiola: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Removing an handcuff with a spoon.

Dey are criminals
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Jakemedg(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Golan007:

Just as I said earlier, you would lie about it.

Provide the video since you say it was a live broadcast. I'm sure you won't.

I really don't know why many of you take hold of a bold faced lie regardless of knowing the truth.

Vanguard Newspaper printed a headline saying Buhari said so, but never gave a quote on what he said.

Nobody needs to tell you it was just the usual lies by media who were betting on PDP winning.
You expect me to show you a video of what was live on NTA and AIT buhari's change adverts.
You've got a phone so you can google it if you like

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2020
I don't think this country would ever experience crime ease (maybe anytime soon).

the system, the people and the 'mediums' are so corrupted and totally faulty.
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Golan007: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Jakemedg:
You expect me to show you a video of what was live on NTA and AIT buhari's change adverts.
You've got a phone so you can google it if you like

You know I said it earlier, you would argue because you are a liar.

You accuse government and others of lying yet you are obviously lying but your pride would never allow you admit it.

Shame.
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Adau123(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Golan007:
Wadume had identified Balarabe and nine other soldiers as his accomplices . They are:

Staff Sgt. David Isaiah ;

Sgt. Ibrahim Mohammed;

Corporal Bartholomew Obanye ;

Private Mohammed Nura ;

Lance Corporal Okorozie Gideon ;

Corporal Markus Michael;

L/Corporal Nvenaweimoeimi Akpagra ;

Staff Sgt. Abdullahi Adamu , and

Private Ebele Emmanuel .
Full team of kidnnapers in army uniform,time shall tell i trust God they can be shielded but they can not escape the judgement.Malami is a disgrace to judiciary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.