Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities (5908 Views)

Dubai Is not a Country, Doesn't have Natural Rivers, More Developed than Nigeria / Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
See The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities Around The World

In recent time, there is so much improvement in the technological world as the world keeps getting more and more advanced. Here's one of many marvelous art of science, Allure of the Sea. A ship so big that some people think it's a city when they see it in picture.

When the Titanic launched in 1912, it was considered to be the largest ship ever built. It was an incredible engineering achievement since modern technology was still in its infancy at the beginning of the twentieth century.

In the world today, titanic is a past tense and is nothing close to the modern cruise ships of nowadays. The difference is so clear that you won't even have the thought of comparing them.

I present to you , Allure of the seas,the biggest and most beautiful cruise ship on earth. It’s almost twice the size of titanic. As the name implies, Allure means the power to attract and entice that the quality of causing attraction. What a befitting name.

Allure of the Seas is an Oasis-class cruise ship owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International. As of 2018, the Oasis class ships were the largest passenger vessels ever in service, and Allure is 50 millimetres longer than her sister ship Oasis of the Seas, though both were built to the same specifications.

It was built by STX Europe, they started constructing it on 2nd December, 2008 and was launched 20th November, 2009, christened on 28th November,2010 and completed on 28th October 2010. Upon her launch in November 2009, she became the world's largest passenger ship, taking the place of Oasis of the Seas.

It is 362 meters long (ie the length) and weighs up to 100,000 tons, has a 47 meters beam, 9.32 meters draft, draught 9.322 meters, depth of 22.5 meters and has a height 72 meters above water line.

Allure of the seas features a two-deck dance hall, a theater with 1,380 seats, an ice skating rink, 7 distinct "neighborhoods", and 25 dining options, including a Starbucks coffee shop at sea and many more. Muralist Clarissa Parish extensively decorated most of the ships interiors.

It has a capacity of 5,484 passengers at double company and 6,780 at most. It has 16 passenger decks and 18 decks in total. As of 2019, the crew is about 2,200

The ship was fitted with an 80 kiloWatt solar array by BAM Energy Group which powers the shopping district. The system cost about six hundred thousand US dollars ($600,000) and covers an area of 2,000 m2 (21,530 sq ft). It uses Uni-Solar BIPV laminates designed to withstand foot traffic and marine conditions.

The total amount of power installed is about forty three thousand, three hundred and seventy horse power (43,370hp).

This ship is actually bigger than some villages and more developed than some cities around the world. It’s a whole other world on its own and the cruise is irresistible.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
More....

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Awesome! Beautiful! Premium!Fabulous!Excellently classy!Breath-taking Master class Edifice ..

But it is totally and Comprehensively incomparable to the Street of Gold, The Lion of the tribe of Judah has Prepared in Heaven for us who Love Him..
This Heaven ; We Must be there by God's Grace!

No Retreat! No Surrender!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
More......

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
More...

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by jidamsel43(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Is this a ship or an estate?

I know one day Nigeria will build a ship that will be the biggest in the world.

Anything is possible.

5 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by badaru911: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's time Nigerians..... Let's go book room in it.. I hope my account won't be in red to just book for a day...
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
More pictures of the various parts in Allure of the sea

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
A good time-share investment to give steady income
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
More..

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
More...

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
More.....

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
More.......

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Sammy07: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you sure you've not mixed pictures??

Is like in seeing grass and trees.

Can both grow on a ship?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by chiiraq802(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
jidamsel43:

Anything is possible.

Oga...wakeup from your sleep,...

10 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
More.....

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by donbachi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
I will not enter...cos i dont know if they too. Said,
"not even GOD can sink it".

6 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by nairalandankrah: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
it's more beautiful than oyo state

5 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
More..........

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by chiiraq802(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:
Are you sure you're not mixed pictures??
Can both grow on a ship?
I think those are artificial stuffs...
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by JAOS(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Amazing
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
More...........

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
And Finally...

1 Share

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by johnmartus(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
This ship is bigger and fine than whole of southeast Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Sammy07: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
chiiraq802:

I think those are artificial stuffs...

Okay nah
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
In March 2019, Allure of the Seas was named second for "Best Cruises Overall" in the 2019 Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards.

Allure of the Seas is expected to be refitted in early 2020 which will include the addition of approximately 50 more passenger cabins.

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas won up to 57 awards over the years, which includes Best Overall, Best for Cabins, Best for Dining in 2019 and many others.

This ship is just like heaven on earth and the best place to go for vacation. I don't know about you but spending time in this ship is now in my bucket list(smiles).
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:
Are you sure you've not mixed pictures??

Can both grow on a ship?

Hey y’all nairalanders come and look at this guy

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Simplyleo: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
jidamsel43:

Anything is possible.

In monetary terms, I don't know the worth of Aso Rock. But I know this ship is worth 5 times Aso Rock. cool

nairalandankrah:
it's more beautiful than oyo state
By extension, it is 20 times more beautiful than Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states combined. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
this investment is just too risky for me too complement its beauty.. 1 slight mistake.. and this beauty will be in the bottom of the ocean.. to be explored by the future generations.. like the titanic

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Simplyleo: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this investment is just too risky for me too complement its beauty.. 1 slight mistake.. and this beauty will be in the bottom of the ocean.. to be explored by the feature generations.. like the titanic
As in, to feature the generation "in the bottom of the ocean"?
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

As in, to feature the generation "in the bottom of the ocean"?
bro.. you and I both know that's auto correct at work.. nonetheless thanks for calling my attention to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country / Is Kenya Still Visa On Arrival? / Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.