Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic (15464 Views)

A Half-nak3d Woman Was Filmed Waiting In Line At A Busy Airport In Florida.(vid / Angelina Jolie ‘wants’ Brad Pitt Back After Two And A Half Years / Flavour Strikes A Pose With A Half Nude Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
olu77:

You are welcome. You could create a community for intersex on Nairaland. You'll be amazed at how many people like you this could impact. By the way, what are you passionate about? What are you doing or aspiring to do? Talent, hobby, career?
i got like two intersex teammates.many are not open about it. Lol you know when people find out you intersex, they can stigmatize you so people like this hide this.
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2020
olu77:

You are welcome. You could create a community for intersex on Nairaland. You'll be amazed at how many people like you this could impact. By the way, what are you passionate about? What are you doing or aspiring to do? Talent, hobby, career?
i'm a chemist, i also love writing, i have talent in writing more reason i love writing articles about this field
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
sunshineV:

similar case with Semenya too
semenya was never raised up wrongly. she is and has been a girl all through her life. She just has intersex problems like myself
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
I was extremely thin initially. I looked like this. I struggled to add weight, even now i managed to gain only little weight. I wish i can add more weight, i know i will look hotter and much more feminine. grin

Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by bassette(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Thank you. I am more sexually attracted towards males so i do with men. Yes, i confess girls like me a lot too and do hit on me too but i just don't feel anything for them. I only see them as my fellow girls because i know i'm a straight girl.
Pray tell which part of your body do you surrender to a man to poke since you do sex with males and you clearly mentioned the vagina opening needs surgery to be open as its small and been covered slightly by the scrotum.
I hope you won't mind answering this
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I was extremely thin initially. I looked like this. I struggled to add weight, even now i managed to gain only little weight. I wish i can add more weight, i know i will look hotter and much more feminine. grin

WhatsApp me...
I can get you stuff for curves and weight gain
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

WhatsApp me...
I can get you stuff for curves and weight gain
really
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by byinks(f): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
really

Yes...huge discount for especially you
Re: When I Was A Half Man-Half woman Pic by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2020
byinks:

Yes...huge discount for especially you
email me pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vee: Hugs Are Banned In 2022, Greet Me From A Distance / Jude - No Artist Signing Till P-square Stop Singing / Mercy Johnson And Bovi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.