Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl (747 Views)

Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl by Mhmd(m): 2:20am On Aug 09, 2013
Female teacher defiles two-and-half-year old girl http:///4XDxTKctdf
Re: Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Smh 2 year old girl this time shocked

what the hell is in the body of a 2 year old to arouse a man for goodness sakes :/

anyway the man is lucky enough its not someone like my daughter.the man will feel first hand raw wrath.it would have been better for him not to have been born at all,than for him to go through the trauma i will subject him to cheesy
Re: Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl by k2039: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2013
A nation of paedophiles
Re: Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl by andyanders: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2013
kulyie: Smh 2 year old girl this time shocked

what the hell is in the body of a 2 year old to arouse a man for goodness sakes :/

anyway the man is lucky enough its not someone like my daughter.the man will feel first hand raw wrath.it would have been better for him not to have been born at all,than for him to go through the trauma i will subject him to cheesy

Listen. Read and understand a topic first before answering/responding to it. The subject is about a lady and not a man.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Silly OP
Nonsense IP address

(1) (Reply)

Women Denied Surgery To Abort Babies With Foetal Abnormalites. Cruel Or Fair? / If Nairaland Was A Country / Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.