Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background (1256 Views)

Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
‘With the king’s presence, there is a home.
Do not worry. Good fortune.’

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Thepsyhiccensor: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises with a psalm

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
All kings are gods on Earth
Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Home > KJV

King James Version

10 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to prove him with hard questions.

2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.

3 And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not.

4 And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built,

5 And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cupbearers, and his ascent by which he went up unto the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her.

6 And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom.

7 Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.

8 Happy are thy men, happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and that hear thy wisdom.

9 Blessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the Lord loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.

10 And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

11 And the navy also of Hiram, that brought gold from Ophir, brought in from Ophir great plenty of almug trees, and precious stones.

12 And the king made of the almug trees pillars for the house of the Lord, and for the king's house, harps also and psalteries for singers: there came no such almug trees, nor were seen unto this day.

13 And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Lesriosdefrance: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
The Pope is an absolute monarch answerable to no human authority and he selects the U.S President as well as other nations under his rule.

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
All kings are gods on the Earth and by gods I am referring to sorvereign judges, having power over life and death of their people and answerable to no earthly authority. Popes once bowed to Christian kings and not the other way around.

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Eecvahq(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Absolutely true.

1 Like

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
I thank Nigerians for helping me see the divinity of monarchs. With helping me become color blind and to say overall my experience with Nigerians has been a positive one!
Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
It is a crime to disrespect royalty.
Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 2:41am On May 29, 2023
My royal family were scattered from Judea to Gual France Germany England Scotland then America. Just the same as we were scattered from Chaldea into Egypt then to the Promised Judea, enslaved in Egypt, returned to Judea, enslaved in Babylon, and returned to Judea. I have evidence written and scientific probing we are Yah's chosen people and bloodline of Jesus who was the last king in Judea The entire belief in the Messiah is about the return of the King. Yet Clovis a descendant of Jesus became a king of kings under Western Rome the New Constantine, so we have in our bloodline dominion over other kings.. After the Merovingian rise again over the Western World then peace remain for a 1,000 years.

Genesis 18 is about the king of kings as all kings are Gods on the earth. All kings have the judgement power of life and death over their people in their realm. A written decree from a king carries blessings or cursings. The spoken words of a king can give life or death. A true king has Enlil and must be of royal blood to undergo. Any man who hasn't undergone Enlil is just a man on a throne not a king. To be king is no joke it is a very serious matter. Only God chooses kings! Only God chooses who will be a member of a royal bloodline and God protects all royal bloodlines especially those of His chosen people.

Daniel 4:17
King James Version
17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 11:04am On May 29, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background by Richwallet: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2023
The law of inheritance favors the male.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Really Scared When I Read This Message, Could This Be Real??! / My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! / I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.