Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole (27324 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Funjosh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
OK
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Geeksamir(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Okay oo
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by my2chains(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!

4 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Exmilitant(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
In the name of the Oba of Benin i say Oshiomole is a..... The name must have packed weight in the good old days..... His red and white attire though.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-didnt-ask-anyone-to-insult-buhari-oshiomhole-oba-of-benin.html

Everything about the Oba no dey pass ancestral curse. Every small thing, they will mention ancestral curse.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Salvador1: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:
No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face.
look at this one that PDP is ruling in his state.

Your fellow nairaland zombies should suspend u for not delivering your state to APC

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by AreaFada2: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Who takes that guy on social media spewing nonsense serious. It is normal for the Benin Traditional Council to dissociate from information falsely put out there claimed to be supported by the Palace.

It's no apology. It's asking the online goon to retract the post or video and apologise to all those he has offended.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by nickxtra(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
The last time this oba released curses on human traffickers, the number of insane people increased in Edo state... whoever is responsible for this cheap blackmail better apologize....Oba gha to kpe're
Yet, he laid curses on cultists and killings in Benin, the killings went worse. All powers belong to God and not to any deity or oba.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by moderatedguy: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:
No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face.
Look at wot u re saying.Oshiomhole is d most disrespectful human on earth.If it were possible he wud have dethroned d Oba long ago....but the fear of ancestral curse it's his undoing.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Kindledlight(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:

It is important Oba set the record straight because they have been choking us with orisirisi saying its from the Oba’s palace.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
nickxtra:
Yet, he laid curses on cultists and killings in Benin, the killings went worse. All powers belong to God and not to any deity or oba.
All power belong to God definitely...but there are forces that binds the land....I can remembered vividly the way cultists started dying or fighting to death especially at Ekosodin...2017 to be precise
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by RZArecta(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:
[s]No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face[/s].
change your ways sir, you keep talking like a drunkard and it’s not good for your image cool

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by favour32(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
This clearly shows how relevant and powerful Oshiomole is in Benin and Nigeria at large. The Oba is trying to use style to show his loyalty to Oshiomole and APC.

May Oba of Benin live long.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Obaseki
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless Me.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Maliqcious: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Imagine a whole Oba of Benin apologising to a dung
What a disgrace to kingship

Pukes angry
you don't know what apology means at your age? Sucks by the way he clarifies himself of the statement not apologize.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by jasent(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
This clearly shows how relevant and powerful Oshiomole is in Benin and Nigeria at large. The Oba is trying to use style to show his loyalty to Oshiomole and APC.

May Oba of Benin live long.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Me.
God bless which Ize iyamu?The one that disfigured another man's life with acid in Uniben?The fake pastor that was rusticated from uniben or you have another iyamu?

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by perdollar(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
oba atopehe! if u r scared, just point at me. tell them that I said it. I ain't scared of a rotard. the SOAB is an idiot like all northerners who happened to b president bc of qouta system. on equal playing ground, no almajiri(arewa), wl ever rule Nigeria. tribalistic idiots, jihadist murderers.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by nickxtra(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
ManOfCompetence:

All power belong to God definitely...but there are forces that binds the land....I can remembered vividly the way cultists started dying or fighting to death especially at Ekosodin...2017 to be precise
Ekosodin is child's play compare to cult related killings in several parts of Benin
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by GeneralPula: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

He wasn’t Apologizing bro.. He was only denying a rumour ..
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by valirex: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

Like the disgrace on your life cheesy
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Bighead9: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
jasent:
God bless which Ize iyamu?The one that disfigured another man's life with acid in Uniben?The fake pastor that was rusticated from uniben or you have another iyamu?

Pastor İze Iyamu is a good man. He is the man of the people and the most loved politician in Nigeria. A grass root politician to the core.

God bless Bighead9
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Oba of Benin.

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by tafat: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
hmmmm ok o
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Mallam Sanusi no talk reach that insult before he collected red card coupled with suspension and isolation.

Baba no wan lose him royal stool
cheesy

Some of you children of nowadays just type trash and run your mouth cho cho cho....

Oba of Benin can't be removed by any govt unless they want remove everybody from Edo state...
The last military guvnor that disrespected the Oba of Benin was Onyearegbulem in the 90s, it took Prof Ben Nwabueze to run to the Palace of the Oba to beg apologise for his young arrogant cousin's stupidity and affront to the Benin Kingdom...
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by vioment: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Costume men with their unclear k-leg histories.

You guys should speak as normal civilians, because we are talking about elected officials that were elected.

I just wish these elected officials can let you costume people know that all land is fg, no cars and allowance will be given out to you people again. If your community loves you, and want to finance you, fine; but that don't mean that you guys should think you can over ride the LGC of your area.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by DelphiOracle(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
can u just go back n read again!
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by DelphiOracle(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
So, will the Oba of Benin pronounce a curse on Eranomigho Edegbe for lying against him?
no. Because of his wisdom and self control he won't
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Bigpat: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Is that how the endangered species of Benue state behave?

Igwe must hear this
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by IVORY2009(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Until Seùn decides to overhaul this place especially as regards his moderators, that's what we'll keep seeing. Imagine the mods deleting my comments while allowing those of those deranged invalids stay.

The mods have totally been compromised. Undercover ipod sympathizers. They can go ahead and ban me till 2570, I couldn't care less. The forum is ruined after all.
[/s]

Common!
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by fohiss: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
He said if he doesn't render an apology .. there's an ancestral curse which means if he fail to apologize he alone will bear d consequences

nairavsdollars:
So, will the Oba of Benin pronounce a curse on Eranomigho Edegbe for lying against him?
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by fohiss: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Some of you talk wit ur anus ... Someone is defending himself on what he didn't ordered ... You are here saying trash ... Oba is not afraid of any man ..go check d Bini history u go no how far ... He don't believe in pride or boosting... If he wants to say it ..he will say it clean and clear ... So watch ur tongue Niger

YorubaKinging:
Lol coward of a king

Our fathers always lead the battle front themselves but not this generation

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Champneys: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oba of Benin i dont need you to direct me before i insult Buhari and Oshiomole.

Both of them are bastar....ds! wink

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.