Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? (972 Views)

Looking For Someone That Can Create A Mobile App / I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch / I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mobile Developer With React Native Or Flutter Experiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by keneryhark(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2020
can you help build a financial mobile application for 80k? more of like a webapp. kindly reach me on 08059290962 WhatsApp
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by power2000: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
keneryhark:
can you help build a financial mobile application for 80k? more of like a webapp. kindly reach me on 08059290962 WhatsApp
Tried your number. Kindly chat me on 0-8-0-5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
You'll be getting jargons for this amount. No say I no tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by bassdow: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Activist001:
You'll be getting jargons for this amount. No say I no tell you.

That's hopefully He gets it at all but then, not all is enlightened enough to know actual cost.

Problem is try education and/ or enlightening them and they take the next available flight.
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by daHcKR: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dude....you looking for a financial app for 80k....are you kidding me?
A financial app for that matter..not possible..you are not even considering security ...who ever that would take that job.its nonsense he/she would do for you..
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by BlaqScarface(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Whoever you are, just know that u are very stupid. Na awuff dey run belle, pay for a good service or go and learn how to do it yourself.. idiot
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2020
power2000:

miccolo2 aka power2000

Here you are again taking jobs you can't do.. You wanna build a complex financial mobile application at just 80k? cheesy

Different professionals commented on this thread, saying the op is stupid and will be getting trash at that price and you are the only one saying he should chat you up. Hell man, you even chatted him up sos fast. Lol.

I guess 80k is too big to miss and you are here to give him that trash precisely... just like you gave to me when i hired you.

You are a very clever scammer, period.

cc: Tabbaz
Dominique
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Eze1k:

miccolo2 aka power2000

Here you are again taking jobs you can't do.. You wanna build a complex financial mobile application at just 80k? cheesy

Different professionals commented on this thread, saying the op is stupid and will be getting trash at that price and you are the only one saying he should chat you up. Hell man, you even chatted him up sos fast. Lol.

I guess 80k is too big to miss and you are here to give him that trash precisely... just like you gave to me when i hired you.

You are a very clever scammer, period.

Dominique
Eze2000 alias, iam plato ,aka Eze1k

You see, the idle mind is the Devil's workshop. Blackmailers, Slanderers and Gossipers like you emanate from this mindset because, THEY SIMPLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO!

Now since you apparently have cowshit residing in your skull, I will humbly attempt to clean it with tissue paper, hoping to get your dumb brains working.

If he decides to undertake the job, what is unprofessional or wrong with that? Given the fact that majorly it's his brain, time, skill set and those of others who will be needed to join hands and handle the job, with some minimal expenses for the technology to be deployed?

If the guys above decline because of their prices, are others not free to take it up so far they are able to deliver? Or are all prices the same for ALL quality goods in the market?

You have been following this chap above for no congent reason, the way you were following others and now, you are here again. You are a dishonest member of the society that needs to be ashamed of himself.

I read through all the chats, and to be honest, you are the scammer here! You gave him 3k to do a job which he didn't deny( without letting him to finish the job), and you came on Nairaland to say you gave him 5k point blank! In front of everyone! And After he caught you lying , you gave a reason that you forgot . Now he is going about his business calmly, you still found a way to follow him here.

You claim he has two monikers but you have Three!

You are not ONLY a BLACKMAILER, BUT ALSO A LYING SCUMBAG AND CRIMINAL - Period!
You have said you will leave nairaland this year, pls do as we are waiting for you to do so, because your exit will be the proverbial good riddance to bad rubbish

Cc tabbaz
Cc Dominique

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Joeymontana:

You see, the idle mind is the Devil's workshop. Blackmailers, Slanderers and Gossipers like you emanate from this mindset because, THEY SIMPLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO!

Now since you apparently have cowshit residing in your skull, I will humbly attempt to clean it with tissue paper, hoping to get your dumb brains working.

If he decides to undertake the job, what is unprofessional or wrong with that? Given the fact that majorly it's his brain, time, skill set and those of others who will be needed to join hands and handle the job, with some minimal expenses for the technology to be deployed?

If the guys above decline because of their prices, are others not free to take it up so far they are able to deliver? Or are all prices the same for ALL quality goods in the market?

You have been following this chap above for no congent reason, the way you were following others and now, you are here again. You are a dishonest member of the society that needs to be ashamed of himself.

I read through all the chats, and to be honest, you are the scammer here! You gave him 3k to do a job which he didn't deny( without letting him to finish the job), and you came on Nairaland to say you gave him 5k point blank! In front of everyone! And After he caught you lying , you gave a reason that you forgot . Now he is going about his business calmly, you still found a way to follow him here.

You have said you will leave nairaland this year, pls do as we are waiting for you to do so, because your exit will be the proverbial good riddance to bad rubbish

Cc tabbaz
Cc Dominique

Oh, so you had to rush and register a new account yesterday to read through 'all the chat' I had with you on Whatsapps, right? Or was all of it posted anywhere on NL? grin grin grin

You even signed off your post with your usual 'BLACKMAILER, CRIMINAL, RUBBISH ....blah, blah, blah..."

Joeymontana aka miccolo2 aka power2000 nor kill me with laugh oooo. At least you too have 3 monikers now. Congratulations!!!

Tell you what. You can have Eze2000 as well, since you won't leave him alone. However, if you're really sure I own the moniker iam plato why didn't you join it up correctly to generate a mention or are you scared of my young protegee? He's quite lively isn't he? Funnily enough he's not that way in our authors whatspaps group grin Know why? That group is full of millionaires and he isn't one yet. I brought him into the fold myself due to his talents. He will always challenge you anywhere he finds you spitting trash about me. cool

So you wanna build a financial app for 80k? Why not build Facebook app for Mark Zuckarburg for just 100k? shocked Eh daHcKR what do you think?

It's only tech-ignorant people you can scam, my friend, and yes, they are many, which is why you have been in business for so long.

Joeymontana:
miccolo2:

Trait of a blackmailer and fake pastor

These are the only parts of your comments I need. I will be pasting them anywhere you solicit for new jobs so people can see how you treat anyone who pays money into your GTbank account to hire you.

You lie and beg your way into Jobs you can't do, produce rubbish and insults for results in the end and expect us to swallow it. I think people should know who you really are. More importantly, how you stalk us silently, waiting for opportunities to get us banned before coming alive to paint us black before the world.

I will be changing another $100 with mr. Tabbaz this week like I've been doing steadily for some weeks now. Travel expenses and hotel bills are high you see. But don't worry. There will always be enough left for a good investigator if need be. Just keep pushing. Don't go away like I warned you.

Mr. KingSatan feel free to Investigate this guy's history and whatever it is he's complaining about, let's see if you can figure his act out. He's one of the smartest legit scammers I've ever seen and he's been at it for years. Multiple monikers.
As you see him calling me defamatory names with great authority my money is chilling in his bank account for work he can't and did not do.
He's in Lagos. If you ever come across a home address it will save me some cash
Thanks in advance.

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
GreenRose22:

I've known Eze2000 for some years now. Though somewhat overzealous in challenge, he is a very honest and kind man. Can you explain why you are slandering his name with a moniker opened just two days ago?

I've read the same chats you're talking about and believe you're one and the same person as miccolo2 and power2000, the one who refused to returned Eze2000's money for a job not done. I'm guessing mukina2 banned your other monikers recently which is why you need a new one.

What is going on?

Apparently, if you claim to know this man - Eze2000, it would not be wrong to say you are his accomplice. I had to intervene as this is not right.

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us/4#91323484

https://www.nairaland.com/search/eze2000/0/0/0/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us/4#91323484

https://www.nairaland.com/5907848/pop-under-propeller-ads/1#90409714

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=scammers+list&board=30

He is the same smartznation, and also oja44 as he is the so-called crime fighter in the history of nairaland. The links are there to prove that he enjoys blackmailing people, just like he has done earlier. He is not a crime-fighter, but a wicked name slayer and slanderer

How come in several years now, THAT IT IS ONLY EZE2000, aka oja44, smartz nation, iamplato, eze1k, ONLY ONE LABELING HIM A SCAMMER?

Just like he has done to several other people, (in line with those links above)

And he has said he doesn't do business on Nairaland, so he can afford to blackmail anybody, and everybody for all he cares.

As usual with his trademarks, he lists bank accounts,addresses and other details

That is wickedness and it must be dealt with.

I do not agree to that. If people ran a check on his profile before doing business with him, perhaps they would have avoided him like a rabid dog(according to how prince ogun described him)

miccolo2 is a honest fellow and has an untainted history on nairaland for over 7 years. Despite his sincerity, this animal is intending to soil his name at all cost. unfortunately for him, he will not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Eze1k:

Oh, so you had to rush and register a new account yesterday to read through 'all the chat' I had with you on Whatsapps, right? Or was all of it posted anywhere on NL? grin grin grin

You even signed off your post with your usual 'BLACKMAILER, CRIMINAL, RUBBISH ....blah, blah, blah..."

Joeymontana aka miccolo2 aka power2000 nor kill me with laugh oooo. At least you too have 3 monikers now. Congratulations!!!

Tell you what. You can have Eze2000 as well, since you won't leave him alone. However, if you're really sure I own the moniker iam plato why didn't you join it up correctly to generate a mention or are you scared of my young protegee? He's quite lively isn't he? Funnily enough he's not that way in our authors whatspaps group grin Know why? That group is full of millionaires and he isn't one yet. I brought him into the fold myself due to his talents. He will always challenge you anywhere he finds you spitting trash about me. cool

So you wanna build a financial app for 80k? Why not build Facebook app for Mark Zuckarburg for just 100k? shocked Eh daHcKR what do you think?

It's only tech-ignorant people you can scam, my friend, and yes, they are many, which is why you have been in business for so long.

These are the only parts of your comments I need. I will be pasting them anywhere you solicit for new jobs so people can see how you treat anyone who pays money into your GTbank account to hire you.

You lie and beg your way into Jobs you can't do, produce rubbish and insults for results in the end and expect us to swallow it. I think people should know who you really are. More importantly, how you stalk us silently, waiting for opportunities to get us banned before coming alive to paint us black before the world.

I will be changing another $100 with mr. Tabbaz this week like I've been doing steadily for some weeks now. Travel expenses and hotel bills are high you see. But don't worry. There will always be enough left for a good investigator if need be. Just keep pushing. Don't go away like I warned you.

Mr. KingSatan feel free to Investigate this guy's history and whatever it is he's complaining about, let's see if you can figure his act out. He's one of the smartest legit scammers I've ever seen and he's been at it for years. Multiple monikers.
As you see him calling me defamatory names with great authority my money is chilling in his bank account for work he can't and did not do.
He's in Lagos. If you ever come across a home address it will save me some cash
Thanks in advance.

Clearly, you are JOBLESS! First it was wuzzytech, then prince ogun , now him. That says a lot about you.
You want to change $100 , YOU? that told a white lie of giving someone 5k, when you didnt? IF YOU WERE NOT A LOWLIFE, WHY KEEP DISTURBING people FOR peanuts like you did to miccolo2?

Honestly NOBODY should do any business with you because you will end up blackmailing them.

And stop lying that you are a mentor to iam plato. YOU ARE 'IAM PLATO'! your trademark of book writing are there for all to see.

And as regards bank account, he is not your first victim. You have done it to several others, and keep doing it all the time.

Really, he should not mind you, as you have been described as a rabid dog by prince ogun, and will go to any length to give people a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Joeymontana:

Clearly, you are JOBLESS! First it was wuzzytech, then prince ogun , now him. That says a lot about you.
You want to change $100 , YOU? that told a white lie of giving someone 5k, when you didnt? IF YOU WERE NOT A LOWLIFE, WHY KEEP DISTURBING people FOR peanuts like you did to miccolo2?

Honestly NOBODY should do any business with you because you will end up blackmailing them.

And stop lying that you are a mentor to iam plato. YOU ARE 'IAM PLATO'! your trademark of book writing are there for all to see.

And as regards bank account, he is not your first victim. You have done it to several others, and keep doing it all the time.

Really, he should not mind you, as you have been described as a rabid dog by prince ogun, and will go to any length to give people a bad name.

I have read everything too. All the chats too like you and I find it really strange that you are jobless as well. So much so that you carry another man's problem on the head.

If you deny you are mischief maker answer these questions...

1. Why are you carrying another man's problem on the head
2. Since you registered your new moniker 72 hours ago you seem to be interested only in Eze2000 .... are you are special kind of rabid dog?
3. Why can't you spell the two monikers prince ogun and iam plato correctly to generate mentions?
4. If you are not jobless why do you suddenly have the time to go digging into another person comment reaching back 6 pages?
5. Did you bother to reach out to Tabbaz to confirm the $100 transactions before terming it a false statement?

If you feel Tabbaz did not see his mentions, why not contact him on whatsapps to confirm and post the chats here? His number is on his profile cos he is a reputable exchanger. https://www.nairaland.com/tabbaz

All the links you are posting are rubbish. If you want to know why read the entire tread slowly to allow your brain comprehend or send a DM to the supernode Dominique and make the title princeogun. Notice how I spelled princeogun correctly?

I put it to you that you are miccolo2 aka power2000 with a new moniker. My advice to Eze2000 is to ignore you and your mischief and wait for your real monikers to present their case if any..

You have yourself a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
GreenRose22:

I don't have to explain myself to a new moniker created just hours ago but it looks very odd that you are running around accusing everyone who challenges you on Eze2000s behalf of being his accomplices just like miccolo2 did.

All these links you are posting go to that over-flogged thread where a nulled plugin and themes seller was exposed after selling his fake products to Eze2000. You seem to be directing attention solely to the defamatory comments of this nulled plugin seller, overlooking the fact that he was caught out in so many lies right there on the thread and then later issued an apology to Eze2000. If I hadn't been aware of that thread long ago you would have confused me with these links. May I ask why your intentions are so malicious?

Let me let you in on a secret.... if you cheat Eze2000 out of even 1 naira, he will not let you go as long as you keep walking Nairaland. That's what I meant by his being overzealous in challenge, the evidence is all over the place in his history which you are now trying to manipulate against him.

You cheated him out of some money, didn't you?

That was why i said you are very likely his accomplice. Kindly tell him or he should state here where i cheated him out; that is if you both are not trying to turn your blackmail tactics on me like you did to miccolo2. And if you cannot provide it, you will both suffer terribly for what you have done to him. I assure you that. You both cannot go scot-free.! CONTINUE...Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner!

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Joeymontana:

That was why i said you are very likely his accomplice. Kindly tell him or he should state here where i cheated him out; that is if you both are not trying to turn your blackmail tactics on me like you did to miccolo2. And if you cannot provide it, you will both suffer terribly for what you have done to him. I assure you that. You both cannot go scot-free.! CONTINUE...Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner!

You seem to be a very confused young man. Everyone wants to steal from you, blackmail you and conspire against you, yet your moniker is less than 4 days with all traces of its existence located in a few comments on this thread.

Take my advice, log out from this new moniker and login again as miccolo2 who has refused to refund Eze2000 for services not rendered. Do this quickly, you are confusing yourself too much. When you are ready we can get a thread started to solve the issue

Dominique
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
Joeymontana:

[/s]

You nare still talking trash in your old age despite being a clever scammer. That's bad.
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreenRose22:

You seem to be a very confused young man. Everyone wants to steal from you, blackmail you and conspire against you, yet your moniker is less than 4 days with all traces of its existence located in a few comments on this thread.

Take my advice, log out from this new moniker and login again as miccolo2 who has refused to refund Eze2000 for services not rendered. Do this quickly, you are confusing yourself too much. When you are ready we can get a thread started to solve the issue

Dominique

miccolo2, power2000, Joeymontana or whatever this scammer's name is now will never show up on any official tread because he has no case. He'll just keep playing the victim and defaming my name in malicious ways because I did what no one has ever done... I called him out for scam.

I advertised for a pro to do a job for me and the fool came to my whatsapps straight as miccolo2 from Nairaland , pleading, begging and lying about his expertise. He even swore by God's name. Soon after I paid money into his GTB account, I discovered he didn't know squat. A job of 1 hour took him 2 weeks and in the end there was still nothing to show. My crime was not allowing him the freedom necessary to destroy my business. I took that same job to another guy and got it done in less than 30 mins. i have screenshot proof.

Everything miccolo2 claimed to do on the job was a lie. I checked and asked and double checked, asked for expert opinion. It's all a lie. I have lots of proof. Even the chats he claimed to have had with a facebook agent (he once posted screenshots of it) was a scam. I showed it to a read FB ad expert who wondered why the agent introduced himself personally and also why this scammer was even using another page to contact Facebook for a problem on my page!

It's all scam but I left him alone with my money and all. Problem was, he refused to go away. He was stalking me silently on Politics section. I have a habit of arguing there. What this guy does is keep hitting the report buttons on all my comments to get me banned in anyway possible. Once done, his moniker comes alive and he goes around defaming Eze2000 then goes to do business like a saint. He has done this twice, the last of which was just about 3 weeks ago. The first was about 5 months ago, and I was very lucky to have an alternate moniker lying around to defend myself. The mode Dominique ended up banning him.

After this new stunt he tried, I gave him 7 days to unfollow Eze2000. He played deaf and blind. I even extended the deadline for another week. Still he refused to go away. As it is now, I have dumped that moniker and made this one my permanent moniker to focus on him only.

When I return to Lagos from my travels I will take more action on the issue. I really want to meet this guy. And that other nulled themes seller too.

So is miccolo2 a real scammer?

Most people lack technical knowledge so don't know what he is up to, which is why he's been operating for 10 years unchallenged. He takes paid jobs he can't do then uses free tools, online research, and inferior methods to get it done without minding the harm this can cause you in the long run. In the end, you will pay a heavy price. That's what he tried to do on this thread with the moniker power2000.

Building a financial apps at 80k is simply impossible unless you want rubbish in the end or just more trouble. Pls read the comments of other programmers then read his.
He also tried to do it to me but I caught him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Eze1k:

miccolo2, power2000, Joeymontana or whatever this scammer's name is now will never show up on any official tread because he has no case. He'll just keep playing the victim and defaming my name in malicious ways because I did what no one has ever done... I called him out for scam.

I advertised for a pro to do a job for me and the fool came to my whatsapps straight as miccolo2 from Nairaland , pleading, begging and lying about his expertise. He even swore by God's name. Soon after I paid money into his GTB account, I discovered he didn't know squat. A job of 1 hour took him 2 weeks and in the end there was still nothing to show. My crime was not allowing him the freedom necessary to destroy my business. I took that same job to another guy and got it done in less than 30 mins. i have screenshot proof.

Everything miccolo2 claimed to do on the job was a lie. I checked and asked and double checked, asked for expert opinion. It's all a lie. I have lots of proof. Even the chats he claimed to have had with a facebook agent (he once posted screenshots of it) was a scam. I showed it to a read FB ad expert who wondered why the agent introduced himself personally and also why this scammer was even using another page to contact Facebook for a problem on my page!

It's all scam but I left him alone with my money and all. Problem was, he refused to go away. He was stalking me silently on Politics section. I have a habit of arguing there. What this guy does is keep hitting the report buttons on all my comments to get me banned in anyway possible. Once done, his moniker comes alive and he goes around defaming Eze2000 then goes to do business like a saint. He has done this twice, the last of which was just about 3 weeks ago. The first was about 5 months ago, and I was very lucky to have an alternate moniker lying around to defend myself. The mode Dominique ended up banning him.

After this new stunt he tried, I gave him 7 days to unfollow Eze2000. He played deaf and blind. I even extended the deadline for another week. Still he refused to go away. As it is now, I have dumped that moniker and made this one my permanent moniker to focus on him only.

When I return to Lagos from my travels I will take more action on the issue. I really want to meet this guy. And that other nulled themes seller too.

So is miccolo2 a real scammer?

Most people lack technical knowledge so don't know what he is up to, which is why he's been operating for 10 years unchallenged. He takes paid jobs he can't do then uses free tools, online research, and inferior methods to get it done without minding the harm this can cause you in the long run. In the end, you will pay a heavy price. That's what he tried to do on this thread with the moniker power2000.

Building a financial apps at 80k is simply impossible unless you want rubbish in the end or just more trouble. Pls read the comments of other programmers then read his.
He also tried to do it to me but I caught him

You cant slander an innocent man's name and go scot-free. This is you and your history here. Pls Nairalanders, click these links and read through. He has been doing this for years. Check the dates:

https://www.nairaland.com/5401882/beware-previously-banned-scammer-new#82044040

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

https://www.nairaland.com/5401882/beware-previously-banned-scammer-new#82039195

Webmasters / Re: Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo by Eze2000(m)

Webmasters / Re: Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo by Eze2000(m):

Re: Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo by SicilianMafia: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Joeymontana:

You cant slander an innocent man's name and go scot-free. This is you and your history here. Pls Nairalanders, click these links and read through. He has been doing this for years. Check the dates:

https://www.nairaland.com/5401882/beware-previously-banned-scammer-new#82044040

https://www.nairaland.com/5401882/beware-previously-banned-scammer-new#82039195

Webmasters / Re: Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo by Eze2000(m)

Webmasters / Re: Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo by Eze2000(m):

Re: Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo by SicilianMafia: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2019

Please don't quote me again with your rubbish unless you are logged into the moniker I did business with. I have no business with you.

Thank you so much for your useless understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Joeymontana:

https://www.nairala nd.com/5401882/beware-previously-banned-scammer-new#82044040

https://www.nairalan d.com/5401882/beware-previously-banned-scammer-new#82039195

Since you have taken it upon yourself to dupe the public with misleading links i have taken it upon myself to correct that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5843760/unverified-adsense-account-2k#89548919

https://www.nairaland.com/search/venbobo/0/0/0/1

That's the venbobo and princegoun you are defending and trying to bring justice to right? A nulled themes and plugin seller with different monikers other good Nairlanders have been fighting since 2017

It's a good thing you are gradually revealing your stance on nulled themes and plugings being a self acclaimed webmaster. I advice Eze2000 to wait for your real monikers to come out.... miccolo2, and power2000, or have they banned them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Joeymontana:

I am the same as power2000 and miccolo2

power2000:
Okay. I can fix it for you. Lets Chat 0-8-0-5,4.8.2.6.9.8;6
miccolo2:
Chat me up on 0-8-1-38-6-6-3-6-9-7 for more details

e no go better for poverty and scammers operating with different moniker. Hope you don pay your rent for Ikeja this one why you dey hustle for 100mb of data.

Poor lying fellow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Torgan4000:

e no go better for poverty and scammers operating with different moniker. Hope you don pay your rent for Ikeja this one why you dey hustle for 100mb of data.

Poor lying fellow!

grin

The guy is a Hi and low scammer which is why i fired him when he was working for me. Never regretted anything so much in my life. This is the classical definition of using my money to buy trouble.

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Torgan4000:

Since you have taken it upon yourself to dupe the public with misleading links i have taken it upon myself to correct that.

That's the venbobo and princegoun you are defending and trying to bring justice to right? A nulled themes and plugin seller with different monikers other good Nairlanders have been fighting since 2017

It's a good thing you are gradually revealing your stance on nulled themes and plugings being a self acclaimed webmaster. I advice Eze2000 to wait for your real monikers to come out.... miccolo2, and power2000, or have they banned them?

Good! This is a serious mental case or imbalance we are dealing with here.

The first and second link you posted talks about a certain 'werber; intercepting venobo with insult as a scamming case, while defending eze2000, and the second is also accusing him of being linked with prince ogun and the likes.

The second one shows the same werber accusing and connecting him to different identities or monikers - A trait someone notorious for that act is capable of. Nairalanders, look up to the next post

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Joeymontana: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Torgan4000:

Poor lying fellow!

A look at the above post, especially at the 'REPLY' button will tell you that post was edited - Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 1:30pm On Aug 27

And you can all look through my posts on my profile, i never made mention of that statement he posted. This idiot along with his accomplices framed it. Why, because he takes pleasure in scandalizing and slaying peoples names like they he has been doing for years, and then use a smiling emoticon to express his happiness at their victim's misery.

Now connect it with the Werber story earlier mentioned, the same way he was connecting venobo to prince ogun, isn't this obvious that a lunatic is allowed to exist on nairaland?

I can bet you, in the next 4,5,6, years, he will keep mentioning all these in the years to come, when others have moved on. You want to face me now abi?

And in his words, 'he is always buying trouble' . check his post - https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

If i keep going on an on, it will be a proverbial expression of a passerby reacting to the taunts of a MADDOG! Your cup will be full someday, as someone will be ready to REALLY DEAL with YOU,put an end to all your rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s][s]
Joeymontana:

Good! This is a serious mental case or imbalance we are dealing with here.

The first and second link you posted talks about a certain 'werber; intercepting venobo with insult as a scamming case, while defending eze2000, and the second is also accusing him of being linked with prince ogun and the likes.

The second one shows the same werber accusing and connecting him to different identities or monikers - A trait someone notorious for that act is capable of. Nairalanders, look up to the next post
[/s]

Kindly shut the fvck up and log into the moniker you used in scammer the fellow. That's all we ask. Login to either one ....power2000 and miccolo2

We need to extablish a thread which you can defame in future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
Joeymontana:

A look at the above post, especially at the 'REPLY' button will tell you that post was edited - Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 1:30pm On Aug 27

And you can all look through my posts on my profile, i never made mention of that statement he posted. This idiot along with his accomplices framed it. Why, because he takes pleasure in scandalizing and slaying peoples names like they he has been doing for years, and then use a smiling emoticon to express his happiness at their victim's misery.

Now connect it with the Werber story earlier mentioned, the same way he was connecting venobo to prince ogun, isn't this obvious that a lunatic is allowed to exist on nairaland?

I can bet you, in the next 4,5,6, years, he will keep mentioning all these in the years to come, when others have moved on. You want to face me now abi?

And in his words, 'he is always buying trouble' . check his post - https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

If i keep going on an on, it will be a proverbial expression of a passerby reacting to the taunts of a MADDOG! Your cup will be full someday, as someone will be ready to REALLY DEAL with YOU,put an end to all your rubbish!

[/s]

This scammer stop quoting me unless its to refund my money
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
power2000:

@ Sanchez01

Just look at him. It's the same miccolo2 in action with his alternate moniker. He wants to build a financial app for just 80k. Who does that but a scammer. You are are webmaster, think. Read other comments on this thread from other webmasters. They say the op is getting rubbish for that price and this one wants to deliver that rubbish

Joeymontana:

Cc tabbaz
Cc Dominique

Just look at him... shamelessly defending his fraud with a newly registered moniker that's not up to a week old.

You see the way he calling blackmail and criminal with authority? This is the same guy I paid money for a job he cannot do and left him alone when he couldn't refund that money. I left him alone partly cos I realized he is suffering from hardship. Look at the post below and see him fighting to a job with a pay of 100 mb data. That just 100 naira.

I really tried for this guy. He is the last person I will ever do business with on this website. Scammers are just too many but this new breed of legit scammers is maddening.

Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Sanchez01: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Eze1k:

@ Sanchez01

Just look at him. It's the same miccolo2 in action with his alternate moniker. He wants to build a financial app for just 80k. Who does that but a scammer. You are are webmaster, think. Read other comments on this thread from other webmasters. They say the op is getting rubbish for that price and this one wants to deliver that rubbish

Just look at him... shamelessly defending his fraud with a newly registered moniker that's not up to a week old.

You see the way he calling blackmail and criminal with authority? This is the same guy I paid money for a job he cannot do and left him alone when he couldn't refund that money. I left him alone partly cos I realized he is suffering from hardship. Look at the post below and see him fighting to a job with a pay of 100 mb data. That just 100 naira.

I really tried for this guy. He is the last person I will ever do business with on this website. Scammers are just too many but this new breed of legit scammers is maddening.
I actually saw through the handle that it was him defending his other account. Why I quoted him was because he tried exonerating PrinceOgun/WuzzyTech who is neckdeep in fraudulent practices.

A similar pattern with a sizeable number of sccammers I have come to notice ever since my first day on Nairaland is that they run large alt accounts to cover their tracks and stand for their main.

If I were you, I'll hand over the issue to those who manage this very thread. It won't be long before someone will call him out again, if indeed his hands are unclean.
Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Eze1k: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Sanchez01:

I actually saw through the handle that it was him defending his other account. Why I quoted him was because he tried exonerating PrinceOgun/WuzzyTech who is neckdeep in fraudulent practices.

A similar pattern with a sizeable number of sccammers I have come to notice ever since my first day on Nairaland is that they run large alt accounts to cover their tracks and stand for their main.

If I were you, I'll hand over the issue to those who manage this very thread. It won't be long before someone will call him out again, if indeed his hands are unclean.

I hear you my good, bro. and it's really nice to see you around again.

On another issue, I have a challenge for you. I am going into a new project in December and by January will need a good website for it. You are building. I already found a lovely website in that category for you copy.
When I'm ready, I will bring everything to you.

Currently enjoying a nice vacation in the East. The delicacies (both edibles and lovables) sweet die and they all come way cheaper here than in Lagos!

grin grin cool

See you later, bro!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

C# Programmer Wanted Urgently / Mt4 Or Mql Programmers Wanted To Modify A Forex Robot / It Startup Needs Competent Software Developers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.