Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother (747 Views)

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning / Kano Pays ₦10.000 Dowry Each For 100 Brides At Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by eherbal(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2011
`
‘Girl paid kidnappers N10,000 to abduct
brother’

FRESH facts have shown that an undergraduate
girl actually paid  the sum of N10,000 to
members of a kidnap gang to abduct her elder
brother,  in deal that would lead to the demand
of N15 million ransom.
Police sources revealed that the girl allegedly
perfected the deal with the aid of her girl friend,
who  assisted in linking up the kidnap gang
and the eventual handing over of the N10,000
as advance to the gang.
Ironically, the girl is being trained in the
university by the said brother.  These
disclosures were made as interrogation of the
suspects progressed.
Already, the five members of the gang
contracted by the girl to carry out the
operation, according to the  Delta State Police
Public Relations Officer, Mr. Charles Muka have
since been arrested and are being interrogated.
The girl, a student in one of the universities had
conspired with five others to kidnap her elder
brother. They made the first attempt and took
away the brother at gun point by the Bonsac
area, Asaba but unfortunately for them as they
were returning to their base, their vehicle was
involved in a accident on the highway,  which
enabled the victim to escape.
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by harakiri(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
It's those closest to you that can kill you. This is why i dont blame some ppl who despite their wealth, keep family and friends at a distance. This is a girl that is being sponsored by her BLOOD BROTHER. Is it a crime to be good and caring to ppl? This is sensible ppl hide their wealth from family members. If he had been killed during the operation, the same girl will be the one who mourns the most after which they will start fighting for his property. What a cold world we live in.
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
Your font Only makes u and whatever u type a big bore!
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by Coolabbie: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
A man's enemy wuld be members of his own household. Nuff said.
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by NAJALYN: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
Its a wicked world. This should not deter our resolve to help those in need. God will always protect us as long as we have done nothing wrong. The young lady's plan, to have her own blood brother training & caring for her, abducted by kidnappers did not see the light of day because, her brother took care of her. So how can her evil plan succeed? Right now as we speak she & all the perpetrators of that evil are in police custody. They will be tried & must go to prison. She has thrown her life away because of greed. The evil doer can never go unpunished. This is what all should know.
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by eherbal(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2011
another judas is about
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by isalegan2: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
e-herbal:

`
‘Girl paid kidnappers N10,000 to abduct
brother’

Can you post the link to the story? Thanks.
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by Busybody2(f): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
NAJALYN:

Its a wicked world. This should not deter our resolve to help those in need. God will always protect us as long as we have done nothing wrong. The young lady's plan, to have her own blood brother training & caring for her, abducted by kidnappers did not see the light of day because, her brother took care of her. So how can her evil plan succeed? Right now as we speak she & all the perpetrators of that evil are in police custody. They will be tried & must go to prison. She has thrown her life away because of greed. The evil doer can never go unpunished. This is what all should know.

Hmmm, knowing Nigeria where anything goes though, all she has to do is "drop" something to go scotfree undecided
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by horny4u(f): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2011
That is why the rich and the poor shold not be friends no matter what, as only birds of a feather flock together.

A poor person is not he without money in the bank but he without money/ wealth in his mind. She needs to kneel down n face the wall.
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by TippyTop(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
Where's the link to the story?
Re: Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother by plappville(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2011
It takes a greedy heart to do what she did. They are never satisfy, some1 training u in school u still plan bad against him.
Uhhhmm!! I no fit doubt stories like this because I ve been a victim too. But God no go let evil enter his mind oo.
Trainging ur younger brother in the Uni, afford all he could need. One du he just called u and say plz I am withdrewing from school. I need to travel Abroad. Can u send me 6000€ so I can start to process my docs?? J, E, S, U, S my head grow big.
I thought it was a dream, in his 3rd yr withdrewing!!! What the hail do u think u will come and do in the Europe as a non qualified fellow? In fact to cut story short, I don't even ve that kind of money to give to those thieves who call themselves trolly. I don't mind to been seen as wicked sister in this case. angry

(1) (Reply)

Iui, Ivf, Icsi Etc Fertility Promo, Cal 08038183212 / Swedish High School Student Fails Bio Class For Saying Homosexuality ‘abnormal’ / Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.