Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline (21962 Views)

Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by CoolAmbience(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Bridget95:
Shut up! my post has no ethnic coloration.I made my point as a Nigerian who feels that a geopolitical zone is being favoured than others.

It did, and clearly too.

Could you put out old posts where you made similar point under Obasanjo or Jonathan?
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by CodeTemplar: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Timi141:

Why would any sane government even transport oil from the coast to an inland landlocked location for refining and then back to the coast for export without any inland pipeline infrastructure for delivery and transportation to other nations in place?

This national quota system has truly destroyed this country. Simple business decisions that we are supposed to be making, we will just be overcomplicating stuffs.
Dangote example was there for them all to see.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by Bridget95(f): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
CoolAmbience:

It did, and clearly too.

Could you put out old posts where you made similar point under Obasanjo or Jonathan?

my friend,get out of my mention.I am not here to ague with you likes kids do here.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by asamaigho(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice one from the president

Untill we sheathe our tribalistic sword and turn our tribalistic dagger into plough share
Nigeria can not move forward

when its time for a southerner to lead d country, d north becomes agressive and tribalistic, but when its abt oil, u say we come togeda and move d country forward.
keep deceiving urself.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by NaMeAboki: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
athaboi:

They still dey drag Niger delta oil go north?? The one they are spending billions searching for in the north don disappear?? The lanky old soldier in aso rock seem not to be leaving anything behind in pushing development up north like this is their final moment in Nigeria

If you could read (and not blinded by hate and bigotry) you would have noticed that the pipeline was not for oil but for GAS (as you wrongly assumed); in addition the pipelines would not only terminate in the north but also continue to form part of our future gas export route to Europe.

Furthermore the project was conceived seven years ago, clearly under the Jonathan regime; you cannot therefore fault Buhari (as you wrongly did) for bringing this particular development to the north - which in any case would be beneficial to the Niger Delta because the project would encourage consumption and therefore reduce gas flaring along with its attendant pollution of the regional air.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by CoolAmbience(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bridget95:
my friend,get out of my mention.I am not here to ague with you likes kids do here.

I agree that I am a kid.

How come an adult like you couldn't spell 'argue'?

An adult that can't even use spacing in her writing.

I would rather remain a kid that be your kind of adult. Please, read what you wrote again.

Etiboribo!
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by Bridget95(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
CoolAmbience:

I agree that I am a kid.

How come an adult like you couldn't spell 'argue'?

An adult that can't even use spacing in her writing.

I would rather remain a kid that be your kind of adult. Please, read what you wrote again.

Etiboribo!

Remove the log in your nyash before trying to remove the one in another man's eyes.Read yours kid. Besides I replied you in a hurry hence the errors.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by Gkay1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Have we solved the electricity issue? is it hand or generators that is going to drive the works.
Yinmu,continue to be deceived!

so until u solve electric issue before challenges will happen
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by Adiola(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Seetto:

What is gej and obasanjo achievement for the south, nothing..Buhari has done more for the south than gej and obj combined...

Gej has the opportunity to transform south south..what we read on news paper is how contract of 13billion was awarded to tompolo, 20billion dollars missing, dasuki sharing money
Money flying up and down..

Hold your leaders accountable and stop shifting blames
typical yoruba
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by Adiola(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Ask him again please?

Does he even know what federal allocation means?

Is Wike not still cum..ming over the N74.9billion refund on FG projects in his state? Ex-governor Fayose also got similar refund, in billions, from the FG. Does that not demonstrate the efforts and commitment of the current administration to infrastructural revolution and development?

#Holdthegovernorsresponsible

typical Yoruba your lines are giving u out
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Bridget95:
Remove the log in your nyash before trying to remove the one in another man's eyes.Read yours kid. Besides I replied you in a hurry hence the errors.

Olodo!

Illiteracy won't kill somebody sha!
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by Bridget95(f): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Olodo!

Illiteracy won't kill somebody sha!

professor,when did you bag your PHD ?
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by CoolAmbience(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Adiola:
typical Yoruba your lines are giving u out

Mugu, I am Igbo from Anambra state.

You nor just well at all.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Bridget95:
professor,when did you bag your PHD ?

In 2014. Do you want bag your own PHD without finishing elementary school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video) / Govt Merges EFCC, ICPC; Scraps BPE, NAPEP, Six Other Agencies / Oyegun Begins Re-election Moves, Calls Tinubu’s Bluff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.