Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic (15472 Views)

A Half-nak3d Woman Was Filmed Waiting In Line At A Busy Airport In Florida.(vid / Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years / Flavour Strikes A Pose With A Half Nude Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2020
eni4real:
I think you can do a scan. Let's see what your intenal structure look like.. Womb, Fallopian tube, Ovary, Prostate??
I am sure you have a testis!!

You mentioned male organism but you are not specific, any Ejaculation?? I am talking about Sperm!!!
how much for the scan. What type of diagnosis is that
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Let see your internal organ na..

A scan will not cost more than 5K depending on your location

In Lagos it may be up to 7.5K tho!!!

Abdominopelvic scan oo
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
eni4real:
Let see your internal organ na..

A scan will not cost more than 5K depending on your location

In Lagos it may be up to 7.5K tho!!!

Abdominopelvic scan oo
ok
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Folabifreeman(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:

are u on WhatsApp
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ok
I am keenly interested in the scan report!! You can post it here, if you don't mind!!
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by chingle5(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
will write a book about myself in the future

Nice idea, immediately u created this trend I had to look it up and was surprise that people like this exist..... And was also able to stumble upon a YouTube video whr an intersex woman was denied acceptance into the navy force because she is intersex... Very sad.... I think a lot of right should be provided to people of whatever sexuality they think they are in other to protect them..... From society oppressions

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzTjD1ihoI][/url]
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Folabifreeman:

are u on WhatsApp
yup. Why?
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
chingle5:

Nice idea, immediately u created this trend I had to look it up and was surprise that people like this exist..... And was also able to stumble upon a YouTube video whr an intersex woman was denied acceptance into the navy force because she is intersex... Very sad.... I think a lot of right should be provided to people of whatever sexuality they think they are in other to protect them..... From society oppressions

[url]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SkzTjD1ihoI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]
thats terrible
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by chingle5(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thats terrible

Yeahh.... Very terrible
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Meet Esan regmi my good friend, he is kind of opposite of me in our intersex struggles. He was raised up as a girl, born with only vagina but his whole body developed as a man. Never got breast, no period, nothing feminine, voice deep like man. He ran test on himself and found out he has testes inside and his chromosome read XY. He still has a vagina but of course he identifies as a man and his looks help him too. So a man can have a vagina just as a woman can have penis. Esan lives as a man today. Intersex man and me intersex woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by chingle5(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thats terrible

Even in Nigeria such rights also need to be guarded and respected whether a person fall within the LGBTQI group maybe in a distant future to come...... Just like I was discussing with my friend about such issue, and in my own opinion, the reason why I think such will never happen is, based on Nigeria current situation I think it is a country that is already full with a lot of problem that is beyond their power even as a country and when u bring in LGBTQI rights that is another additional problem coz Nigerian, given small opportunity know how to turn things upside-down.. What is likely to work overseas will most likely not work here in Nigeria..... Which is no fault of the LGBTGI people what so ever... It is just base on the current economic assessment......... Bt that also do not give others the ef​fron​tery to treat others like they are a disappointment or disgrace to mankind....... No wonder philosophy is a compulsory course in the university
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
chingle5:

Even in Nigeria such rights also need to be guarded and respected whether a person fall within the LGBTQI group maybe in a distant future to come...... Just like I was discussing with my friend about such issue, and in my own opinion, the reason why I think such will never happen is, based on Nigeria current situation I think it is a country that is already full with a lot of problem that is beyond their power even as a country and when u bring in LGBTQI rights that is another additional problem coz Nigerian, given small opportunity know how to turn things upside-down.. What is likely to work overseas will most likely not work here in Nigeria..... Which is no fault of the LGBTGI people what so ever... It is just base on the current economic assessment......... Bt that also do not give others the ef​fron​tery to treat others like they are a disappointment or disgrace to mankind....... No wonder philosophy is a compulsory course in the university
they always support intersex people and marginalise the other lgbt communities which is not right. We are in this together, almost all my friends were trans and gays and i watched them struggle with this and also learnt they have no control over this. Wish people can be more understanding of this lgbti+ community instead of spewing hate and ignorance
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2020
chingle5:

ya Nigeria is already a troubled country, seeing this LGBTI+ matter makes it worse so no one has time. With the high rate of poverty in this country, who cares if you are intersex? They will just feel pity for you and move on
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Folabifreeman(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
yup. Why?
interested in your story, like to talk more okay free your mind
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Folabifreeman:

interested in your story, like to talk more okay
free your mind
replied your email
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Palehair:

We have NGO's in Nigeria that work with people like them. They are all LGBT+ because she's part of the LGBT umbrella. There's ISHRAI, TIERS... Intersexsherry please look up these foundations and send them emails or DM on Facebook and IG. You are so not alone. They are funded by the states
They are wrongly lumped together with lgtb. They shouldn't be part of lgtb at all cos lgtb people don't pass through half of what they pass through and will never understand their genetic make up.
Intersex are rare species. Don't mix the two.

Lgtb people are everywhere.

But, he will get more help if he travels outside and since she want to identify as a female, surgery will be carried out to remove the male organ. I do feel for her.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by falcon01: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
my looks is more androgynous. At some point i look like a man with feminine features, at some point i look totally woman witha dick but in reality at i look in a way you can't tell if am a man or a woman but still more girl if i dress up like a girl and if i cover up like a man, looks so gayish, weirdish. You will keep guessing. I release watery sperm and my organsm is of a male and a female. Yup i have scrotum and my vagina canal opening is located beneath the scrotum skin. The dick seems like normal male dick.
Do you feel pain? Have you ever had sex? Who do you feel attracted to Male or female? Do you consider yourself a male or a female or you decide base on how you are feeling?
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Palehair: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
sassysure:

They are wrongly lumped together with lgtb. They shouldn't be part of lgtb at all cos lgtb people don't pass through half of what they pass through and will never understand their genetic make up.

But, he will get more help if he travels outside and since she want to identify as a female, surgery will be carried out to remove the male organ. I do feel for her.
They are under the umbrella because they go through the same hate and criticism those in the community face, we are not talking about gender identity but the ignorance many with loped eyes reflect. Since the world won't accept them, the community were among the ones who fought in the stonewall riot back in the 50's. Even in the states, The Trevor project, Equality for all, NoH8 campaign all work in the favour of intersex. They are part of the community hence the acronym LGBTQIAP+, the I stands for intersex.
I have given her names of NGO's she can seek help and also meet her kind in Nigeria
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Palehair: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
most of them are filled up with gay and trans people they are protecting so they won't do much for you
Wrong love, I know some intersex people in their circle. Just talk to them. You are not alone
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Palehair: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i wrote shem#le is an offensive word and they changed it to transgendered. I have to crosscheck what i typed. this NL do change some language.
Well shem#le and tranny are both offensive slurs to both the trans and intersex community. I'm surprisingly glad the NL bots changed it though
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Palehair:

They are under the umbrella because they go through the same hate and criticism those in the community face, we are not talking about gender identity but the ignorance many with loped eyes reflect. Since the world won't accept them, the community were among the ones who fought in the stonewall riot back in the 50's. Even in the states, The Trevor project, Equality for all, NoH8 campaign all work in the favour of intersex. They are part of the community hence the acronym LGBTQIAP+, the I stands for intersex.
I have given her names of NGO's she can seek help and also meet her kind in Nigeria
exactly dear, we are all victims of cruel nature

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Palehair:

Well shem#le and tranny are both offensive slurs to both the trans and intersex community. I surprisingly glad the NL bots changed it though
you are really educated in this field. From your chats grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Palehair: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you are really educated in this field. From your chats grin
It's queer history and queer culture and it's pride month. It's my community's history herstory and culture. So live proudly
Live with pride, love.

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
sassysure:

i agree we intersex are man-woman by nature but struggles are different, some fix themselves at an early age and never go through any pain. Gays on the other hand undergo different struggles too , some are beaten up, bullied, rejected, thrown out of homes, raped, you need to hear their stories. Transgender people also undergo different struggle, this gender identity struggle for trans people is not easy at all. They spend all their last dime on surgeries and drugs to feel their true selves and to be accepted by society and even after all their struggle, many don't still accept them. Its a very tough community for all and that's why we are linked together. We are all victims of hate, prejudice and this cruel world.

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
falcon01:
Do you feel pain? Have you ever had sex? Who do you feel attracted to Male or female? Do you consider yourself a male or a female or you decide base on how you are feeling?
yes i do feel pain and am attracted to the male gender and identify myself as a straight female with intersex condition.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by sunshineV(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
I watched a documentry on BBC Africa about this.

Someone from Kenya, a footballer. He now identifies as a man

similar case with Semenya too
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by TheM0nster: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

similar case with Semenya too
[/s]
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by freemi(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
hmm, many of us do anal.
hmm its OK. Its all bout being comfortable n happy. Live ur life
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by olu77(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

No matter how they correct it,
It still gpnna show, we have seen many pf them
Doctors are not God

You will agree with me that correction, when the option is available, is better than doing nothing. Doctors are not God but l believe Doctors are doing the work of God through the knowledge and wisdom of God.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by falcon01: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
yes i do feel pain and am attracted to the male gender and identify myself as a straight female with intersex condition.
have you ever had sex?
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Folabifreeman(m): 1:42am On Jun 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
replied your email
yet to see it
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by olu77(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thanks

You are welcome. You could create a community for intersex on Nairaland. You'll be amazed at how many people like you this could impact. By the way, what are you passionate about? What are you doing or aspiring to do? Talent, hobby, career?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids / Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji / Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.