Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians (50398 Views)

774,000 Jobs: PDP Lawmakers Reject 30 Slots Offer / 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Heavensent01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
after killing igbos in 1966 in all over the country, Gowon despite emerging head of state after the coup that eliminate Ironsi, the killing of Igbo never stop despite their kinsman was the head. all Igbo officers that was mandated to resume to work were executed without prosecution

this is the genesis of nepotism in Nigeria and this British hands is full of innocent Nigeria blood. I recall how Ojukwu and others insisted on unity Nigeria despite Gowon almost raised the issue of North secession then before the British open his naivety of the economical implications on northerners and to use them to get in hand with Nigeria resources

Nigeria is not a country and this nepotism of this Northerners will disintegrate this country at the right time
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Yankee101: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
It should return to Osinbajo

I think the programme was better then with him

Hausa woman don enter everything don scatter

3 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by ofiko123(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria..
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Viking007(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
toyinjimoh:
All i know is nemesis will catch up with them if they like they should give all their family members the slots...las las we de survive and we go still de survive
We've been waiting for "nemesis" to catch up with them since 1960.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Akechukwuka: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Greenpace214:
Nigeria is one big village, see what politicians are doing.
People who already have money are still running after 30k.

This country dey shame me.
bro I shame pass u..just look at, ordinary 30k the poor graduates has be benefiting,it has become 30millions for then.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by jidamsel43(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Balenciagaokey post=91127943] grin grin grin

In this country, I hardly believe politicians.
But there is no smoke without fire.
Northerners can do anything to help their brothers.
Meanwhile, people should be careful because Scammers can use this document to get information. (Claiming to be Politicians, Governors and Presidency).
If a scammer can get all the details listed there. You are finished.

I am observing.

[/quote.] You said my mind. Scammers can do anything to get your details. I will only advise impatient job applicants to always look before they leap
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Adenipexy: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
pls is there anyway I can give birth to my children without them been a citizen of this country even when there are given birth to here....cos I just can't imagine the future of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by GOFRONT(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shebi una see why I dey cry say make God bring back a dead foreigner and take away a living Nigerian Politician....

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by toyinjimoh(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Viking007:
We've been waiting for "nemesis" to catch am with them since 1960.
Gods judgment takes time their children won't escape it
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Staro: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2020

Useless president

Foolish followers

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Openbusiness: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
ednut1:
zoogeria
Real zoo. Na God go save us from these evil polithiefcians. After stealing national cake, e neva do Dem, dey still want to steal the little suntin meant for d poor masses, and corner it for themselves are their quota system people. Honestly one Nigeria is a big scam sad

1 Like

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Dansuqi: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sonoyom:
This country is becoming useless by the day. Nepotism has been elevated to the highest of height.
Just look at the picture below.

Same thing applies in our cross river
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by lastpage: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Fela Anikulapo sang "Na Paddy-Paddy Gufment Be Dis O, egbami o, Na arrangee Gufment be Dis o, Yeeparipa OOoooooo"

Weldone o, Buhari.
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Bimpe29: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
They are lacking moral moral standard as leaders.
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Enyimbamercedes: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
No slots for the Twitter and Nairaland otimkpus!!!!

Shame on all of you!!

Next Level jare
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by goshee: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
can any one drop the official site for the registration/
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by darams4all(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
I want to believe the news is fake and a mere propaganda. My honest opinion
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by steveekeoma(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sammy07:
SaharaReporters gathered that the ministry has allocated about 50,000 slots to federal lawmakers and other politicians across the country.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/26/ministry-humanitarians-affairs-gives-n-power-recruitment-slots-senate-president-other
This is nigeria where possibilties are in the hand of the top politicians and impossibilities are in the hand of poor voters.
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by chlowi(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
every governement parole for naija ...na so so slot slot slot ... at the end the deserving masses get little or nothing .....what is the point dishing out slots to law makers who have been empowered to assist their constituents ?
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by mamaafrik(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shame on our southern Honourables.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by mamaafrik(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
The site was open as far back as 12:00am of that 26th of June.
Na naija we deyooooo
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
our honorable parasites!
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Viking007:
We've been waiting for "nemesis" to catch am with them since 1960.

Yeah nothing like nemesis, problems don't fix themselves.
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by israelmao(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
The most transparent was the batch A and the more transparent was batch B.Batch C applicants will have a lot of hurdles and contestion to face and overcome.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by allthingsgood: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They allocated over 12% to the Lawbreakers, wetin come remain for us again? And to think some people didn't sleep last night trying to register.

But u pple have always said npower is fake and a scam. Why una de cry now grin
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by DipoToyo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sammy07:

I would have said its a joke, but I believe them
Here is the reason.

Yesterday (around 12am)people were able to register on their portal

They said their registration is null and void.
That they have not opened the portal.

My question, who opened the portal in the mid night?
tws war logging in, submitting the form, validating BVN, receiving confirmation mail
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by missyojo(f): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
musa234:
I'm a witness to this inhumane act by this lady, I knew this will happen even though the money is nothing to write home about in this present day Nigeria.The only npower recruitment that was devoid of this man no man issue was the first one of 2016 because probably most persons didnt take it seriously, but from 2017 up to this moment, this man no man issue has become the order of the day and unfortunately we all can only rant online but nothing absolutely will be done about it. It is only those that it didn't favour that will complain, once if favours you, you will keep quiet and even though I am a northerner, this is favouring northerners the most which is not right at all.

You have said it all which is the truth

1 Like

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by jeremy889: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meanwhile people never sleep since yesterday night because portal dey mess up and they are unable to register.

Twitter is on fire with so many complaints from people who are unable to register.

For those who are having issues with registration these two posts might help:

https://npowernews./n-power-portal-what-to-do-if-you-are-you-still-waiting-for-your-n-power-verification-email-npower2020recruitment-npowerng-npower/

and

https://npowernews./n-power-portal-what-to-do-if-you-are-seeing-a-blank-page-or-getting-network-or-other-errors-npower2020recruitment-npowerng-npower/

Good luck!

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Staro:

Useless president

Foolish followers

In summary!
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Sonoyom(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

Same thing applies in our cross river
There's no hope anywhere in this country.
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Sonoyom(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:
to give slots to those graduate abokiz and abokinez in katsina that cant even speak english

tufiakwa this country
First class citizens!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / Some Jobs That Will Soon Be Gone For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.