Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended (31153 Views)

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by bopm: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Brave man. A lot of those guys in the senate have boys and loyalists to settle with jobs. Infact in Naija once there is a job opening, many applicants abandon their CVs and certificates to begin looking for recommendation letters from high political offices. Oga Minister, just cut all their tickets

If that is the case that they have ppl for that jobs then i wont bother. The truth is that these greedy cursed animals will populates that list with ghost beneficiaries and corner the money to themselves. they are so sick that these N20,000.00 job still means alot in their fat pocket. my prayer is that at these point if it is the wish of God, any political office holder frustrating the progress of this nation be dealt with.

8 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Just ask Sadiya how she settled them with job slots for their constituencies.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by tunapawizzy: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Just imagine these good for nothing lawmakers. Na them be d no 1 set of problems in this country. Oversight they cant do, job for the poor they still want to fix their kins after cornering all the juicier ones for their own.........useless people collecting huge allocation and salaries for sitting inside dat chamber, some of dem na sleep dem dey sleep dere, no meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Trunaijian: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
ONLY MR PRESIDENT[b][/b]

Words on Marble!

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Whytval: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
You guys are telling me that nothing can go well in this my dear Nigeria? Its a lie you will all fail one day.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by EncoreTrades(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Win up to 50000 Naira on our Back-To-School Essay Competition;

Beverly Foundation Africa

Meet Submission deadlines:

Instagram: @beverlyfoundation
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by frog12: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
the lawmakers lack the power to suspend it. thugs!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Amozever12: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
undecided I never knew we still had such men with high integrity
High integrity my foot, he just want to trend, because he has been relegated. When last did u hear his name after 2019 elections when he made every front page fighting for APC and Buhari? Meanwhile, he's not Magu or anyother northerner, so he will eat his words in the long run. Quote my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by frog12: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
you no get am.

even at 20,000 per person. if you put 50 ghost workers there, that na 1 milloins every month for the next 3 months.
you know npower people no show for work and still get their 30k every month

shekauvsbuhari:
20k jobs that would last for only three months? That's why they want to fight. Is that what they would use to settle their boys? That's rubbish.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by SaintBeehot(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Amozever12:

High integrity my foot, he just want to trend, because he has been relegated. When last did u hear his name after 2019 elections when he made every front page fighting for APC and Buhari? Meanwhile, he's not Magu or anyother northerner, so he will eat his words in the long run. Quote my words
Nice thought from you there, but don't you think he's saying the truth

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Stillthebest: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
UAE123:
In as much as I have no problem with the national assembly members having an input as to how the beneficiaries are to be recruited, I am against their desire to control or determine who gets the employment because their only aim is to make sure that only their loyalist benefit from it why the targeted persons are left out. Our legislatures to me are our biggest problem

Do they know if you have a problem with them or not?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by bizhop01: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:
I stand with Keyamo on this. Even though I don't agree with a lot of his previous political positions, Keyamo has shown that he will fight for what he believes in irrespective of whose ox is gored.

Principled people like this are hard to find in our political space.
He's only making you happy for 10 second grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Racoon(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
First time I will agree with Festus Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Golan007:
Well said Keyamo, well said.
Yes o, he's very coded.

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by 4four(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
This peoples should pity ordinary man on the streets now, even ordinary 20k job per month they still want to high Jack it

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by shekauvsbuhari: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
frog12:
you no get am.

even at 20,000 per person. if you put 50 ghost workers there, that na 1 milloins every month for the next 3 months.
you npower people no show for work and still get their 30k every month

. Ahhh. I should have known that! I didn't think of it along the corruption line. I was thinking of people wanting to get something reasonable for their loyal constituents.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Justification01: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
they don't know nothing. Tell them

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Bighead9: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
God bless Festus Keyamo for standing up for those corrupt Senators. Buhari did a nice job by making you a minister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Dino444: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good one��

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by kenyguy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Man of integrity

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Alimat40: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Barrister Keyamo is right. The Senate is not constitutionally empowered to do work the of executive. Keyemo should maintain his stand by not bowing to the wish of these thieves that called themselves honorable senators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by bigiyaro(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
it doesn't matter whether keyamo walks out or not, in lagos , the MC and jagaban's daughter are already in the selection committee, I don't need to tell you that it's jagaban's boys that will get
the job in Lagos, so las las na politicians go still control de tin.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Yebosola(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hemanwel:
Where are those who called out Saraki in the last administration?

Oh, you have suddenly lost your voices, huh?

Can u explain yourself? Don't wear Saraki in borrowed robe, all of them are rouges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by ezechi24(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
the cleaning of gutters and packing of wastes ?...is that not the job they are fighting for?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Olascodonk(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Keyamo my man I will always respect you.you are among the few Nigerian that will always say the truth no matter what no shaking baba the Lord is your strength he will see you through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Yebosola(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
. Ahhh. I should have known that! I didn't think of it along the corruption line. I was thinking of people wanting to get something reasonable for their loyal constituents.

Loyal constituents ke? U don't know these wolves in sheep's skin. What happened to their constituency allocation? they are so greedy they can take walking stick from a blind man, send them with a boil egg, since they cant eat it, they will lick the body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by wunaESQ(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lanretoye:
Lawmakers wey no sabi provisions of the law...
Custom dem hijack,police dem hijack,ministries dem hijack dem still wan hijack poor man business.
even Npower sef

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by timsucess(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Honestly I don't know We have such men in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by uchrikk(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mr. Keyamo, I wish that members of the committees will be like you. Your conscience is obviously clear, but sadly, the compromise will still occurr at a point in the process, irrespective of who the members of those committees are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Olascodonk(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
KEYAMO VERSUS NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

National Assembly: How come that a Federal Government programme expected to gulp N52billion is being shrouded in secrecy?

Hon. Minister Keyamo: It is not shrouded in secrecy. Representatives of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), youth groups and market women are all on the selection Committee.

National Assembly: We won't accept this from you. You should have privately submitted the program to us for vetting before taking certain steps. That would have enabled us have an input on how the programme should be implemented.

Hon. Minister Keyamo: No! Your powers under the constitution do not extend to that. You cannot control the program as to who gets what. That's the function of the executive arm of govt. Anything to the contrary will be tantamount to challenging the executive powers of Mr. President.

National Assembly: You're always speaking big grammar. Wetin! Okay, come let's go behind closed doors and conclude the meeting.

Hon. Minister Keyamo: No, sorry! I'm not ready to do anything in secret. You've already publicly questioned my actions. Let me also defend myself publicly.

National Assembly: You are disrespecting the authority of the National Assembly. Are you to tell us how to conduct the business of the National Assembly? We insist you come with us to the secret room.

Hon. Minister Keyamo: I'm sorry I won't go to any closed-door meeting with you. You have already raised some fundamental issues before the media. The media also needs to know how it is addressed. We are in a democracy.

National Assembly: Then you can leave our premises, if you are not ready to discuss in secret with us.

Hon. Minister Keyamo: Why are you asking me to leave? If we are truly fighting corruption, then all our actions should be open to public scrutiny.

National Assembly: What do you know about corruption? Are you to teach us about the war against corruption? Look, if you are not ready to go into a closed-door meeting with us, you can as well pack your things and leave.

Hon. Minister Keyamo: Yes, I'll rather uphold the provisions of the constitution and leave your premises, than have a secret collusion with you. Goodbye.

National Assembly: Really? You think you're smart, right? Okay, we shall see!

Hahaha! My people how una see this one? You castigate a man in public and the man wants to defend himself. But you suddenly say, no! His defense must be in secret. If you wanted a secret deal with him, why did you have to first impugn his capacity and integrity in public? Haba!

Copied

Be the Judge.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Let these rogues in the National Assembly know:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Femeto: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Corruption has eaten deep into our system.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Visits President Buhari In Aso Villa (Photo) / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.