Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole (2391 Views)

Abacha Not A Looter, Says FG / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Pastor Ize-iyamu Announces Online Series In SIMPLE Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by UmuEri(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
A video has emerged where Adams Oshimole was singing and calling Pastor Izy Iyamu, the Gubernitorial candidate under the flag of APC in the forth coming election, that he is a looter and that EFCC is waiting for him

Watch the. Video..

https://www.facebook.com/1257922684352467/posts/2117485781729482/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by DLondonboiy: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Obaseki does not even need to campaign sef..

Just be playing this non-stop on TV..

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by iokpebholo: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Trust ITV and EBS they will simply replace early morning national anthem with that Iyamu is a thief video, grin grin angry grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by MadeInTokyo: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oshiomole will be cursing himself, when he used several unprintable words against Ize Iyamu in 2016....this will be played all over radio stations and TV stations ib Edo state throughout the governorship campaign.

Oshiomole will be more scared now cos victory for either Obaseki or Ize iyamu both men will proobe Oshiomole tenure as governor.
Ize iyamu was never gonna be loyal to Oshiomole, Ize iyamu just wanted to be APC candidate, Ize Iyamu has always been and will always be the god son of the Igbinedion family, whom Oshiomole has insulted and rubbished over 100 times.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Unigrad: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
That video was done when Oshiomole was in his right senses but the senses are gone.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by VerifiedStalin: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Any "pastor" doing politics is obviously a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by BlackfireX: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin oshomole ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by popez: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oshiomhole will deliver Edo state to PDP.

Obaseki doesn't even need to campaign much, Oshiomhole has done the whole work for him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by techmo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
cool

EFCC, DSS , Nigerian Police , Army, INEC , CJN Mallam Tanko , APC Lawyers, Kabaka and his boys watching Obaseki and his ipobian supporters and silently giggling , smiling and waiting for September

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Has Mr Body odor not seen the video?

Intergrity my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

EFCC, DSS , Nigerian Police , Army, INEC , CJN Mallam Tanko , APC Lawyers, Kabaka and his boys watching Obaseki and his ipobian supporters and silently giggling , smiling and waiting for September

We know you have Efcc in your pocket, but where were you when Ipob supported Ortom and he won?

You are naive to think that Oshiomole and kabaka are more Edo than Obaseki!

Dem go diggam!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by tesppidd: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Reminds me of Atiku Agile and Obasanjo.

Lol.

Was it not Obasanjo that told us that Atiku is the most corrupt human being in existence?

And What happened in 2019??
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by techmo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
We know you have Efcc in your pocket, but where were you when Ipob supported Ortom and he won?

Same Ortom that was kissing Buhari's ass up and down that time

Edo Election is a single election not a general election, all Nigerian security personnel can be deployed to Edo by September
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Reminds me of Atiku Agile and Obasanjo.

Lol.

Was it not Obasanjo that told us that Atiku is the most corrupt human being in existence?

And What happened in 2019??
APC is a party of saints or you forgot.

Why do I have this feeling that buhari is punishing Tinubu for the unprintable things he said about him in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Lamasta(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
Any "pastor" doing politics is obviously a fraud.

That's a fat lie from the pit of hell except if its a cunny one like Ize-Iyamu
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Same Ortom that was kissing Buhari's ass up and down that time

Edo Election is a single election not a general election, all Nigerian security personnel can be deployed to Edo by September
Your opening statement is very funny.

Abeg Ortom, make sure you give the Sudanese a heavy blow to the mouth when next you see him. grin
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:

That's a fat lie from the pit of hell except if its a cunny one like Ize-Iyamu
So osunbande is not corrupt and doesn't eat yams?
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by zoedew: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
DLondonboiy:
Obaseki does not even need to campaign sef..

Just be playing this non-stop on TV..

I tell you! I am in the hope that Obaseki Campaign is good enough to maximise this capital for the good of their principal and the doom of the impostor of a Pastor!
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Lamasta(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
So osunbande is not corrupt and doesn't eat yams?
In this government of Buhari who is the one Man You can attest to that when he is in charge things go well?
Professor Osinbajo is a man of integrity, am not an APC or Buhari fan but when I see truth I don't hide it.
Osinbajo has the fear of God in him that's why the cabals are blocking him from the public
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:

In this government of Buhari who is the one Man You can attest to that when he is in charge things go well?
Professor Osinbajo is a man of integrity, am not an APC or Buhari fan but when I see truth I don't hide it.
Osinbajo has the fear of God in him that's why the cabals are blocking him from the public
You are crazy cheesy WtF! grin

Any pastor in politics in Nigeria is a THIEF!
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Lamasta(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are crazy cheesy WtF! grin
Any pastor in politics in Nigeria is a THIEF!
See the way am looking at You and your mindset

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Gandollaar(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:

See the way am looking at You and your mindset
Be my guest

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Viktom(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

The way you people talk about Kabaka makes it seem he is a god. But you have all chosen to forget that the guy went to Akwa Ibom but couldn't perform miracles because someone found his antidote. I have told people that Kabaka will not see the sun on election day. that's how much force we anticipate for the election. But everybody in Benin should stay safe shall because the election will be bloody. Anyways I am rooting For Obaseki. Godfatherism must end now.
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by Lamasta(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Be my guest
My Pleasure
Re: Edo 2020: Pastor Izy Iyamu, You're A Looter, EFCC Is Waiting For You - Oshimole by zoedew: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole will be cursing himself, when he used several unprintable words against Ize Iyamu in 2016....this will be played all over radio stations and TV stations ib Edo state throughout the governorship campaign.

Oshiomole will be more scared now cos victory for either Obaseki or Ize iyamu both men will proobe Oshiomole tenure as governor.
Ize iyamu was never gonna be loyal to Oshiomole, Ize iyamu just wanted to be APC candidate, Ize Iyamu has always been and will always be the god son of the Igbinedion family, whom Oshiomole has insulted and rubbished over 100 times.

He just shot himself in the foot backing Ize-Iyamu. No matter who wins or loses he is going down!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Abducted Kankara Schoolboys / Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN / SW Elders Stand For Igboho, North Defend Bandits, BH & Herdsmen But Igbos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.