Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial (74505 Views)

Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by laserjet: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Photos from late former Governor of Oyo State, Governor Ajimobi at his residence in Oluyole Estate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Coder2Client(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Life is full of joy and pain, sorry and happiness.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by THELATTERMAN(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Farewell......

It is now him and the eternal (after Life and Death). By his deeds while on earth we can predict.....

To you who is still alive, inasmuch as you are living or what to live your best life, live it godly.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nobody knows tommorow.R.I.P to the dead
Modified
Lalasticlala no prize for 3rd to comment.
@TheRealprophet i am almost there.

25 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by XXLMANDIGO: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
angryLife is too fleeting and ephemeral. No one knows what could take place the next moment. My condolence to the Ajimobi Dynasty for the loss of their Patriarch.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by ChoCho54(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
The end of an era.

Suun re o constituted authority!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by nero2face: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
if only these greedy men will learn that nothing in life last forever, at de ene we stands equal b4 death...RIP Ajimobi and may u find mercy b4 ur Creator

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by chris259(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace...

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by babajeje123(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
God is the greatest. We should tread softly.

42 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Pierced(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why did they cover his grave with mat? Is a Muslim thing?

Thought the normal thing was to cementbthe grave.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by merieam16(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
hmm...Lets live a life filled with Jesus . Rip

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by BlowYourMind: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vanity, into the six feets

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
And that is that... not a single coin or portfolio followed him to the other realm..

Live right..

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by SammieRexx(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Call me whatever you like...I don't care but me I no fit type RIP to any Nigerian politician ooo

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by TreasureTayo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
I just hope everyone especially these politicians would see the end of all the Millions and Billions. He can't even move his body anymore because he is gone. This life, let us be Humble because no one knows tomorrow.

Take life easy.
We came into the world with NOTHING, and we won't take ANYTHING while we leave.

RIP, Constituted Authority.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by salbis(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is appointed for every man to die once and after that na judgement. Truly we are just transiting this world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Mosminic(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
I thought they said he had Covid-19?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by TreasureTayo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
lol, guy you dey parah o.. Have you forgotten he was the constituted authority?
SammieRexx:
Call me whatever you like...I don't care but me I no fit type RIP to any Nigerian politician ooo

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by ayo2008: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
laserjet:
Photos from late former Governor of Oyo State, Governor Ajimobi at his residence in Oluyole Estate.

Life is Vanity.From dust we come and unto dust we return.
#Jesus Saves#

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by DenreleDave(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is finished.. I am the governor, the president, constituted authority.. Fulani, igbo, hausa, yoruba

When u die, all Ends....

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by OsuIgboIpob: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pierced:
Why did they cover his grave with mat? Is a Muslim thing?

Thought the normal thing was to cementbthe grave.
Normal to you Christians and others..

They could still put cement (To brace the sides) after some months. The waiting is for the body to decay and sink well first. So that the cement won't start cracking and breaking too soon...

merieam16:
hmm...Lets live a life filled with Jesus . Rip
Really?
Why should I believe in Jesus? Just because a story book (Bible) says so?

What happens to many other religious story books?
What makes you think that your Bible is more correct and accurate and the only path to salvation?
Of course, YOU HAVE NO PROOF!
Except to just still tell me that the Bible says blablabla...

RIP to him.

I'm surprised not to see the post of that SENSELESS obsessed spammer on this thread.

Intolerant fûcktard that can't respect other people's religion.

Posting Jesus fuckēry on every thread...

Cc: mememan
Righteousness89
Bibuboy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ooga oo not even a car, house or aide followed him, just him and him alone. Vanity upon vanity.

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by fabianiyobosa(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Are Covid 19 corpse not infectious?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by itsIYKE(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Illusion

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by bigdammyj: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Body returned to dust, soul goes back to it's maker whilst the Spirit is being judged

Lesson for the living

15 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Trustme2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Now the real journey begins. So no Dollars, Pounds, Naira in the grave? What a lesson but are we going to learn?

18 Likes

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by adegeye38(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
The Bible says "A fool will say in his heart there is no God"
Give your life to Jesus, he loves you very much

ask him to forgive ur sins, ask him to become your Lord and Saviour

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by Heavensent01(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
the last vehicle on earth. a spot of loneliness, a road to final justice

nothing last forever in this world, only Grace of God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
The end of every man

The difference is time

Let's do good to all around us

Fear God, Worship and serve God faithfully

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial by chocolatemom(f): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
This life is truly vanity, after the acquisitions of all the exotic cars, mansions,desingner wears, expensive body treatments and every other things that gives comfort to life, someday everything will end up in a very small portion of land that is not even up to half of a room.
May God have mercy upon his soul and grant him eternal rest.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.