Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd (15538 Views)

Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Warns Martial And David De Gea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Abahsony: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2020
DCmonster:
Only one Sir Alex!!!

Correction only one double sir Alex fergie
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Abahsony: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2020
First grow and mange your team well , then u can talk , u cant beat norwich 90mins
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by lonipeter(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
That's true Ofc
It's a new era and it's going to be harddd asf

Tbh he is right. It was easier fr Man United to dominate in the 90's because they had no rivals in terms of revenue . But he's really fuxked up saying it was easier and Alex Ferguson is basically a shyt whisked nosed Arrow (OLE's words) until Abrahamovic took over Chelsea and United were second best in terms of trophy haul even tho Chelsea had several managers they won more than United but after 2004 Ferguson isn't actually the Man UTD make him out to be undecided undecided

It's obvious you don't know your onions, Fergie still won the league 3 times in a row after 2004 (2007, 2008, 2009) and narrowly lost in 2010 and 2012 (on goal difference for the latter) would have been 7 in a row before he retired cos he won it in 2011 and 2013 too making it a total of 5 league titles since Abrahamovic acquired Chelsea. Chelsea only won 3 league titles in that time!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by chinchonglee(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
That's true Ofc
It's a new era and it's going to be harddd asf

Tbh he is right. It was easier fr Man United to dominate in the 90's because they had no rivals in terms of revenue . But he's really fuxked up saying it was easier and Alex Ferguson is basically a shyt whisked nosed Arrow (OLE's words) until Abrahamovic took over Chelsea and United were second best in terms of trophy haul even tho Chelsea had several managers they won more than United but after 2004 Ferguson isn't actually the Man UTD make him out to be undecided undecided
U re drunk bro... I started supporting man utd 2006 and they were really dominating the premier league den even tho ur so called Abrahamovich has already taken over chelsea.

U re talking trash!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by chinchonglee(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2020
lonipeter:

It's obvious you don't know your onions, Fergie still won the league 3 times in a row after 2004 (2007, 2008, 2009) and narrowly lost in 2010 and 2012 (on goal difference for the latter) would have been 7 in a row before he retired cos he won it in 2011 and 2013 too making it a total of 5 league titles since Abrahamovic acquired Chelsea. Chelsea only won 3 league titles in that time!
That guy doesnt knw what he is saying.
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by chinchonglee(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2020
paulolee:
yes...that's his opinion, but what i think is that
1..klop isnt aiming to dominate like feguson because i dont see him staying in that club for more than 20yrs
2..Ferguson have really paid his dues and really tried and it would be difficult for any English coach to outclass him
3..klop or pep dont have to stay longer and win more trophies like Ferguson for them to make thier clubs and fans happy, besides i prefare a pep kinda coach going the way he plays and dominate teams than fergie did bt jus that he isnt lucky with winning the ucl with city..
Pep is a great coach but is style of play isnt meant for champions league. Messi won him dose two he acquired at barca.

Since he left barca no more champions league in his name.
He didnt even win at a whole bayern
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by paulolee(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
chinchonglee:

Pep is a great coach but is style of play isnt meant for champions league. Messi won him dose two he acquired at barca.

Since he left barca no more champions league in his name.
He didnt even win at a whole bayern
lolz..i kno his kinda play looks more Dominant to win the league title itself bt he can still win the ucl with it, remember last season he was jus unlucku against totenham, he had almost qualified until V.A.R brought him back and its just a matter of luck and that pep side i saw would av defeated liverpool in the finals..
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by chinchonglee(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2020
paulolee:

lolz..i kno his kinda play looks more Dominant to win the league title itself bt he can still win the ucl with it, remember last season he was jus unlucku against totenham, he had almost qualified until V.A.R brought him back and its just a matter of luck and that pep side i saw would av defeated liverpool in the finals..
Pep dnt av what it takes to defeat Liverpool and klopp especially.
Pep can only win the league nt champions league. He is good but only at the glory of messi

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2020
I've been drinking syrup seeing demons embarassed
chinchonglee:

U re drunk bro... I started supporting man utd 2006 and they were really dominating the premier league den even tho ur so called Abrahamovich has already taken over chelsea.

U re talking trash!
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by oloriLFC(f): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirDanny7:
Congrats To Liverpool YNWA

Gather Here For A Selfie all liverpool fans
you and who? Do you want to injure us? undecided
Re: Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd by oyetpel(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
obembet:
The rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool has been there for a long time and it's very clear. Since I started watching football, I have never seen any player moving from utd to Liverpool or Liverpool to utd but I've seen Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal buying from one another. Utd bought Matic and Mata but they have never sold to Chelsea. They bought Van Persie and Sanchez from Arsenal to weaken Arsenal. Now, we are jealous of Liverpool. I think we should face our job and work hard to go back to the top

There was a time Gabriel Heinze wanted to cause kasala to force a transfer from Man Utd to L'Pool.
Fergie no gree.

https://talksport.com/football/497547/manchester-united-vs-liverpool-rivalry-gabriel-heinze-transfer-2007/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tottenham Manager Antonio Conte Leaves club By 'mutual Consent' / From Players To Agents, Clubs To Leagues: How Does A Football Transfer Work? / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.