Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

If You Registered For N Power Check This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Registered For N Power Check This (3946 Views)

Tinubu Sets Up Special Panel To Probe N-Power, Others / Finally Registered For PVC / Crisis Rocks PDP Over Automatic Tickets For N/assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Registered For N Power Check This by dohyinsohlah(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Attention:
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by myles16(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Most people that registered sef are not financially balanced, shey it is 60.89 that they want to swap...they should go ahead

6 Likes

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Honeyking(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
No, people should not be encouraged to do panic transfers, let N-power come out to tell us that the system has been hacked and they can't fix it or better still let the first few people confirm lose of funds through Bvn supplied N-power.
Just saying that decisions should not be made due to panic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Pauladex(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Those that have money won't register.

2 Likes

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Adaibeku(f): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Imagine simplyleo with N1200 ,swapping to his cousin afamed with N800 cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Inkling(f): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lies

How is it possible to move your money without your account number, pin, card number and sim card?

5 Likes

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by darleenje: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigerians are so foolish. Your money can't be stolen with BVN information.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Oluwadare: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Can someone please be kind enough to explain to me if truly money in someone account can
be fraudulently tampered with through BVN. I need information on this.
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Coldie(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
They can't hack your money with just bvn

2 Likes

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Coldie(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluwadare:
Can someone please be kind enough to explain to me if truly money in someone account can
They can't. Its not possible. Bvn is just bank verification number to enable the cbn synch all ur bank accounts into one identity.

For u to hack someone's account through Bvn u need account number, which npower did not ask for and other bank details.

If anybody is to involve in the hacking it has to be all the way from the top, the CBN to be precise

1 Like

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Coldie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
The only reason why I think u should move your money for now is. Npower might decide to use based on people who are poor. U can't have over #500k in your account and be saying u are poor. And be dragging #30k job with people who have only #1050 in all their bank accounts put together

1 Like

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Salembaby(f): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
darleenje:
Nigerians are so foolish. Your money can't be stolen with BVN information.

Ok . Drop your BVN here

1 Like

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by UmuEri(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Salembaby:

Ok . Drop your BVN here

Oya do that magic make we see

9 Likes

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Sammy07: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

They can't. Its not possible. Bvn is just bank verification number to enable the cbn synch all ur bank accounts into one identity.

For u to hack someone's account through Bvn u need account number, which npower did not ask for and other bank details.

If anybody is to involve in the hacking it has to be all the way from the top, the CBN to be precise

But it's possible to hack your account if them see your ATM cool

I'm sure of that.

1 Like

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by immaculatesense(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
UmuEri:

Oya do that magic make we see

I love u...are u really sure of ursef...am really proud of u...100%
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Coldie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

But it's possible to hack your account if them see your ATM cool

I'm sure of that.
I am sure of that too
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Jesusloveyou: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Inkling:
Lies

How is it possible to move your money without your account number, pin, card number and sim card?
the op is ipob without sense
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Jesusloveyou: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluwadare:
no, your little money is safe
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by darleenje: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Salembaby:

Ok . Drop your BVN here

Drop your no I will send it to you.
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by omojesu202(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Salembaby:

Ok . Drop your BVN here

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by hurryup123(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
omojesu202:

Can I drop my bvn and account number too?
Maybe if you hack it and you see my balance you'll pity me drop something inside.
Gtbank
Bvn: 22163158323.

Thanks
Na express you dey goooohh
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Oluwadare: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:

Thanks a lot sir.
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coldie:
They can't hack your money with just bvn
there is a hacking tool for it bro ...I believe the npower's data is not compromised so no need to panic.
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Coldie(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
ruggedtimi:
there is hacking a tool for it bro ...I believe the npower's data is not compromised so no need to panic.
What server will u be hacking?

The CBN or the banks?

If u can hack with just Bvn u should be able to hack with just the persons phone number

1 Like

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
Attention:

Please if you know anyone who registered for Npower recently, inform them to move their money to their relatives account, npower site has been hacked and their BVN are exposed.

Treat as Urgent

for the filter you asked of..the app is a paid app .
but I have the cracked version which requires no payment
I will only tell you if you can pay..if you can't, Don't worry
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by adenigga(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
myles16:
Most people that registered sef are not financially balanced, shey it is 60.89 that they want to swap...they should go ahead

Wa..........

Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by dohyinsohlah(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
skillsoga:

for the filter you asked of..the app is a paid app .
but I have the cracked version which requires no payment
I will only tell you if you can pay..if you can't, Don't worry

You registered yesterday and you want me to pay you
Oga shift
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

You registered yesterday and you want me to pay you
Oga shift

see you.. check my old account.. realshay
it was cuz I can't comment on some places on that one.. that's why I opened this
No qualms..
Don't worry.. it's your choice
when you later get the app and see it's a paid app.. you would know what I am saying
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by amakadlite(f): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
omojesu202:

Can I drop my bvn and account number too?
Maybe if you hack it and you see my balance you'll pity me drop something inside.
Gtbank
Bvn: 22163158323.

Thanks
Chei! *falls from magi cube*
Re: If You Registered For N Power Check This by dohyinsohlah(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
skillsoga:

see you.. check my old account.. realshay
it was cuz I can't comment on some places on that one.. that's why I opened this
No qualms..
Don't worry.. it's your choice
when you later get the app and see it's a paid app.. you would know what I am saying

Okay
Tell me the name of the app.. I don't mind paying for the paid version

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden's Supporters Don't Celebrate Yet! See Latest Result Of Georgia, Other US' / Epic Comeback. Aisha Yesufu Got Burnt Mercilessly N Tweeter. / BREAKING!!.. 2023..Yahaya Bello Unveils His Running Mate (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.