Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Will It Cost To Let Go? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will It Cost To Let Go? (165 Views)

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Cost To Let Go? by Petenoir(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
First in all, I'm a strong believer in a better Nigeria.
Recently I've come to realize that holding on to some things or ideology may literally hold you down, drag you back, retard your progress etc.
With the recent agitations in the land, I can't help but wonder what is really our problem? What is wrong with letting peace reign?
Why holding on to what is determined to hold us back, retard our progress, distract our progress?
What will it cost us to let go?
Let these people go please.
I come in peace.

Re: What Will It Cost To Let Go? by mystery22: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
For Nigeria to grow,they have to let biafrans go..patriosm is dead.most of us hate nigeria with passion..so let us go so you people can be united.or is that not what you want...

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Aremu Wants Edo, Ondo Elections Postponed / Court Grants Maina’s Plea For Further Bail Variation / A Full Account Of How Ajimobi Restructured Oyo State In The 1st Term As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.