Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC (13005 Views)

Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by kahal29: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ahead of the September 19 governorship election in Edo State, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has submitted the names of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and his running mate, Hon. Gani Audu, as the candidate of the party.

The electoral body had insisted that the deadline for political parties to submit the names of their governorship candidates and their running mates would not be extended, adding that once it is 6 p.m on June 29, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC portal would be shut down.

The choice of Audu, the lawmaker representing Etsako West Constituency 2 in the Edo State House of Assembly, was believed to be part of a strategy adopted by the APC to whittle down the popularity of Phillip Shaibu, the running mate to Governor Godwin Obaseki, in Edo North.

A member of staff of the ruling party told THISDAY that APC has submitted the names of Ize-Iyamu and his running mate to INEC.

The source said: “Yes, the name of Ize-Iyamu and his running mate has been submitted to INEC.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/29/edo-guber-apc-submits-ize-iyamu-audus-names-to-inec/

6 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by madridguy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations to our incoming Governor.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by SmartProf(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Since he is a pastor, INEC can organize an interdenominational service and use his name submitted by APC to invite him to take the opening prayer. As far as Edo is concerned, Obaseki has renewed his rent in government house

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Joeameh: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good development

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by FlordFlorez(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Racoon(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sometime in the past, the suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, called you a lot of unprintable names and said you were incapable of governing the state, how will you cope with such a man now as your godfather?

The truth is that he was only trying to de-market me so that Edo people would not vote for me, not that it was from his heart.
https://punchng.com/negative-things-oshiomhole-said-about-me-not-from-his-heart-ize-iyamu-edo-apc-gov-candidate/

The die is cast in an epic reversal of role between the APC and PDP but Adams Oshiomole have done so much damage to this man reputation if he still have any.Yet the so called pastor downplayed his pastoral integrity for a cruise of bread.Pastor Adeboye are you listening to your pastor?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by kahal29: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/negative-things-oshiomhole-said-about-me-not-from-his-heart-ize-iyamu-edo-apc-gov-candidate/

The die is cast in an epic reversal of role between the APC and PDP but Adams Oshiomole have done so much damage to this man reputation if he still have any.Yet the so called pastor downplayed his pastoral integrity for a cruise of bread.Pastor Adeboye are you listening to your pastor?

Ok

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by adioolayi(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Brighter days ahead....get set Edo!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Untainted007: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Pastor for real or for mouth? And more so, it's like Edo men face dey get as he be while their babes dey fine die. Oshomole kind of face lineage plenty for Edo. Quote me at ur own peril. I don enter next trend, no time for jagba jantis.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by MrBONE2(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Elkwariineeee grin

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Slawormir: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Damnnnnn. Nigggar

Ize Iyamu the criminal

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Congrats to Iyamu

5 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Georgry(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Failed mission, the people of Auchi and the Etsako West do not recognize this clone, now only Aviele people could get freak by his nomination but as far as I'm concerned the people of Etsako West believe that The deputy should have come from Jattu (majority) but Oshiomhole rtd has hijacked the process again...

Now let nobody deceive you, the vast majority of Oshiomhole's rtd support comes from Etsako West but now he's been rejected by everybody, nobody dey talk about Obaseki achievement again now, in fact Obaseki can go and sleep and watch Edo people fight for him with the aim of sending Oshiomhole rtd home finally.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by JuicePac(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Good
Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Anneka101(f): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2020
APC is dead in Edo state the moment they fail to present Godwin Obaseki.

With the damages and how ize-iyamu has been rubbished by Oshiomole, the people of Edo state would never vote him in. I wish the incoming governor success to guide and guard the people.

Godfatherism is dead in Edo state.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Chekwube1989(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2020
PDP are watching

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by saheedbadmus(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Okay... Abeg make una sha no turn this coming election into war o Biko ..

4 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Originakalokalo(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
You embezzled the money meant for pensioners....their cry has reached the heavens....there shall be no peace for you.

You always look for every avenue to cheat and defraud people...Many have lost their money because of you...their cry has reached the heavens....There shall be no peace for you.

You have killed the Innocents, babies, mothers, fathers, so that you can live a good life. Hear this, there shall be no peace for you.

You deprive people of their rights simply because they didn't bribe you.
There shall be no peace for you.

If you fall in these categories, and other wickedness that I have not mentioned,

the almighty God asked me to tell you that there shall be no peace for you.

Oh...you pastor and imaam are saying that everything is well with you. They lie. Doom is coming. It shall not be well with you.

Regardless of your present situation,the owner of the heavens and the Earth says that when you close your eyes in death, you will have no peace....

Repent now and change your ways before it is too late.

Jesus loves you. Run to him for help.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by joelag: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Ize Iyamu the acid man according to oshiomole.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by haconjy(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
I fear rigging!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by jidamsel43(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Stand up for our Governor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Goldencheese(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
The Edo elections will definitely be one exciting political event in Nigeria in 2020. Might end up reshaping Edo politics if PDP can ride on Obaseki's incumbency to win. But it will be a tough one because Oshiomhole and Federal might cannot also be written off.

Whichever way it goes, may Edo people win and be better for it.

10 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
all this noise for same people

ize iyamu, obaseki, oshiomole all of them are the same, don't let anybody paint one as a saint

7 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Enoch07: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
okay we hear

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by poetictwenty(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Game of thrones : The battle for survival ..
please visit us at unitronix Engineering
www.unitronixglobal.com

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Georgry(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Dd
Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by realstars: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2020
See You On The Battle Grown.
Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
See You On The Battle Grown.

make sure you wear ur gown at the battle grown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Softdamz: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Their father
Re: Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC by Yankee101: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Political-prostiution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disconnect Customers Rejecting Meters, NERC Orders DISCOs Distributors / Monica Dongban-Mensem Counters Olumide Akpata Over Appointment Of Judges / VAT Direct Initiative: Facts About The FIRS - MATAN Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.