Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ (1321 Views)

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ / The Red Girl (18+) / If I Were A Girl 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ by angelEmade: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
LOVE WITHOUT END

(EPISODE ONE)

…His eyes alone were enough to make any girl wet. They had rainbows in it with a seductively blue iris. He would close one and wink the other one at the same time impulsively. I always fall for that! He held me by the waist and drew me near, I felt something standing in his trousers, I had no idea, it was my first intimacy with any guy. Slowly he started the kissing, oh my! He had these sweetish soft lips too, I would not know if all guys have such cute lips for he was the only guy I had ever given myself to. Slowly he turned me around, still holding my waist but this time from behind …I was scared, a thought flashed through my head “am I really doing this?” but instantly came the rejoinder “Belinda you are now seventeen!” He didn’t give me such ample time to re-think my decision, his hands were already probing my laps. He had slipped his hands into my skirt. At this time I was sitting on his laps and he too sat on the ventilation unit. I looked into his eyes shyly as he moved his hands inwards and deeper.

“You have a very soft yellow skin Belinda” –yeah, yellow is used mostly for very fair girls in high school. And yes I am a very pretty classy girl. Every guy in high school wanted me, I have pink lips laced with moon crescent at the lower baseline, straight legs and dark long curly hair. I could not appreciate his compliment…I kept looking at his eyes and lips. God knows I wanted more of that kiss from him. He did not disappoint me, he kissed me again and this time I willingly gave myself to him. At this time his hands were totally in my skirt, lots of reactions were happening in me, I felt my breast ‘swelling’ and my nipples ‘standing’ I was thinking within me why his hands were in my skirt when really, at that moment I just want him to smooch my boobs and kiss me repeatedly on the nipples.

As If my wishes were granted…as he gently used his finger to push and rub my pant gently into my vagina, he grabbed my right breast with the other hand and gently smooched and caress it. I was without a bra…I moaned instantly and down there, I was dripping with fluid. But he didn’t stopped there, he made me stand, held me against the wall with my skirt rolled up, he rubbed his hands on my laps again without looking. His eyes were fixated on me and he kept kissing me rowdily. Gently he pulled my now-wet pant to one side. I felt… I felt…. Well I can’t really describe the feelings but it’s a mix of pleasure and ‘being violated’ I wanted it and at the same time I felt I was being taking advantage of. So I protested for the first time and tried to get him off me. It only became more romantic for him. He pressed his fingers softly against my clitoris taking care not to hurt me, as he rubbed it to and fro. I started squirting fluid…the feeling is out of this world…it was super!

No! It cannot be!! I lamented as I reminisce over my first sex experience. I had walked willing into the room feeling a little nauseous and confined. I wore a silk apron designed with bridal flowers along its helms. My hair was ‘pouring’ down and I wore a bright smile. I had no bra on me my nipples were really popping. Evidently his eyes glowed when he sighted me, he stood. Maybe he could not believe his eyes, that I would come to him under such circumstance. But I had given it a deep thought and my mind was made up…I needed the peer influence, unfortunately my clique was a bad one and to gain a rank I had to invariably loose something. I didn’t realize early that I was losing everything. I felt shy as I went shielding my chest with a brace of my left arm, as I would never expect h ran to me and I willingly fainted in his arms. He kissed me by the neck and then on the lips..as gently as a cat utters its mew on a solemly raining night.

“Good evening….Go..od…e….ve..” He was like repeating his own utterances, apparently, I deduced he was still shocked and shy and maybe not knowing what to do. The most beautiful queen in college is in his hands…a girl he went after for four years. I must tell you my reader, Antoine was the cutest king in college too, my love for him was at first sight but I dare not show it. Queens classed themselves so high in school. I attended a queens and kings college. Basically that is what they call us. But evidently, that is what we are. I am not sure why everyone in the school are super beautiful and cute students but I think being cute is one of the admission criteria, now this is not a joke at all but I should perhaps, not tell that tale.

My name is Belinda Roselyn Maxwell, I lost my virginity when I was about clocking the age of seventeen right there in an old notorious dark room in high school which was made unpopular by the bad things that happened there.

It was my first and only sex till date and yes I am writing this story on the eve of my twenty-first anniversary. You see, while growing up, I had a lot of fantasy about men, there was one in particular that grabbed my attention, his name, I had long forgotten. Who wants to remember the name of the devil?
drop your comment so i will quote you when i drop the second episode.

Re: Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ by angelEmade: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Drop your comments so i can quote you for the second episode
Re: Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ by HomerTimpson: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Just had time to read your stuff,i read the 4th episode and i had to come back to 1st,ITS MESMERISING!
Re: Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ by firstbornson(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Awesome
Re: Love Without End (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ by dawno2008(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? / 7 Habits If The Eagle Bird We Should Have. / Plot Summary Of Second Class Citizen By Buchi Emecheta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.