Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. (2303 Views)

Circuit Atlantic/ Shippy Me/ Zaposta - How NOT To Run A Company / Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. by LadyZee1: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2011
At CIRCUIT ATLANTIC we work with you to innovate,thereby creating efficiency for your business.
We procure items such as:
Cars
Perfumes
Laptops
Industrial machinery heavy and small
Office equipments and
Creche toys

FOR corporate bodies and individuals.
Wholesale or retail our prices remain the best,our services fantstic creating value through service.
Check us out at www.circuitatlantic.com

Visit us at our offices or go on line for your purchases,and you wont regret it. cool kiss
Re: Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. by Catlanta: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
We are still around and still doing great business! So come on board, If you are setting up a new office we are the perfect company to help you get all the specialized equipments you need! What ever you needs from the US we would be glad to do business with you!
Re: Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. by Catlanta: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2012
Shop with circuit atlantic for items you want to buy from the US!
Re: Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. by Catlanta: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy hope your Easter was filled with fun and laughter! Love and live!

(1) (Reply)

Flat Bottom Boats For Sale / Where Can I Get A Good Fashion Designer Or School In Anambra State / How To Start An Adire And Dansiki Bizness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.