Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics (50359 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Adenipexy: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
With all your self acclaimed intelligence, you didn't care to ask What or Who he's influencing?

you wouldn't have asked a better question.... you so on point bro

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by kennydora: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
How then did u kno that Pastors are criminals? They have not invited u to dine wt them i see

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by godwinusen: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
MR FREEZE, WHAT IS THE JOB DISCRIPTION OF AN INFLUENCER AND THERE AREA OF JURISDICTION?

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Yankee101: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Liar

If na pastors now you know without proof abi?

If you're hunting pastors without the true intention of setting people free but just to make a name God's fire will still visit you

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Burgerlomo: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
There is no how freezer abi wetin be him name sef no go get transport money grin when he visited the dude in his crib.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by sheyitokz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
naso e dey be when casala don burst evrybody tries to turn holy jesus
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by chijokz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
mandalorian:
It is a simple math young man, no one legitimately lives above his income. Hush was leaving larger than Dangote, I know many of the things the later was into, but the former ........to God be the glory.
You’re spot on. We all know individuals who are wealthier than Hush but don't display and lavish $ the way he does.
It was just a matter of time before the authorities put an end to his fraudulent lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lucasalves: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
mandalorian:
It is a simple math young man, no one legitimately lives above his income. Hush was leaving larger than Dangote, I know many of the things the later was into, but the former ........to God be the glory.

larger than Dangote that's probably the most ignorant thing anyone on the internet has ever said, given the fact Dangote doesn't get on social media to announce to the world what he has.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by davididenyi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Now you know���
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by mozona(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Story land
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lucasalves: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
godwinusen:
MR FREEZE, WHAT IS THE JOB DISCRIPTION OF AN INFLUENCER AND THERE AREA OF JURISDICTION?

wetin be Area of jurisdiction in this matter na...
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Bridget95(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Your head didn't ask you how an illiterate alaaye like Hushpupi could become a multi billionaire overnight without a known source of income?

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by OffAir(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356068/hushpuppi-told-influencer-daddy-freeze-replies-critics-video/
was daddy freeze d only celebrity or socialite who hung out with hush,I don't see this same energy with people like wizkid,davido,d rest of the adelekes at chairman hkn's wedding in Dubai and all your other celebs who even put him in songs.
he really shouldn't have bothered to come out n say anything in response cuz Nigerians are hypocrites.

people who will gladly kiss ass with politicians who steal this nation's wealth and deify pastorpreneurs are not the best authority on morals n ethics.

the only thing freeze did wrong of which no one is perfect was his utterances during that video with hush.you guys are just pained cuz he says the truth about your tin gods so called pastorpreneurs.

Again am not surprised cuz this country is full of religious zealots.Daddy freeze will not be deterred by the rantings of brainwashed religious bigots n zealots .

You guys keep being the gullible sheep that you are to your demi gods pastors.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by mandalorian: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
lucasalves:

larger than Dangote that's probably the most ignorant thing anyone on the internet has ever said, given the fact Dangote doesn't get on social media to announce to the world what he has.

I know you talk without reasoning but let me indulge you a bit. Show me 10 pictures of Dangote public appearance and I will show you 10 pictures of Hush Puppy appearance, then the forum will decide which one of them lives larger. It is on bro...
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Naijaarchive(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is extremely funny..... You must be dumb to think he is just an influencer... Who is he even influencing..? How much does a regular influencer make? grin no need to ṣàlàyé... All of you denying the guy now are ọwọ èpò.... You all knew what he was doing along abeg... #SayNoToFraud

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by blowjohn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
But this pretentious fool knows all the pastors in his imaginary head that are criminals but doesnt know the one he met and dined with is a criminal!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by K4daniel: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sidon look na Dog name for warri..sapele

He get y dem talk so..do you know why?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by CodeTemplar: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
With all your self acclaimed intelligence, you didn't care to ask What or Who he's influencing?
And same freeze expects pastors to detect which offering and tithe is blood money offering/tithe.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by CodeTemplar: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The main disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself!
I thought he said he didn't ask him what he does, now he told you he is an influencer. What and who did he tell you he is influencing? Let his transaction history be revealed first.
Damage control!
lol... that guy is a sophisticated dullard.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by BotherMleeper(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Next: eMoney.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by dederocs(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Dont mind the albino...what positive influence was the puppy giving out via flagrant display of wealth?
Mr Freeze, you are a bloody hypocrite, ypu cozied up to hush cos you need some of that street money, punk.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mumu freeze
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by foleskay(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy freeze shouldn't mind the hypocritical Nigerians criticizing him. Many those abusing him would surely do the same if they had such opportunity of meeting hushpopy, they should leave hushpoopy alone, d guy don chop correct life, even if Thats d end of which i seriously doubt. There re criminal elements all over the world, so the hullabaloo against huspoopy is okey. Many of those abusing him are just jealous of the kind of luxurious life he lives. grin

I still see the agba awo getting released silently after d Dubai police might hv taken some fortune from him. After all he no murder or drugs, he's just being smart.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by phemmyfour: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Daddy Freeze!
Resist the urge to shalaye
Liars are defensive, always eager to shalaye
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by blowjohn(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
OffAir:
was daddy freeze d only celebrity or socialite who hung out with hush,I don't see this same energy with people like wizkid,davido,d rest of the adelekes at chairman hkn's wedding in Dubai and all your other celebs who even put him in songs.
he really shouldn't have bothered to come out n say anything in response cuz Nigerians are hypocrites.

people who will gladly kiss ass with politicians who steal this nation's wealth and deify pastorpreneurs are not the best authority on morals n ethics.

the only thing freeze did wrong of which no one is perfect was his utterances during that video with hush.you guys are just pained cuz he says the truth about your tin gods so called pastorpreneurs.

Again am not surprised cuz this country is full of religious zealots.Daddy freeze will not be deterred by the rantings of brainwashed religious bigots n zealots .

You guys keep being the gullible sheep that you are to your demi gods pastors.

Did u read the thread or ur just ranting?
Daddy freeze is a regular critic who likes run is mouth anyhow and showcase himself as a saint.
Anyone calling him out on this matter is very right in doing so.

The question u should ask urself is, is it possible that daddy freeze never suspected that hushpupy might be into dubious dealings?

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by biggie73(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ignorance is not an excuse in law and life.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lucasalves: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
mandalorian:

I know you talk without reasoning but let me indulge you a bit. Show me 10 pictures of Dangote public appearance and I will show you 10 pictures of Hush Puppy appearance, then the forum will decide which one of them lives larger. It is on bro...

sadly your problem is a combination of dumbness with poor education.... just because a man has mastered the act of looking rich on social media makes you think he is living large then I have a bridge to sell you in Lagos island because you are that dumb... so to indulge you if Dangote is living this said "larger" life and not having my pictures taken does that mean a man standing in front or driving a leased Rolls Royce is living "larger" because he just seem to always have his camera ready... one is the richest man in Africa and the other is not but a fraudster...how any adult with a functioning brain can make a comparison between this two is beyond me... go back to school boy and know the difference between larger and fake...
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Dchampion65: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Liar liar

With all your so call you intelligence bragado

You are blind with his ill gotten wealth
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Dalby(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356068/hushpuppi-told-influencer-daddy-freeze-replies-critics-video/

Now the thing don cast everyone dey distance themselves from Huspuppi. It would have been better to keep quiet than all this

If this had not happened you would have still been calling him to make out time to hang out with you...the Pharisees of the Bible...
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by superboyspecial: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
SILLY EXCUSE. Everyone with a working brain knew that the source of his wealth had a taint, yet you wined and dined with him.

guy, Jesus dined with the tax collectors... maybe he was emulating *winks*

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by cray91(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
No believe daddy freeze on this oo. he's just on denial like donald trump right now. na big lie

Even a new born baby knew he was into fraud cuz no legit working person fit dey blow money the way the guy the blow and flaunt his luxuries
Kriss216:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.