Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (29969 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu by fx45(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
24SEVEN:
Every who is who .. lolz. Just imagine statement. Pray tell which of these people are relevant in any capacity and the influence they exude. Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo.
I think you should track back to the past few weeks. He is what he is... You can't take it away from him
Re: Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu by deepwater(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Divoc:
I can see frame of Orji Kalu and Ibrahim Babangida in the second to the picture...
True True na IBB boy

U made a mistake
He is not his boy
He is his father

Is step dad actually sells at a market in aba, he will be happy to tell u the truth.

If you doubt me, ask those that peeled melon (egusi) for his mom before gaining admission into Absu.

Don't be surprised, they are that strong
Have u asked about his wife before?? This should give u proper insight.
Re: Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu by kingjoe(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blessynokoro:
The signs are so clear. OUK2023
it may not be true.he was not cleared of the charges yet.The man is just very friendly and charistimatic.orji kalu is the type of person that will meet you today and to make your friendship stronger will come and sleep in your house the next week.he builds bridges.he will follow a Muslim to mosque .and squat on the floor.the next hour follow a Christian to church and kneel for prayers.all weather.
He has lived in the north,did business in south west and can mingle with everybody easily.when I was a yr 1 student he came and our sug president praised him.after Ayr was made a commissioner.just like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.