Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,852 members, 7,859,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? (5202 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Who do u consider more wicked - someone who callously tortures a helpless maid simply because she can or someone who robs a store because he wants easy money?

Check out this my thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5964241/why-70-u.s-black-women

Someone who kills and sells people in parts because he wants to make money.

You realize this is childish right?
You really want to compare violent crimes by gender? You go lose!

1 Like

Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by cococandy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Of course there are always exceptions, but generally speaking such women tend to want to get rid of their husband much more more than men.

Popular culture does not evolve from beer parlor stats. They evolve from observation over decades and centuries. Wicked step mother, mother in-law, torturer madam, etc, did not evolve from beer parlor gist

Again you will be found on any thread saying that 70 % of first kids don’t belong to the husbands yarning away. Forgetting this your post grin

When that time comes, ask yourself how those 70% of marriages are still intact after the wives have been frolicking with other men. You guys tell yourselves stuff to massage your egos and deny reality

1 Like

Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by CanadaOrBust: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:

Exactly.

Memes aren’t scholarly articles

Oh yes, memes and popular culture evolve out of thin air. Only “scholarly articles” have some basis. Yeah, that’s it
Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by CanadaOrBust: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:

Someone who kills and sells people in parts because he wants to make money.

You realize this is childish right?
You really want to compare violent crimes by gender? You go lose!

I now see what the problem is.
What we are talking about is GRATUITOUS BASELESS WICKEDNESS. The type of callousness that allows a person to promptly file for divorce once they deem it the right thing to do, without wasting time considering how it might hurt others.
Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by CanadaOrBust: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:

Again you will be found on any thread saying that 70 % of first kids don’t belong to the husbands yarning away. Forgetting this your post grin

When that time comes, ask yourself how those 70% of marriages are still intact after the wives have been frolicking with other men. You guys tell yourselves stuff to massage your egos and deny reality

I never said nor do I remotely believe any such 70% nonsense. Not even 5%.

Let me also say that the most empathetic, bleeding heart people are also women
Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I now see what the problem is.
What we are talking about is GRATUITOUS BASELESS WICKEDNESS. The type of callousness that allows a person to promptly file for divorce once they deem it the right thing to do, without wasting time considering how it might hurt others.

CanadaOrBust:

I never said nor do I remotely believe any such 70% nonsense. Not even 5%.

Let me also say that the most empathetic, bleeding heart people are also women
CanadaOrBust:

Oh yes, memes and popular culture evolve out of thin air. Only “scholarly articles” have some basis. Yeah, that’s it
Okay whatever you say you’re correct. grin

I’ve told myself I won’t waste my time doing these NL back and forths anymore. I don’t know why I still come back to it once in a while.

You won’t convince me and I won’t convince you. No need spending my afternoon typing at you when it’s not penetrating.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by CanadaOrBust: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:

Okay whatever you say you’re correct. grin

I’ve told myself I won’t waste my time doing these NL back and forths anymore. I don’t know why I still come back to it once in a while.

You won’t convince me and I won’t convince you. No need spending my afternoon typing at you when it’s not penetrating.

I hear ya. Same here.
Well u come back to it once in a while because u find it fun.
Also u get to present your views and counter blatant lies that people would believe if you were not there to counter them cheesy
Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by Boss13: 3:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Unnerve:

So if really it is this bad for women after a divorce, why then are 80% of divorces filed by wives at the detriment of their standard of living?

Women act basically out of emotions and possibly do not understand the aftermath. I will encourage you to listen to Kevin Samuels on YouTube. You can watch all his shows and probably get more insight into this situation. Why I recommend his show is because many women call in with unrealistic desires regardless of their status and he gives them the real TRUTH or assessment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? by Hathor5(f): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This is akin to say, we are looking for an elephant, u are showing me the foot prints of the elephant while I am showing u the actual elephant. Divorce lawyers go to school for years to learn these things, u r not a divorce lawyer. There is something called stare decisis. There is something called case law. I am telling you what ACTUALLY happens, while u r trying to tell me what is supposed to happen.
Here is what usually happens:
1)Both spouses want custody of the children
2)Both spouses want to stay in the marital home
3) Whoever gets the children gets to stay in the marital home.
4) The wife almost always gets the children and therefore gets marital home.
5) The wife also gets child support payments and possibly alimony

THAT IS HOW IT WORKS IN REAL LIFE.

You’re welcome!

No, most men don't want to be the primary caretakers, not before and not after divorce unless you present me with an alternative reality of yours again. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Na Mumu Dey Go Boutique!!!!���Thrift Clothings At Giveaway Prices �� / Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) / Why Should Poor Couples Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.