Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic (15502 Views)

‘I Want Man Who’ll Give Me N20m When I Ask For N1m’ – Yvonne Jegede / A Half-nak3d Woman Was Filmed Waiting In Line At A Busy Airport In Florida.(vid / Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
There we go again.
Though I can castigate homosexuals, I can't castigate people with natural defects of being transgendered.

IntersexSherry:
well if intersex people can exist, i think homosexuals are natural that way. One of my friends was lesbian and she kept telling me she tries to feel for men but can't. Its not their fault
No. No. No.
Homosexuals are not natural, just psychological freaks.
It's the society that encourages and nurtures this bullshiit in the victims, instead of helping them.

When people have abnormal mental and psychological issues, they're to be helped not encouraged.
When you see someone displaying traits of mental misbehaviors, do you encourage them? No, you help them get back to normal?

Physiology is different from Psychology.
A woman born with three breasts is different from a woman with abnormal craving to suck the breasts of her fellow woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Braintrain: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
email me
Done check your mail
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by daniberry: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Just curious. Are you in a relationship?. With what sex?. How do you have sex?. Do you have beards.?.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Adalyon(f): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Didn't know about internet till it was treated in school but at surface level..i was curious so I studied it on my own later ... I can't imagine how alone you must have felt and probably still feel.. The insensitive comments,the identity crisis, the isolation... I'm proud of how open and accepting you are of yourself.. I pray you live a full life to the best of your ability

9 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2020
light099:
There we go again.

Though I can castigate homosexuals, I can't castigate people with natural defects of being transgendered.
well if intersex people can exist, i think homosexuals are natural that way. One of my friends was lesbian and she kept telling me she tries to feel for men but can't. Its not their fault
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Braintrain:

Done check your mail
ok but please later. My battery is low
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
daniberry:
Just curious. Are you in a relationship?. With what sex?. How do you have sex?. Do you have beards.?.
to be honest, i don't enjoy sex. I like kissing and sucking more. Uhmm ya i have beards but not much but still noticeable. I feel more attraction towards males and dated some males. Yes they all knew who i was and they were ok with it. I had a very romantic relationship with a transgender man i met online.

3 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Adalyon:
Didn't know about internet till it was treated in school but at surface level..i was curious so I studied it on my own later ... I can't imagine how alone you must have felt and probably still feel.. The insensitive comments,the identity crisis, the isolation... I'm proud of how open and accepting you are of yourself.. I pray you live a full life to the best of your ability
thanks but am a very shy person oh. Many press people have tried to interview me but i turned them down. I even tried to hide all of this, lol i always like a private life but i just feel i should enlighten people about us because i hear many saying lot of false misconceptions about us. But i'm still very shy and scared oh. If you invite me in public for a show, i won't come. Even when i am coming out, i cover my whole body wearing baggy clothes and disguise myself so no one notices me.. I'm not the social type

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by sunshineV(f): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
what did I just read?

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea. It's not easy o. I'll talk to otedola.
who is otedola??
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by oruhobinna(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Sea of Passion episode 5 anger

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Amb1045(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Olatara:
Lol! What kind of questions is this?
someone said they have two reproductive organ and I wanted to know the active one. what's bad in asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Just reminiscing my past teen age when my body started developing to that of a female. Lol i remember how confused i was back then, i just felt i wasn't human . I'm glad i found about intersex and am neither a male or a female. Currently i now suffer from serious abdominal umbilica pain .. Intersex health problems no be here oh . As you are approaching 30, the health issues starts. Anyways i'm still proud to be intersex. When guys come toast me because i look like a girl, i tell them the truth i'm intersex, if they like me or not na their concern, i like being sincere. Do you know i always isolate myself and i hardly go outside because of the way people look at me each time i step out? I cant remember when last i stepped out. Just creating little awareness cheesy
Update: I didn't know there was a word like intersex before. It was my doctor that informed me. I was so ignorant of myself, i wish i knew before, i could have treated myself fully by now and live a normal life and keep the secret forever. Ignorance is bad but how are we ever gonna learn when in this country, they hide all these things from us??. It was even a foreign doctor in Ghana that informed me about intersex. Doctors in Nigeria don't even know what intersex is
pls doctors in Nigeria know about intersex .....its not every time you talk down on your country just because of one person

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by starbuck(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
It's well with you dear.. I can't imagine what you are passing through embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
Viciheaka:
pls doctors in Nigeria know about intersex .....its not every time you talk down on your country just because of one person
ok noted

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2020
One advice i will give to you people is that when you come across someone strange like me, you should ask them questions to know them properly and how they want to be referred as.. I don't get angry when people are asking me questions because i know am different so that's why i always try to answer them so they can understand. I get angry by people saying what they don't know about people like myself insteading of asking questions and getting fully educated.

8 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by SpiritFree: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
I am really proud of you for choosing to use your life to shed light on this issue. It has been with us since the beginning of time, but cultures like ours choose to shy away from it.

Lift your head high! You're a success!!

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
SpiritFree:
I am really proud of you for choosing to use your life to shed light on this issue. It has been with us since the beginning of time, but cultures like ours choose to shy away from it.

Lift your head high! You're a success!!
thanks
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Elimon(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
we are called intersex. If i want to say my gender identity, my body is more of a female than a male and my brain is completely feminized
This is a biiiiiggggggg problem

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Elimon(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
One advice i will give to you people is that when you come across someone strange like me, you should ask them questions to know them properly and how they want to be referred as.. I don't get angry when people are asking me questions because i know am different so that's why i always try to answer them so they can understand. I get angry by people saying what they don't know about people like myself insteading of asking questions and getting fully educated.
I had a male classmate in secondary school who was more of a girl than a guy...I mean behaviour, speech, Company he keep are all girls..even girls were more free with him that he could accompany them to toilet freely..It was funny tho and abusive...but the guy couldn't change upon the abuses and urges..
he left our school and I have never seen him again..
Maybe he has boobs and hips now..loll

3 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by chingle5(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm this is a Big issue..... We should make a documentary film about it.. Thanks for educating us the Cavemen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Tillatalk: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Amb1045:
keep living and always be happy. life is too short to be worried. just focus on things that makes you happy. which part do you use to urinate
this question get as e be
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Openbusiness: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i already did answer . i said my id's still reading male that includes my passport but my looks don Change
From your pictures it looks like you are more female than male. Do you have sexual attraction for boys? Do you act and behave in a feminine way? Do you think like a boy or girl? How is your physical strength like, are you stronger like a boy or less strong like a girl. And the most important part, how do you see yourself. I mean deep down, when all the lights are out, and the sun is sleeping, and everywhere is quiet and there is peace inside you, at such times, how do you see yourself or better yet, let me rephrase it as "how do you FEEL" about yourself. Do you feel male or female. The answer to these questions will go a long way to determine which sex change operation you should have. If you lean more towards a girlish side, then you are female. And you should do a sex change in that direction. Don't feel bad about yourself. You are not the first person in this condition and you won't be the last. It's a biological error that medical science has an answer for. The only problem is the procedure is kinda expensive. So if you can try use social media to raise awareness (in a +ve way) for yourself like you are doing now, to get government attention or attention for capable NGO's then you should hopefully get a sponsor to do it for you. I think in some places in America they have some govt funding for such, so it you are lucky, you can even draw international attention and get help you need overseas. But you have to be sure which gender you really want to be, because really once the sex change is done, it is very difficult to reverse. So you have to think deep and look inside yourself well to know yourself. Nobody else can choose best for you but you. So that when you choose female, you won't come back 5 years later and say you're now feeling or thinking like a boy. Wish you the best. Good luck. You are not an abomination. The problem is just that Mother Nature is obsessed with diversity. Dat woman na "diversity fanatic". But that doesn't mean you are less human than the rest of us. It just means you are among the privilege few Mother Nature has given the rare privilege to choose which sex they want to be. Most of us never got that chance

5 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by falcon01: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Just reminiscing my past teen age when my body started developing to that of a female. Lol i remember how confused i was back then, i just felt i wasn't human . I'm glad i found about intersex and am neither a male or a female. Currently i now suffer from serious abdominal umbilica pain .. Intersex health problems no be here oh . As you are approaching 30, the health issues starts. Anyways i'm still proud to be intersex. When guys come toast me because i look like a girl, i tell them the truth i'm intersex, if they like me or not na their concern, i like being sincere. Do you know i always isolate myself and i hardly go outside because of the way people look at me each time i step out? I cant remember when last i stepped out. Just creating little awareness cheesy
Update: I didn't know there was a word like intersex before. It was my doctor that informed me. I was so ignorant of myself, i wish i knew before, i could have treated myself fully by now and live a normal life and keep the secret forever. Ignorance is bad but how are we ever gonna learn when in this country, they hide all these things from us??. It was even a foreign doctor in Ghana that informed me about intersex. Doctors in Nigeria don't even know what intersex is
Don't you have clear photos? All your pics are low quality
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Openbusiness: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
sunshineV:
what did I just read?
A bestseller Davinci novel grin

4 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by IAmSkinny: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:

So if you want to fvck nko?
Will you nack a girl or a guy or have you been nacking a girl or a guy?
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by wiseone28: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
What type of clothes do you wear most.?
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by TheMohican(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Then you're a male... End of.

If you don't know what to say then keep quiet. Intersex individuals exist.

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by TheMohican(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
dazzlingd:
I'm beginning to believe that truly, some people are in the wrong body.
It is possible for a person's physical body to be completely separated from the sex the brain is reading.
Meaning there can be a female with a complete feminine organ but the brain is wired as a Male and vice versa.....
Science will take us there someday in discovering more about this

The funny thing is that such occurrences are more rampart than we know, that's why the Bible says not to judge people based on anything.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by AscentSolutions: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Just reminiscing my past teen age when my body started developing to that of a female. Lol i remember how confused i was back then, i just felt i wasn't human . I'm glad i found about intersex and am neither a male or a female. Currently i now suffer from serious abdominal umbilica pain .. Intersex health problems no be here oh . As you are approaching 30, the health issues starts. Anyways i'm still proud to be intersex. When guys come toast me because i look like a girl, i tell them the truth i'm intersex, if they like me or not na their concern, i like being sincere. Do you know i always isolate myself and i hardly go outside because of the way people look at me each time i step out? I cant remember when last i stepped out. Just creating little awareness :
Update: I didn't know there was a word liken intersex before. It was my doctor that informed me. I was so ignorant of myself, i wish i knew before, i could dhave treated myself fully by now and live a normal life and keep the secret forever. Ignorance is bad but how are we ever gonna learn when in this country, they hide all these things from us??. It was even a foreign doctor in Ghana that informed me about intersex. Doctors in Nigeria don't even know what intersex is
Stay strong. Don’t kill yourself (saw your previous posts) . Worse case scenario, you leave Nigeria and live A purposeful life without sneering gazes in more developed societies where you would get good support. Be strong.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by shortgun(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why do I feel the OP is making this up for God knows why?
I believe he's trying to hoodwink some people with crazy sex fantasies.
Only you have Dick,pussy,breast,beard and all the features of a male and a femaleangry

Aha! I said it, here's one of his previous posts

https://www.nairaland.com/5947485/sniper-didnt-work-me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / ‘I Have No Problem With My Ex-wife Toyin Aimakhu’ -adeniyi Johnson / I Was Molested At 19 By A Future Reverend Father - Afrocandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.