Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project (1052 Views)

PHP Or Node JS? Here's My Honest Opinion / Php Or Node Js / Someone Good With Bootstrap And Html And Css Needed For Urgent Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Winnerslfc(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys,
The topic say it all. I need a senior and serious developer to build an exact clone of www.playerslounge.co using PHP (Codeiigniter or Laravel framework, or using node.js (if that's better).
I need you to please have a thorough look at the website and see if you can do it. But basically, here's a summary of what I need.

I am looking to build a social gaming website that allows users to;
Register for free
Deposit Money
Find a Competitor or be matched to another player with similar skill)
Send a Challenge
On Accepting a Match challenge game fee is deducted from both accounts
Then the players Play the Game online on ps4, Xbox one or PC
Both players Report the Results
Funds Given to the Winner (10% given to website).

If you get the idea and can do it perfectly let's chat on whatsapp 080 nine43 011two5.

Please don't contact me if you are still learning or can't do this yourself. Don't waste my time and yours please. If you are hoping to just get money from me without proving your work, don't contact me because it will not work.

Only serious dev gurus should message me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by stanliwise(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Winnerslfc:
Hey guys,
The topic say it all. I need a senior and serious developer to build an exact clone of www.playerslounge.co using PHP (Codeiigniter or Laravel framework, or using node.js (if that's better).
I need you to please have a thorough look at the website and see if you can do it. But basically, here's a summary of what I need.

Register for free
Deposit Money
Send a Challenge

If you get the idea and can do it perfectly let's chat on whatsapp 080 nine43 011two5.

Please don't contact me if you are still learning or can't do this yourself. Don't waste my time and yours please. If you are hoping to just get money from me without proving your work, don't contact me because it will not work.

Thank you.
Then both player report the result, like you mean they are are gonna type in the result themselves?
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Ayemileto(m): 1:17am On Jun 29, 2020
stanliwise:
Then both player report the result, like you mean they are are gonna type in the result themselves?

Yes, I think so.

@Winnerslfc what if they supply conflicting results?
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by stanliwise(m): 1:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Ayemileto:

Yes, I think so.

abi, shey we go include matter settlers grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Winnerslfc(m): 1:52am On Jun 29, 2020
stanliwise:
In the rules of the game they are advice to take a screenshot at the end of the game.
Both will then enter the match scores on the site.
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Winnerslfc(m): 2:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Ayemileto:

Yes, I think so.

If they enter same result the system will automatically pay the winner. If they enter conflicting results, either of the parties will open a dispute. In the dispute form they must submit evidence to back the scores they entered and this dispute will be submitted to admins for review.
After the review the admin will make a decision based on the evidence provided and the decision is final.
The true winner will be credited while the player who tried to cheat will get a strike (as in a caution fee will be deducted from their account). Any player who receives 3 strikes will be automatically banned from the site.

I hope that's clearer now?
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by trytillmake(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Winnerslfc:

In the rules of the game they are advice to take a screenshot at the end of the game.
Both will then enter the match scores on the site.

Oga even screenshot can be manipulated don't forget it just an image, what i think yr developer should do is as game starts the scores are automatically logged for each player, so when game ends scores are already saved and presented to the players as their scores -- so no room for manipulation -- guy u go pay me for this advice o cool cool cool

kudos great idea.
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by DC49: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Winnerslfc:
Hey guys,

Register for free
Deposit Money
Send a Challenge

Thank you.
“First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.”
That same webapp can be developed with many other programming languages out there. The only difference will be in the syntax, and approach to the solution. You don't need to constrain yourself to PHP and JavaScript.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Winnerslfc(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2020
DC49:

“First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.”
That same webapp can be developed with many other programming languages out there. The only difference will be in the syntax, and approach to the solution. You don't need to constrain yourself to PHP and JavaScript.
I dont really mind if its built with python, net core or anything. I mentioned PHP because my reference site was built with PHP.
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by sparkweb1414: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Winnerslfc:
Hey guys,

Register for free
Deposit Money
Send a Challenge

Thank you.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08132785848 my team shall attend to this.
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by SavageResponse(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Winnerslfc:
Hey guys,

Register for free
Deposit Money
Send a Challenge

Thank you.

One nutcase is calling you a scammer on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5969434/see-what-did-scammer-lol
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Winnerslfc(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2020
This job is still open.
Looking forward to finding the right person for the job.
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by Winnerslfc(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

One nutcase is calling you a scammer on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5969434/see-what-did-scammer-lol
Though I couldn't find anything in the link but you are probably quoting the wrong person.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by cixak95211: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
3.5 million my price for v1 and yes, software development has never been and will never
be a one-man job; except its you yourself and you're bootstrapping.
1.5 million for an MVP

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by excanny: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Winnerslfc:
This job is still open.

You can contact me on whatsapp: https:///2347030595988
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by SavageResponse(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Winnerslfc:

Though I couldn't find anything in the link but you are probably quoting the wrong person.

Thank you.

I think the mods eventually deleted the thread
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by SavageResponse(m): 1:56am On Aug 14, 2020
zerratech:

Na ur papa abi

Get lost Bleep face!

No one invited you to this conversation!
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by 00cyberghost(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Winnerslfc:
This job is still open.

I can do this job perfectly. contact me to show you some complex works I have done check my signature for my number since the antispam bot is banning me to recklessly. pls don't mind the new moniker. my original moniker was banned for placing ad. see my original moniker www.nairaland.com/explorer250
Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by 00cyberghost(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Winnerslfc:
This job is still open.
I can do this job. contact me on WhatsApp with 080 794 137 38

(1) (Reply)

Challenge For Excel Users/enthusiast And All Distinguished Data Analyst / Accepted Into The ALX Software Engineering Program / How To Customize A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.