Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Virgin Street Girl 18+ (18171 Views)

The Virgin Wife Episode 1 / The Red Girl (18+) / If I Were A Girl 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2022
New Story Alert⚠️

The Virgin Street Girl ��

Written by: Frank The Writer

❌Do Not Copy or Repost.❌

~Prologue~

Dear readers, here's another interesting story for your reading pleasure.
Relax, cross your fingers as I introduce the amazing and intriguing story.
Happy reading.

My family was very poor, I was the oldest girl in the family, I had just passed my SSCE and I was attending Jamb lesson with the hope of getting admission. My father died in a car accident and my mother was working as a part-time housemaid for a few houses around the area, whenever she was needed, she could not even earn enough money for the family's basic needs to survive and pay the rent.

Around the corner from our house, a small tailor shop owned and run by an older man, Kelvin who was in his forties, he owned a big apartment on the upper floors of the big building, and he dedicated part of the apartment to his shop, leaving enough space as a bedroom, living room and other needed areas for him to live in.

Kelvin was the only person who worked in his shop, he was designing and manufactured some custom-made clothing for high-class, rich people who wanted some rare, handmade clothes, they paid a lot for each piece, and also came from all over town for his special work, he was becoming famous among rich people for such type of special work.

Kelvin was a friend of my family, when he knew our financial situation, he offered mom to let me work at his shop, as a part-time job, offering a generous amount of money as my weekly pay, handing the money to mom at the end of each week, she used them for family support, which really solved most of the financial problems, along with what she made by working at nearby houses.

My job was mainly, cleaning and organizing the shop, helping Kelvin with many things here and there, I would help him take some measurements of some customers, even send the ready garments to the houses of some customers, or bring the raw material from other places, I have also taken care of his house needs as a maid.

One day, after coming back from the lesson, (usual from 11 am to 1 pm) reported to work, as usual, and started doing my normal job, Kelvin had one of his friends, Dave, who happened to be almost the same age as Kelvin, and they were having some drinks, playing cards and enjoying their selves.

I was a very good-looking young girl, with sexy body curves, my body made me look older than my actual age of barely 19, but all of that was mostly hidden under the old, out-of-style clothing I used to wear, as most of my clothing came as donations from relatives or neighbors or even some customers of the tailor shop.

I noticed Kelvin and Dave chatting and laughing, sometimes looking at me, whispering words to each other, and laughing, especially after getting partially drunk.

Dave asked me to come over, pointing for me to sit down on the big couch next to him, I obeyed willingly, speechless and looking down, bringing my legs together sideways, both hands together on my lap, signs of being shy and respectful same time.

He said, “what is your name cutie?” I mumbled with a low voice “My name is Jane, sir”

He said, “I want to make a deal with you Jane, what do you say to that?”

I said, “what?”

He said, “why don’t you forget about work today and join us, your boss doesn’t mind if it's ok with you?”

I looked at him shyly saying “doing what, sir”

He said, “I will make a deal with you, cutie, I am sure you can use some extra amount of money for fun and going out with your friends, away from the eyesight of your family, don’t you?”

I was surprised for a moment, and then I looked him in the eyes, with a little smile saying “well, yes, who could say no to that, but doing what? Another job?”

He smiled saying “not at all, it would be a very easy thing” he pulled out his wallet, and got a good bundle of money that looked like a lot of money for me, something I have never seen in one piece all my life.

He pushed his hands towards me saying “here, hold this, counts it."
I took it, counted the money, and was a great deal of money, he looked at me smiling and said “this would be all yours if you agree to our terms."

I said, "what terms?”

He said, “All you have to do is loosen up, sit with us, entertain us and allow us to do anything we both want, regardless."

To be continued...
©️ Frank The Writer

This is just a tip!!!
The full story comes in full, soon.

Like, Comment and Share!!
Don't be a ghost reader in this new story!!

4 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by tahir01(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
This one will surely make sense just like your other works. You dont disappoint bro! More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
I Never Finish Pastor Son na..but Ride On

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Christiansimon:
I Never Finish Pastor Son na..but Ride On

I finished it on my Facebook page (Frank The Writer)

I had issues uploading the rest. I couldn't identify the ish.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
tahir01:
This one will surely make sense just like your other works. You dont disappoint bro! More ink to your pen.

Thank you
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
frankwriter:

I finished it on my Facebook page (Frank The Writer)

I had issues uploading the rest. I couldn't identify the ish.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused
bro..no need for apology oh,i haven't even reach episode 20.but i will when am chanced

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Wxcode: 3:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Nice story

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Johnny234(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chief frank come and continue the story. Nice story bro.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by iamdynamite(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
I can’t wait for the next episode

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Johnny234:
Chief frank comes and continue the story. Nice story bro.

Coming soon

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
iamdynamite:
I can’t wait for the next episode

Tomorrow (Thursday)
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sorry fams for the delay, episode one will be out tomorrow.
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Johnny234(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
frankwriter:

Coming soon
Fire up am waiting

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
The Virgin Street Girl ��

Episode 1

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

Fair Warning: this episode contains adult content and may not be suitable for underage.

He said “All you have to do is loosen up, sit with us, entertain us and allow us to do anything we both want, regardless”

That was when Kelvin interfered saying “Go ahead Jane, take the money from Uncle Dave, I guarantee you no harm at all, you just have to cooperate and you would be a rich girl for the rest of the week, I would even give you free time from work for a day or so to enjoy yourself with your friends and spend the money in any way you want.”

I was spaced for a moment, very happy, to be honest, I thought to myself, true I was still a virgin, but I was an adult, most, if not all girls my age has lost their virginities a few years ago, I would do anything those older guys want, as long as I get this much money, on top of all of that, a secret leave from work, still paid for and enjoy myself with my friends, or even buy things that I need to buy, I have never had such a chance in my entire life. That alone would change the life of my mom and my only brother who was an upcoming artiste ‘wey never blow'.
Chucks have been trapping for long but nobody to support his dream. Additionally, he could only do the rapping stuff and can’t actually sing. But truth is, my brother was a promising talent that could rap just like his muse, Ice Prince. Getting to the limelight from the country's state capital, Abuja as an upcoming artiste was equally a huge task. . Well, that’s by the way.

The money was still in my hand when I was awakened by the sound of Kelvin, holding the other end of the money, trying to pull it out of my hand saying “I am sorry if I offended you, Jane, you can forget we said anything about that, just give me back the money, besides, I am not sure if you are old enough to do what we have in mind?”

I held the money real tight between my fingers, pulling it back and saying, “No sir, please don’t take it, I need it so bad, yes, of course, I am old enough, I am almost nineteen now, ask your friend, he had checked my ID before hiring me to work for him, I agree to your offer, I would do anything you both want.” I said and paused. Desperation was written all over my face. The money was huge that I couldn’t resist whatever they wanted.

He said, “anything, and everything, Jane?”

I replied nodding my head, “Yes, anything you both want, as long as you promise me of no pain or any harm?”

He looked me in the eyes, pulled my head closer to his face, kissed me on the cheek, hugged my body closer to his sideways saying, “that is my girl, now you are getting wise and smart.” He was rubbing my body over my clothes, touching my tits, kissing me on the lips, I was like a toy or a dummy in his hands, neither rejected his act nor cooperated with him, just sat there and let him do whatever he wanted to do, as if the body he was playing with, was not mine.

We were still inside the workplace which was spacious and had lots of luxury in it. I'm sure you know some of these luxurious shops out there in town. That was exactly the type Kelvin owned.

Kelvin got up, locked the door, and drew all the curtains down. He then filled a glass with alcohol, brought it over, sat next to me on the couch, and took the other side of Dave, putting me in the middle in between both of them. He offered me the drink. I was surprised. Truth is, I did not drink alcohol till then explicitly, but I remember drinking the leftovers of what he had in some of his glasses, I liked it in a way as it made me relax and feel comfortable (tipsy).

I said, “is this for me? I can’t, I guess I am not supposed to drink.”
Kelvin smiled saying, “Yes honey, you can, you are old enough, but if you don’t want your family to notice, we have enough time to make you super up before you go home, besides I have a good gum that would make all the odors disappear, your mom would never notice anything.” Kelvin knew the kind of home I came from and he was aware my mom wouldn't hesitate to stop me from work if she gets to find out I take an alcoholic drink.

“Are you sure?” I asked, looking him in the eyes.

He nodded his head affirmatively. He said it would help me relax and enjoy what would happen, instead of doing it as part of the job. We all laughed, I took the glass from his hand taking a sip of it, it wasn’t the first time I tasted it as I said earlier, as soon as I set my glass on the coffee table, they started touching me all over, both of them together, stripping my clothes off of me.

All I was doing was watching them, following their hands, till I was topless, each of them took a breast, rubbing and started sucking on my nipples both at the same time, I cannot deny that I started to enjoy having two older men touching me all over, it made me feel good, I was speeding up the process of drinking alcohol, once my glass was empty, he refilled it for me.

I was feeling tipsy and fully relaxed when I noticed I was already totally naked still sitting between them, I felt their hands alternating on touching my p*ssy, they lay me on my back, Kelvin at my head side while Dave was making himself comfortable between my legs, he was rubbing his fingers down there while Kelvin was rubbing my tits, sucking my nipples and kissing me on the mouth.

As of a sudden while Kelvin was kissing me mouth to mouth, I felt my whole body tremble with a very strange feeling I have never experienced before, it was something strange but felt good same time, I pulled my head away from Kelvin and looked down to find that Dave was using his mouth in between my legs. The first time a man or even anybody does that to me then.

It felt so good, making me feel some strange changes to my body that I was not used to, I felt my p*ssy was getting wet and slippery, I even noticed it was swelling upwards, the lips parting and pointing outward, I was scared at the beginning as I was inexperienced when it came to sex.

I left Kelvin alone and held Dave’s head with both hands, actually trying to pull it away from my p*ssy, but he put some strength to it that out-powered my pulling strength, it wasn’t long before my hands loosened up on his head, then without noticing I found my hands pulling his head down there, against my thinking and my will, I didn't know what was happening. I was tipsy.

I was trying to hide my feelings and reactions as I was just doing it in return for what they paid me, but some moans were escaping from my mouth, and my body was trembling and shaking, that was when Kelvin got up, bringing his c*ck closer to my mouth offering it for me to suck, I have never sucked a c*ck to that point, but I spread my lips apart and let it slide between them. I started sucking it while he was giving me instructions on what to do, same time doing his best to push it further and deeper into my mouth, causing me to almost gage on it.

Another strange thing that I felt over my p*ssy a moment later, I looked again to see Dave on his knees between my legs, holding his c*ck in his hand, rubbing its head to my cunt, I liked the new feeling, that was why I neither stopped him nor even tensed, I just let go and relaxed my body to the extreme, especially that I was partially drunk myself.

They both had what I would call average size c*cks, around seven inches long, but Dave’s was a little thinner than Kelvin's, he was pushing it in with some efforts, but not much force as it did not need any, I felt it sliding in me, although I was a virgin till that moment.

Soon enough I felt some burning and an itch in my p*ssy that made me let out some sounds that sounded like pain, but it was not that much, right after that, Dave got closer to my face saying, “baby, my c*ck is in your sweet little cunny.”

My mouth dropped wide open when I asked “what do you mean? I am a virgin”
He smiled. Then whispered into my ear while f*cking me saying, “you were a virgin darling, but no longer, but I assure you that you were, do you want to see?”

Maybe I was surprised, but not mad or upset about that, I was convinced it was time I lose my virginity anyway, I nodded with a grin of surprise. He pulled out of me slowly pointing at some blood droplets around the shaft of his d*ck, saying, “these are the leftovers of breaking into your hymen” then he pushed it back in me, started slamming it in and out of my p*ssy while I was moaning of joy this time, not pain.

Dave started breathing harder, he pulled out of me and started shooting some white thick cream over my crotch area, right above my p*ssy, he came up and kissed me on the lips, they both got up, switched places, and Dave offered me his c*ck to suck the leftovers of his cum mixed with my p*ssy juices, while I felt Kelvin pushing his stuff deeper in my p*ssy replacing Dave's.

After I sucked Dave’s cock dry clean again, he pulled out of me, but Kelvin continued hitting my p*ssy till he came, the same way Dave did, letting his cum seep on my p*ssy mound over Dave’s.

They both got up and took showers in both bathrooms of the luxurious shop. While I stayed there, relaxing and looking at my wasted body, which felt great same time, but it was all the first time for me, on their way out, they both told me to take my time relaxing, then to take a shower, drink some coffee to super up before I go back to our house around Kuje area in Abuja.

This was how it all started. I'll tell you more in the next episode

To be continued...
©️ Frank The Writer

Please, Like and Comment❤
Don't be a ghost reader.

______

I'm on Facebook as (Frank The Writer)
Kindly follow my page.

https://www.facebook.com/FrankWriter1

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bro Am With U Ride On

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Nuhskhut: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
So sad

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Bam17(f): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Frank, dearie. How are uuu? Long time o. See you've got another story going. Will check it out on your page kiss

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bam17:
Frank, dearie. How are uuu? Long time o. See you've got another story going. Will check it out on your page kiss

Been a while dear.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Episode 2

I'm very certain you might be wondering why I lost my virginity in such a manner. If you say it’s desperation for money, you are right and if you think I should have done otherwise, you might equally be right. Whichever way, I did it purposefully.

Truth is, we have been through a lot in the past years. It was just a matter of grabbing an opportunity to escape from the trenches. I didn’t regret what I did nor felt remorseful for losing my virginity to strangers. Life then was hellish for us. House rent was due and the landlord was in our neck. Daddy was no more. My Lil brother was only gallivanting from one show to another.

So, losing my virginity with a bundle of money in my hands wasn’t much of a big deal to me. Yeah, it wasn’t. I knew so many who lost theirs to their broke boyfriend and others who were unlucky to lose theirs through men who forced them (rape). I bet mine was better, but I’m sure you are still going to judge me for that very act.

Now, let me tell you a bit of my story while growing up. Life wasn’t fair and favorable to us. I have fond memories of the things we went through even when my father was alive. We had survived years with some stability and some insights into how my world operated.

Food was normally cooked once a day in the evening. Thus, the concept of breakfast and lunch was not in our consciousness. But there was always something to eat, including fresh fruits and nuts.

After the death of my dad, life became more horrible and that was when I moved from street to street in search of work. That was after I finished secondary school.
Many girls like me were selling on the streets during the day and ‘working’ at night under the supervision of their ‘boyfriends'. I'm sure you understand what I meant.

Then I started selling fruits at a park and the fruits belonged to one madam who supplied them at a discount. The woman was from Akwa Ibom but lived in Abuja. In a day, I made like five thousand naira and from that money, I made expenses which included food, ticket money, and others. I tried to save a little. I usually eat once or twice a day. On the days that I didn’t make enough, I would get some credit from my madam.

The nights in the streets were extremely scary because of the many stories I had heard. I knew of a few girls who got raped repeatedly by boys, their money stolen. Some were physically abused by some of the boys for refusing their advances. Then I dreaded nightfall due to these strange stories. And one of our survival strategies was to always move in groups. This was exactly the kind of life I lived in the streets of Abuja before Kelvin landed me the job opportunity. Now, that you have read the genesis of my story, do you still blame me for doing what I did with them?

A full week went by without any discussion or any word about what had happened, especially with Kelvin. He acted normal with me, till I came to work one day to find both men together again having the same game session.
As soon as I walked in, Dave waved for me to get closer, he hugged and kissed me very close with his hand going all over my ass, rubbing and touching, Kelvin was sitting, drinking, and smiling at what was going on.

Surprisingly, Dave said, “sweet cutie, we need another company today, are you ready for another session? And don’t you worry, it will be paid for as well.”
We both laughed and I said, “sure, why not?” Money was the only thing in my mind. I wasn’t after what they intended to do, besides, I enjoyed the illicit acts.
They were playing a chess game by then.

Dave said, “baby, we are going to make a good slut out of you today, we will f*ck you in many ways, I hope you are ready for that, why don’t you get rid of your clothes and come back fully naked, ok?”

One thing about Dave was the way he speak calmly—and he was cool but yet his words were always vulgar and naughty.
I smiled saying, “Yes sir, I sure will.”

I went inside. Took off all of my clothes and came right back out to find both of them already waiting to devour me. They lay me on my back over a black table in front of them and started spreading their chess stones over my nude body, acting as if playing chess, while touching and enjoying my young body same time, I started to enjoy their acts too, even their touches—it felt so good on my body, making me turned on.

They both explored me really good together as last time, we went in many positions too. The session was over and I kept the money the same as last time.

The second day, I noticed the difference, Kelvin changed a little, and we started talking about it openly, he was touching my body and giving me kisses while working, and we felt closer and more open after that second f*ck session.

A few days later, as soon as I came to work, Kelvin handed me a dress saying, “I would like you to wear this dress Jane, and you may use this make-up tool kit too, I want you to look sexy tonight will you do that for me?”
“Why? What is different today?” I asked.

He told me, these were gifts for me and he was having a guest over, and not Dave this time. He said he was an older man too, and we would be doing the same thing, but this man will be very generous with me, even more than Dave.

I agreed to it, I took the packages and started walking inside. He stopped me and said, “by the way, this dress goes with nothing else under, get rid of those panties and bra, if you have any on.”

We both laughed. I put both of my hands together in front of my face, bowed, and said, “Yes sir, I would do anything around here, even if you asked me to walk around naked, as long as it pays well?”

He laughed saying, “don’t worry about that, I am sure you would be rich so fast, as long as you are loosening up like that, but you are becoming a little slut so fast” He slapped my ass teasingly, and then said, “Go get that ass ready.”

I laughed at what he called me, walked like a slut, wiggling my ass to his eyesight, I went inside and put the dress on, it was so tight, hugging my body, outlining all my body curves, very short with a low-cut top, showing most of my tits, although my tits were a little small by then, the dress top was elastic and tight, hugging my tits, pushing them up, showing cleavage in between, the first time I see myself look that way.

I walked out acting like a real slut again, the way I walked and talked to him, saying, Kelvin, did you call me a slut and a LovePeddler before I went in?”
He said, “Yes I sure did, any objections to that? Don’t you feel like one, you sure look like and act like one?”

I said “Oh Yes, no objections at all, I just wanted you to know when you called me that, I felt a real nice itch in my p*ssy”

He looked me in the eyes laughing loud saying, “Oh God, you are a real LovePeddler, I have a feeling we will become rich so soon.” I laughed loud but did not really understand what he meant by that, at that time, but I sure did later on, as you all will understand later on, too.

To be continued...
©️ Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!
Don't be a ghost reader.�

Follow my Facebook page: Frank The Writer

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Bam17(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
frankwriter:

Been a while dear.

I swear. It's been really long embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Nuhskhut: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Suspence mode activated.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Getting Interesting bro,turning me on toogrin grin

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Christiansimon:
Getting Interesting bro,turning me on toogrin grin

Hold yourself ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 1:18am On Aug 20, 2022
frankwriter:

Hold yourself ooo grin
I'm Holding It Tight...grin

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Ann2012(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Episode 3

His friend came later in the evening. He wasn't looking bad at all. He looked like one of these prosperous Abuja businessmen. Kelvin introduced him as Alexander.
Kelvin asked me to dance for them on some music, telling me to flash some flesh while dancing, I sure did a good job of it, the man tipped me good, if I may call it a tip, but I did then.

They ended up f*cking me and enjoyed my body, pleasing me as well. I noticed that Alexander the new guest was licking my ass and fingering it while licking my p*ssy, he was rubbing my ass a lot touching it too.

When he was between my legs, with his d*ck in me, both of my legs were widespread and over his shoulders, he brought his face closer to my ear whispering, Jane, are you satisfied with the amount of money I gave you?”
I nodded, with a smile saying, “Yes I am, many thanks for being generous with me.”

He looked me in the eyes, and then whispered in my ear again “If you let me f*ck you in that lovely tight ass of yours, you would earn double the amount you got?”

I felt my body jerked all of a sudden, he was f*cking me, enjoying me, and pleasing me as well, I sure loved the money he gave me, but it would hurt in my ass, no man has ever been close to my ass, not even fingers, except for him earlier when he fingered my ass after he licked it.

Still thinking to myself, but doubling that money would make me so happy too, then I answered him, “I would, but I am afraid it will hurt, I have never done it before."
He smiled and said, there is always a first time, and don’t you worry, I know what I am doing."

I was hesitant, but I really wanted that money he offered me, besides I wanted to learn how to get bleeped in the ass, what helped was him having a real short and thin c*ck. I figured it would be a good try and an easy one with such little c*ck, so I decided to go for it.

He kept me the same way I was, lifted my back, inserted a pillow under my lower back side, knelt between my legs, close to my ass and p*ssy, and started kissing and licking them, started with my p*ssy, then ass hole, licking my ass which felt really good to me. He applied lots of lubricants to my ass and his d*ck same time, once he put his finger into my ass, it was going in so easy, that made me feel good.

He got on his knees, rubbed my ass with his c*ck head, and started kissing me rubbing my tits, sucking and biting on my nipples, diverting my attention from my ass while he was applying some pressure to it, I felt his c*ckhead popping into my ass, there was some pain associated with it, but not so much, it just burnet and hurt a bit, then he was pushing his c*ck in inch by inch.

As I said before, he did not have all that big c*ck, it was barely five inches, on the thin side, it was siding in me, I felt some itching and paining accompanying it, but I did take it finally, it was in me, he relaxed a little, giving my tight ass time to relax and adapt to his c*ck, then he started pulling out, halfway, then back in me.

At that time, I was exploring Kelvin's d*ck while being bleeped in the ass. I felt my ass was adapting and taking it in and out easily. Finally, they both decided to change position of f*cking.

Kelvin got on his back on the bed and asked me to ride his cock taking it into my p*ssy, I was riding it when I felt Alexander inserting his tongue up my ass, licking it, then his fingers, and finally he got behind me and started pushing his c*ck into my ass.

This time I was taking it much easier and faster without any pain to mention, but I did feel lots of pleasure which came from being double bleeped by two men in both of my holes, for the first time in my life. It meant a lot to me and it felt really good, I found myself being sandwiched between two men fucking me same time, which was a real turn-on for me, the idea itself at that age pleasured me so much.

They started rocking me together banging my holes till Alexander was ready to cum. It was about two hours of exploring. This happened towards evening when we closed for the day. At that time, no customer was expected in our shop. And that happened to be the third time we did it.

After that incident, I felt I was having much more money than I needed, my poor mom was working hard, so I decided to tell her I am getting some tips from customers of Kelvin's tailor shop. The money was showing in my body since I tried to conceal it. Once in a while I would hand my mom some money, she was pleased and did not really concentrate on how I got it. I knew exactly what I wanted. I was hoping to make huge money before finally executing my plans.

Kelvin and I got carried away, he started making appointments for me with men who would f*ck me and pay me for it. He was getting a share of it too. We even talked about me taking birth control pills so I could be able to let men cum in my p*ssy as it would pay much more as he puts it.

Weeks later, I felt lots of changes to my body, my ass got bigger and wider, and my tits got much bigger too. I even became taller as I grew a little older, the curves of my body showed much more, some customers would buy me real sexy clothes, underwear, lingerie’s asking me to wear them for them to f*ck me, after which they become mine.

Kelvin's bedroom was more of an operations room for me to be f*cked in, as he was scheduling many appointments for me, sometimes he would let the man in, and disappears till he was done, sometimes more than a man same time, which double the pay, we even tried groups and orgies. My sex life was going wild by the day.

Gradually, I was working as a prostitute with Kelvin as my personal manager. He told me other men did the same. I mean, men who hook girls up with customers and in the end, they get their percentage.

People got to know me much more than in Kelvin's shop. He even felt he was making money off of my body much more than he made off his shop. Of course, I was making the same amount of money as we always split fifty, fifty.

At that time, it was fair for both of us, he provided me with a safe, comfortable place to f*ck my customers, he also provided me with customers as he knew a long chain of people through his shop, and I was doing the action itself, to please those men he got in the apartment he availed and we split the money I earned, maybe it doesn’t sound fair, having fifty percent of my body earning as a prostitute for availing time and customers, but for me then as a beginner, I would not be able to do it without him, that was why he deserved what he took.

While working for Kelvin in his shop, I knew he f*cked some of his female customers, especially the married wives who came in to take measurements for their dresses. He would always flirt with them and ends up touching their bodies in sensitive areas till he finally gets to f*ck them. He was charming too and got that sugar-coated mouth. Most of them were middle-aged ones in their thirties or so, but not all, some were much older and others were much younger.

I would say most of his female customers used to come to the shop much earlier when I was still at Jamb lesson. The reason was choosing the times, when their hubbies were at work, pretending to come for their new dresses, but they would enjoy some drinks with Kelvin and some sex too, even f*cking him and some of his friends like I did first.

The second major turning point of my life, or I should say my sexual life was when I came to work one day finding one of those middle-aged women, a real good-looking woman in her early thirties, dressed sexy in super expensive clothes.

To be continued...
©️ Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!
Don't be a ghost reader.
________

Check the comment section and answer the questions correctly to win 1GB of Data.

Follow my Facebook page to participate.

Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Johnny234(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Frank thanks for the update more ink to your pen and more sperm to your prick.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin kudos bro

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Johnny234:
Frank thanks for the update more ink to your pen and more sperm to your prick.

Lmao... More whattttt?

Thanks anyway kiss
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Nuhskhut: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nice story

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nuhskhut:
Nice story

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / IRETI (A Short Story Of Hope) / Engaged To A Heartless CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.