Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104399 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sanpipita(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
I feel for him, UK laws are different, being drunk isnt consent thats why people should try learn especially ones travelling out I can't believe he has been living there only to slack like this, hopefully he comes out unscathed
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gr8amechi: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Bro, it seems you really don't understand the finer points of a rape case. There is a matter of premeditated rape. A guy can get the lady drunk and claim that he was infact drunk as a skunk. He can repeatedly rock the lady under the cloak of drunkenness.

There are cases where the guy has laced a sex date drug with the ladies drink and has had his way. The lady the next day has no recollection of what happened. That too can happen. So I'd like you to understand the context I am coming from.

It is the finer points here like how many bottles did he take. How many did she take? Was he actually drunk or was he faking? A forensic investigator can recreate these circumstances and extrapolate concrete evidence here. Finer points here can get the man into a sticky situation.

But I also agree that you do have a point there too but things can swing the other way.

But what impedes the case here are other circumstances. A second act of sex plus still living with the guy for a period of 4months while the guy sheltered and took care of her. Moreover, the guy sponsored her visa trip from Nigeria and back and took her on a date and these things happened. Under these contexts, guy, the lady is aggrieved and wants a pound of flesh. These I pointed out in my previous submissions.

In all, this is simply a case of a relationship gone wrong. It's just an act no big deal. Go your way if things don't work out.

Don't mind some of these guys they are all just emotional without knowing what the law says about rape.

Now for housing her isn't even an excuse because she can make a case that the guy kept him in his house on account she doesn't report the case, so that can even out the guy in more problem for trying to obstruct justice, let's remember this rape happened in UK ooo

Their laws are not same as ours and being a black that guy is gone
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
And all these could have been staged for the benefit of trending.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
richie240:

Bros just pray dt village ppl no reason ur mata, cos when d oyibo gyes want to fry/free u, no one (apart from God) can stop them.

George Floyd DT u and I saw with our naked eyes being strangulated, oyibo say na "underlying heath conditions" killam.
Toh!
cool

Leave them.

They don't know that black is not always black according to the law, and 2+2 is not always 4.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
MoneyMindset:
but rape accusation is to far even though he wins the case his reputation have been soiled

God have mercy on men like you who think women are Angels.
Rape accusation is too far?
The woman that chopped off her husband's penis nko.
The girlfriend that reset her boyfriend's alarm causing him to go late to work and therefore received a query nko.
When you stop seeing women as angels you would be able to see clearly that women are quite capable of harming you.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Minemrys: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

I get all that. His lawyer could also claim she molested him because she brought the fuqin wine they got drunk on.
But now,I'm talking based on facts available to me, not a law court scenario. The babe has no case.

Anyways, enough of their troubles today. Make I face my front
ehen na, we all kn0w she has a sc0re to settle. I mean the court doesn't always follow logic. After all, people who kill people many times often stay out of jail with the perfect argument, and even those in the court kn0w the pers0n killed s0me0ne. But logically, we all kn0w the w0man is on to s0mething.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Minemrys:

ehen na, we all kn0w she has a sc0re to settle. I mean the court doesn't always follow logic. After all, people who kill people many times often stay out of jail with the perfect argument, and even those in the court kn0w the pers0n killed s0me0ne. But logically, we all kn0w the w0man is on to s0mething.

Lol..the law follows logic bro...but that logic is based on technicalities and what could be proven beyond reasonable doubt. That's why killers can sometimes go scot free.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gr8amechi: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

Don't let anybody fool you, the law is blind to gender , law deals with facts if not Fatoyinbo would be in prison by now

Many cases like this gets thrown out of court every damn day..

I don't pity the foolish guy tho, but fact remains fact

And admitting to a court of law that you are in a romantic relationship would be twisted to consensual agreement

Brother being in a relationship is not consent, get that fact.

Outside Nigeria marriage is not even consent talk more of being in relationship

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Mutaultope(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

That they both had sex when they were both drunk can actually land him in hot water. A smart lawyer can turn the matter on its head.

As it stands, the lady has scores she wants to settle with the man and she is willing to go any length to tarnish his image.

I have advised my fellow men to draft an agreement before engaging in fuckery.

...*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*
Due to the current and numerous allegations made by women, which include rape and many other sexual misconduct towards women, there is now an agreement to be signed before any poking "*action*".
Please print a Copy which can be used in the Court of Law .

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*......
I, __________________________, the undersigned Female Partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:-
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic. N(s).
3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love SEX and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.
*SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS* ___ *DAY OF* _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Hmmmmmmm ..... o pari !
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by angelfallz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Can you actually make a point without being abusive?

I didn't abuse you. I just spat out.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Poseidon000:

And I heard somewhere that this simping wack was among those advocating for the coza rape allegation be believed without evidence.

I have no sympathy for him, whether he's innocent or not. he's experiencing poetic justice he ironically nurtured. Infact, I wish he go to jail for this. that way; we'll have one less head count of the aberration of nature(SIMPs) making life a horrid experience for men.

So many nairalanders too, you see them jumping up and down for cases without evidence...Now Dr. Funmi is suffering the same fate other men he wrongly accused without evidence are facing. He is finished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gr8amechi: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

A tenable medical evaluation report must show sign of force especially bruise in the ladies private part, do you honestly think that lady showed any form of resistance
Rape doesn't need to be forceful, try and read up what consent is, most times we just assume things.

A girl can keep quiet and you are done with sex and she files for rape on the account that she didn't resist you because she feared you would kill her if she did

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Gerrard59(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Link to Sagamite's post pls

https://www.nairaland.com/sagamite/posts

A Nlder who literally studied how modern women are dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
angelfallz:

God have mercy on men like you who think women are Angels.
Rape accusation is too far?
The woman that chopped off her husband's penis nko.
The girlfriend that reset her boyfriend's alarm causing him to go late to work and therefore received a query nko.
When you stop seeing women as angels you would be able to see clearly that women are quite capable of harming you.
i never said anyone is an angel. With the way people are trowing rape cases arnd we wont knw the one to believe.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by itsme01: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gr8amechi:

Rape doesn't need to be forceful, try and read up what consent is, most times we just assume things.

A girl can keep quiet and you are done with sex and she files for rape on the account that she didn't resist you because she feared you would kill her if she did

You are right, coercion with fear and intimidation rules out the need for bruises and show of force

However such isn't applicable in this case
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gr8amechi:

Whether they are in romantic relationship or not, consent is different from what you guys sometimes see it, this is why I always pity guys who are quick to pick sides with rape accusers.

This same doctor has been running his mouth on twitter since but can't keep what he preaches.

The law gives ladies too much power and if you check what the law really says rape is you would be very scared or having sex with any lady because she can change it for you
Leave them o.
Its only a man DT refuses a lady sex dts free from rape allegations- and dt one sef na to a lesser degree. Didn't portifars wife accuse Joseph of rape in d bible?

For instance, if she initially consented to sex and when u (d man) are about- say 5mins - to climax, when ur cognitive ability is near zero and d 'beach' (just) whispers"No" into ur ears, and u don't stop immediately, ehn-ehn, d guy don buy market be dt!

We gyes nor sabi anything at all!
Sometimes if not for childbearing and fear of God, na olosho sure pass!
Mtchewww!

Gr8amechi:

Cest finis!
undecided
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richard16(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Don't you still get it? What if he was the one molested and the chick was trying to exonerate herself? You talk as if a drunk man can't be molested or has no rights!!!
I never said a drunk man can't be molested too, I don't know if this guy contacted a lawyer before making this statement, He wrote this in defence of the rape accusation and he made a mistake in admitting having sex with a drunk lady claiming he was drunk too! If this issue is to be brought to court that guy will not go Scot free, people are been jailed with any slightest attempt against women in abroad not to talk having sex and claiming you're under influence too...That girl can capitalise on that statement and get that guy jailed take it or leave it, you can aswell ask any lawyer you know!
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by grandstar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tallesty1:
They were both drunk sirWhich kain stupid law be that?

Two drunk people had sex and one is accused of rape? Is the law mad?

The guy too didn't consent to sex that night so she has no case.

Let them keep throwing rape accusations upandan and continue making it difficult for women in need of help to get help.

The doctor has been housing a guy for long but no issues, he housed a girl for 4 months.

Gave her food, access to internet etc and what he gets in the end is being labeled a rapist.

No wonder our men up there have been killing their women, especially those in the medical field.

I always tell men to be careful around anything that has tyre, engine or breasts.

It will definitely give you troubles.

I am a Jehovah's Witness

A brother of mine rented a 3 bedroom flat and his mum and sister-in-law were staying with him.

When the mum wanted to leave, the elders of the congregation discouraged his mum from leaving the apartment. They argued that if her son and his sister-in-law were alone in the house, anything immoral could happen. His mum had to stay until the sister-in-law got a place.

We should be wise (Read Proverbs 27:12). One of the problems of extremely close proximity is that unwanted or unexpected strong feelings for the other or each can develop and can lead to problems. They wouldn't have been involved if they weren't living together.

Anyone would feel they were married or living together even if they were just friends. Odikwa, too, too risky

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gr8amechi:

Whether they are in romantic relationship or not, consent is different from what you guys sometimes see it, this is why I always pity guys who are quick to pick sides with rape accusers.

This same doctor has been running his mouth on twitter since but can't keep what he preaches.

The law gives ladies too much power and if you check what the law really says rape is you would be very scared or having sex with any lady because she can change it for you
That part of the law should be reviewed because these ladies are going nut.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
sanpipita:
I feel for him, UK laws are different, being drunk isnt consent thats why people should try learn especially ones travelling out I can't believe he has been living there only to slack like this, hopefully he comes out unscathed
He has nothing to fear if they were both drunk.

It’s no brainer.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Minemrys: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Lol..the law follows logic bro...but that logic is based on technicalities and what could be proven beyond reasonable doubt. That's why killers can sometimes go scot free.
exactly what i am sayhng. It often times doesn't follow right or wr0ng the way it should be. Wr0ng can bec0me right as l0ng as the argument is good. That's why i dnt want to get involved in one. I'd rather an out of court settlement.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
You go make an now, one girl wey you date for your 18years old will just pop outta no where and accuse you of rape.

Person wey enter plane from naija go U.k, wetin she dey look for?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
That part of the law should be reviewed because these ladies are going nut.
seconded,when a woman accuses a man of rape,no one listens to the man. Worst case scenario when the judge is a female

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You go make an now, one girl wey you date for your 18years old will just pop outta no where and accuse you of rape.

Person wey enter plane from naija go U.k, wetin she dey look for?
them wan drag you down
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
angelfallz:

I didn't abuse you. I just spat out.

Don't spat out here. That's violating social distancing ethics
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by 12inchess: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Trust me in the western world, this guy will go to jail for rape. People that are already looking for how to throw successful black men in jail and term them irrational beasts. The guy is a learner. Saying that they were both drunk won't save him (even if it's true).

However, if we want to look at what is just and fair (not what the the law says) there was no rape here. The lady is just pained the guy didn't reciprocate what she wanted. Classic case of use and dump. But she was also freeloading in his house for 4 months which brings me to conclude that this guy is not sharp and doesn't yet know how things work over there. He should better go and beg her if he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail otherwise this immoral lady, yes I said it immoral lady will ruin is life. It's only an olosho that will be involved with other guys while staying in another man's house freeloading for rent and food then come back to claim rape after.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jornwhite: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
cococandy:
undecided

Sounds gross buh d bitter truth .. Every lady out there knows alcohol makes them tipsy & vulnerable. In most cases tipsiness triggers passion in women.
So why will a grown lady take alcohol with a guy in his room, when she is fully aware of the likely consequences.
cases likes these will only block ways for genuine cases.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by richie240: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Minemrys:

OJ Simpson comes to mind!

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adeoye2103:

Uk is not Nigeria lol so with all what he wrote he is at fault thank God u no b jugde

If she decides to file a case to Uk where the Dr resides, he is finished,.....

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ThinkFreely: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
MoneyMindset:
seconded,when a woman accuses a man of rape,no one listens to the man. Worst case scenario when the judge is a female
The fallacy of appealing to emotions is immediately committed. Logic no longer has a role there anymore.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never Trust A BITCH!!!, ... It Never Ends Well.

I had a similar experience. Bitch almost claimed my house. Never allow a bitch into your house.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by danzyworld1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.

have you ever been drunk in 2 before? cause ladies want sex desperately when they are tipsy an high.
why do you address the man alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.