Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate (42398 Views)

WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
kestor:

Lol! Typical ........ They all go sentimental when engaged in meaningful arguments. Just blazing emotions about topical issues instead of showing intelligence.
No vex o!

You say you prefer Obaseki's allegedly 6 billion fraud, and 2 million USD money laundering to IZe Iyamu and I reminded you to get a PVC and head to the battlefield
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Lamasta(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
All hail the Edo State incoming Governor cool
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Rapmoney(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:
Imagine how this man mortgaged the future of Edo state because of power. If only he could channel that same energy, the state would be better by now angry

...and Oshiomole was a good governor.
In fact, Edo State is the best state in Nigeria today. Oshiomole gave all the youths in Edo jobs. He tarred all the roads. He even tarred people's compounds and toilets! During Oshiomole the thug regime, all Edolites were eating 10 times a day.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by blakkydikky(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Slave in ur father's land.. How shameful
Slave? What is this nyamiri osu boy saying when all the heroes in their land were/are shameless.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kweensavvy:

But is it right? Rigging is normal now

Don't misconstrue my comment at no point did I talk about rigging, not ones
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by iamfrankoben: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
blakkydikky:
Look at this nyamiri osu boy telling me his papa teeth's color.
Yoruba and yellow teeth re 5 and 6. Very dirty ethnic Group
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by iamfrankoben: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
blakkydikky:
Slave? What is this nyamiri osu boy saying when all the heroes in their land were/are shameless.
Pigs that sold their people for position.. let's watch and see 2023
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by kelly72: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:
Imagine how this man mortgaged the future of Edo state because of power. If only he could channel that same energy, the state would be better by now angry

What about you take it from him and mortgage it instead to your political lord and saviour Tinubu?
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mokason28:

Don’t get it twisted Yoruba Muslims call him master strategist not me grin
Master strategist my foot ... the agreement was that Buhari will do one tenure and hand over to the South West... what happened to his strategy? Buhari didn’t even go close to Jagaban until it was close to reelection...

the cabals are the real strategist. they have succeeded in turning other zones in the South against Tinubu

tinubu had no choice but to support buhari in 2015
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Randy111(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:

Are you talking from your anal cavity or what? Which energy are you suggesting he channels to Edo? The short man called Osho intimidated him and made sure he doesn't get the ticket in APC. Yet the smart governor quietly went to where he could get it without throwing punches and you are here shouting.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by mcquin(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Soon una go wail again when APC , Nigerian Police, INEC all gang rape PDP again in Edo
So you de fear free and fair elections? Go test POI's popularity and stop banking on rigging, bloody thug.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
mcquin:

So you de fear free and fair elections? Go test POI's popularity and stop banking on rigging, bloody thug.

Fvcker nobody talked of rigging, PDP and rigging
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by blakkydikky(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Pigs that sold their people for position.. let's watch and see 2023
smiles......Look at this osu piglet that sold their hero,Ojukwu to Yoruba and Fulani.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by blakkydikky(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Yoruba and yellow teeth re 5 and 6. Very dirty ethnic Group
smiles....nyamiri osu piglet calling yoruba dirty when you people dont have water to wash your teeth let alone bath.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by ledaman: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dalil8:
PDP is coming back to power 2023 ✌�
Dreamer of the century.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by ledaman: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Please Mr poster pls add viewers discretion advised, cos some ppl can drink sniper after seeing this pictures.
#EdoIsNotLagos
#AmbodeIsAWoman

Congrats to the people's Governor
4+4= 8
I hope you will type this trash after the election.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by stayclearofme: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dalil8:
PDP is coming back to power 2023 ✌�
Because Obaseki is now in PDP!! Nigerian youths what a life...smh!
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

You say you prefer Obaseki's allegedly 6 billion fraud, and 2 million USD money laundering to IZe Iyamu and I reminded you to get a PVC and head to the battlefield
Ah! Now, it's 'allegedly', no longer as audacious as though backed with evidence (the reason for my initial response).
Anyway, Cheers!!!
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by mcquin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Fvcker nobody talked of rigging, PDP and rigging
What did you mean by APC, Police et all "raping" PDP as you did in Kogi? Oh you calling on them to help you count results?

Shameless thing! Don't quote me until you learn to discuss politics as is done uptown where government allows level playing field devoid of using State machineries to arm-twist voters.

Go delete that rubbish when you write. Rape ko, thug ni.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by ledaman: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Captainrambo2:
sharap and face yiur internally displaced political leaders
Truth is bitter grin
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Harrykn: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Was that 100naira fanta spotted?
No mind me o, nah just hunger.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by mcquin(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

APC never contested in Rivers Election

It was PDP vs AAC and they almost injured him
AAC did not come distant third. I hope the day a security thug forces you to vote against your will, you won't complain as you've been going from thread to thread calling on apparatus of State to become partisan.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
mcquin:

What did you mean by APC, Police et all "raping" PDP as you did in Kogi? Oh you calling on them to help you count results?

Shameless thing! Don't quote me until you learn to discuss politics as is done uptown where government allows level playing field devoid of using State machineries to arm-twist voters.

Go delete that rubbish when you write. Rape ko, thug ni.

Why is this losser so scared of his shadows
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
mcquin:

AAC did not come distant third. I hope the day a security thug forces you to vote against your will, you won't complain as you've been going from thread to thread calling on apparatus of State to become partisan.

Apparatus of state especially security are part of an election so don't be scared child what is coming for you is still loading
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by mcquin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Why is this losser so scared of his shadows
You be goat o, na grammar de hungry you speak?

I called you out for asking security agencies to be partisan, and you turn around to say I'm scared of my shadow? Whose scared of free and fair elections in Edo now?

Bloody hypocrite that once claimed being a progressive. Lubbish!
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
mcquin:

You be goat o, na grammar de hungry you speak?

I called you out for asking security agencies to be partisan, and you turn around to say I'm scared of my shadow? Whose scared of free and fair elections in Edo now?

Bloody hypocrite that once claimed being a progressive. Lubbish!

Be like say this one no Sabi English, point out where and when I called out security to be partisan... PDP and guilty conscience

Hahahaha. People go cry well well September
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by LLMG: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
He didn't mortgage Edo State, your people should have let him concentrate focus on the good work he was doing instead of trying to distract and jeopardize his efforts.
jericco1:
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by mcquin(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Be like say this one no Sabi English, point out where and when I called out security to be partisan... PDP and guilty conscience

Hahahaha. People go cry well well September
You must be daft if you keep denying what you earlier said. Simple question, what do you mean by DSS, Police and other outfits "raping" PDP? Answer that question or forever remain shut Mr. daft fellow.

I see others have called you out over the same statement and I believe every reasonable be Nigerian irrespective of party affiliation will condemn that. Now take your thuggery back Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by LLMG: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Man proposes, but GOD disposes. Na GOD get power. all these your mini God's will be humiliated again if they go the wrong way by manipulating and sabotaging the will of the people and truth..
techmo:
cool

Tax collectors delivered after 6 billion

Na September APC , Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Kabaka , Progressive Governors (Uzodinma Ganduje Zulum) , DSS, Police, Army and INEC ,APC Lawyers, CJN Mallam Tanko, go show them why everybody just keep quite while they make noise

Na PDP they first make noise but Las Las Na wailing hin dey end

Awon Like for Atiku Share for Buhari crew go still cry pepper

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by techmo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
LLMG:
Man proposes, but GOD disposes. Na GOD get power. all these your mini God's will be humiliated if they go the wrong way by manipulating and sabotaging the will of the people.

Fear don dey catch dem, PDP looters don remember God
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Captainrambo2: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Dunce people calling Wike like their Jesus even when APC never contested in Rivers and AAC still humiliated his life
zombie waht of Ortom in benue ?
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by kolade560: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:

The same way tinubu and buhari are mortgaging u thru APC and u are hypocritically silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.