Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,823 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart (53747 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / FLASHBACK: 12 Things Oshiomhole Said About Obaseki In 2016 / FLASHBACK: 12 Things Oshiomhole Said About Obaseki In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by kolade560: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
he just confirmed to you what I have be saying how ize iyamu won the election for PDP.

and this time, obaseki will not get 30% of total vote.

if u believe this man, u can believe ur grandmother is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by yemi002: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
What you said was that oshiomole is a liar we should not take him serious. No problem
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by RealEzee(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/negative-things-oshiomhole-said-about-me-not-from-his-heart-ize-iyamu-edo-apc-gov-candidate/

Lalasticlala

yes not from his heart but from anus, smh, these guys can be silly at times kwa.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Jesusloveyou: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
ANDREW91:
We voted for him(ize iyamu) because oshiomole imposed obaseki on apc thereby trying to make himself edo godfather which we never wanted.
We all remembered igbinedion administration which he(ize iyamu) was an active member...
We were ready to vote for anybody that PDP will bring whether he is a thief or a robber just to prove to oshiomole dat we hate godfatherism.
Now that ize iyamu have aligned himself with oshiomole....even his ward he will not win....

ize iyamu is oshomole godfather,
oshomole is ize iyamu puppet.

but obaseki is moving from Pilar to post.
from frying pan to fire.
from one godfather to multiple godfather,

tell me how will they be able to share the loot without fighting.

ize iyamu will not only win his ward, he will win his senatorial zone, Edo south.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by luluosas(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Congratulations to Obaseki in advance
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigerian politicians don't have shame at all

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
You have a lot to do in order to convince people about all that your god father said about you
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Jesusloveyou: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
yemi002:
What you said was that oshiomole is a liar we should not take him serious. No problem
then, oshomole was lying, but now you can take him serious
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by zoedew: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hahahah
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Monday60655(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
See Iyamu who is a real political prostitute talking to Obaseki. So you claimed that you defected to APC with people forgetting that Obaseki defected to PDP with many people that followed him and his staunch deputy. I am not in support of any of you. But if I must choose, Obaseki in PDP is better choice to you whom Oshiomhole packaged to sell to Edo thinking Edo is Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Jesusloveyou: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Xanslyte:

Which stupid campaign? I've been following your posts and you have been spewing a lot of thrash.Was Ize iyamu not frustrated by oshiomole for picking Obaseki in APC before he left for PDP in 2015.Abi you are new to nigerian politics and intrigues.You just argue blindly even when the truths are laid bare before you.Because of people like you who vote on party lines instead of what the candidate has to offer.We are stuck with the dullard in Aso rock.Pastor my foot.
we make mistake before, please people of Edo state forgive us, let's try pastor ize iyamu.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Jesusloveyou: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Monday60655:
See Iyamu who is a real political prostitute talking to Obaseki. So you claimed that you defected to APC with people forgetting that Obaseki defected to PDP with many people that followed him and his staunch deputy. I am not in support of any of you. But if I must choose, Obaseki in PDP is better choice to you whom Oshiomhole packaged to sell to Edo thinking Edo is Lagos.
you did read what ize iyamu said.

that nobody is packaging him, because he is nobody's puppet. like obaseki we polished and package from nowhere.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by BERNIMOORE: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
kolade560:

if u believe this man, u can believe ur grandmother is a virgin

It is even more shameful that his monicker bear Jesus jesuslovesyou
These are the people using Jesus name for confusion

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Jesusloveyou: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
You have a lot to do in order to convince people about all that your god father said about you
you mean what his puppet said about him.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by flysly(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Its nothing new,Obasanjo said worse things about Atiku but turned around and supported him during the last presidential elections
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yes it was from his mouth.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Wiseman2y(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yeye Yeye, baby kings way
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Amudeneogu: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Who made this man a pastor?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Conductor261:
In other words, any positive thing he says about you now is not also from his heart.

grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by inereunwa1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
SmartProf:
In other words, any positive thing he says about you now is not also from his heart. Shebi U said you are a pastor? The Bible speaking in Luke.6:45 says; for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh...so all of us believe what Oshiomole said before. U can't confuse us now
what about vice president is he a SAINT?? is he not also a liar??

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Amudeneogu:
Who made this man a pastor?

His stomach.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by bejeria101(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
You were in his heart, you dumb blonde?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by naijaman2225(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Unto some serious MATTERS ARISING.....

ACCESS BANK had better RETURN the monies they ILLEGALLY DEDUCTED from my account o!...else, what happened in 1754 will REPEAT itself ooo!

A HEARTLESS bank that cannot give me any PALLIATIVE, yet DONATED a whooping 1 BILLION naira to some useless govt! #robbing Peter 2 pay Paul.

Na me and dem tomorrow morning!

I WAS NOT AROUND IN 1754. PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED THEN?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by jayaim: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
U forget Akparoro & Apan & Oduma grin
BeeBeeOoh:
This Ize-Iyamu go give Basket mouth, Bovi, Klinton Da Drunk, Gordons, I Go Die dem a good run for their money..

He's such a good comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Pastor when de hide de smoke Igboo

wetin dey hunger all Nigerian politicians be

enter office steal money

is that why some people sacrifice their precious lives fighting the military ?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oga Iyamu why not do yourself a favour to just remain quiet as per anything Oshio? Didn't you know the more you talk the more you get deeper into hot water?

All Oshio Chimpz said were not from his mind but was from his mind when you are in PDP but now its no longer from his heart but from his anus when you joined apc bah?

Pls respect yourself Mr Iyamu and stop lying for goodness sake. Stop!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by etrange: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
aolawale025:
Unfortunately people cannot forget those things he said

I wish you were right, brother.

But just watch and see how people will immediately forget and start following him like sheep.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by jayaim: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Most Nigerian politicians if they appear before God on judgement day, i wonder what they will tell him
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by etrange: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
can you help obaseki win this time the way kabaka work for obaseki in the last election?

I'm not very much into politics but I've seen your post categorically stating how corrupt this pastor is and suddenly, you're campaigning for him. It's confusing, why do you let these politicians play you around like this?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart by SolarEdge: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mr man please let me hear word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.