Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling (16052 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Anambra To Punish Teachers Flogging Pupils For Speaking Igbo / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Everything about our government is "To"

To do this
To do that

Frausters

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by TheMainMan: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:
Instead of radios, why not provide the necessary facilities in the school premises to enable pupils resume. Hand sanitisers, liquid soap, water tanks, fumigate the school premises, purchase face masks for both pupils and teachers etc...

I wonder how these politicians reason.
they are looking for another way to embezzle billions.
Very soon we will hear , ' 10 billion naira used to purchase 1000 radios for students.'

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by wunaESQ(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:
Instead of radios, why not provide the necessary facilities in the school premises to enable pupils resume. Hand sanitisers, liquid soap, water tanks, fumigate the school premises, purchase face masks for both pupils and teachers etc...

well said.. Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by inspayard(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
I must say this is a great fuckery.Who the hell gives students transistor radios? We are not in the nineties for crying out loud! A smart tab loaded with textbooks and educational apps will help the students immensely.What do they want the students to listen to? Radio Lagos?
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by litaninja(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Radio sets
Thats what a mega city could come up with...wow.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by COdeGenesis: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:

In this covid 19 period. How will they use it biko?
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Andrew13: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by GemUnique(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
“So far, the children have been responding to their teachers on Whatsapp.

Is the state govt tryna take credit of private schs teaching their pupils over WhatsApp?
Abi I'm the only one who is yet to see public schools having WhatsApp class??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maple51:
I think this is a good development though. The radio system works well especially in the north.

In other news, learn web development with WP in 3 days and get a free custom website from me!

See my signature for registration!
Carry your backward thinking dey go. People dey live life forward you dey talk upandown... You go tell me if Lagos or d South West or South South na North
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by afecgivers: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
What about those wey no get light.. They should add solar systems. Make I see how dey collect school fees.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by sportsB1osphere: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
FELLOW GAMBLER'S FOOD DON LAND
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Perfecttouchade: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Something visual should av been better , that way, the children will av an audio/visual learning which is best

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
How many Billions of Naira were spent to buy the radios?

Asking for a friend
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Stillthebest: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:

Even if the govt provides all these, thinking about the attitudinal approach of Nigerians to things, the lackadaisical thinking of many untrained, unworthy teachers, the children or the illiterates and even the literates who don't think covid-19 exists, the mushroom schools, the 'legbemole' classrooms and undisciplined stereotypical nature of people like Mrs Kosijo in my street who's a teacher but thinks Corona doesn't exist, would u allow your child to resume school in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by DropsMic(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Lilgabby(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
They forgot to put the price. Bunch of crazy clowns. Nigeria is a nightmare I swear! We all need to wake up. We've been brainwashed, charmed by this evil people. Nigeria is a nightmare cry cry cry
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by GemUnique(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin
Is it going to be one station oriented radio
Beat FM should also do well for the kids, kindly add hands free devices
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by SirWarlock: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:

it's not that simple. It's not news that things just don't work in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Onyekachi419(f): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
datola:
Hmm...

Radio? As in like:

exactly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by MozB: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
My country is still very backwards. Even if it imose tablets, or a mini pc is better than a radio. I mean what will kids use radios for? Na wa o. Who d even suggest all these mumu ideas give them?
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by MadeINchenzen2: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
BadRadio will like this cheesy
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by ojaylat: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolseas:

It will even cost less n give chance to loot more

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by SirWarlock: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Stillthebest:

Even if the govt provides all these, thinking about the attitudinal approach of Nigerians to things, the lackadaisical thinking of many untrained, unworthy teachers, the children or the illiterates and even the literates who don't think covid-19 exists, the mushroom schools, the 'legbemole' classrooms and undisciplined stereotypical nature of people like Mrs Kosijo in my street who's a teacher but thinks Corona doesn't exist, would u allow your child to resume school in Lagos?
Thank you cheesy. Let's start with the fact that both students and teachers don't believe in covid first grin or think it's not a serious matter grin. I mean some organizations don't even bother with sanitizing people again, talk more of schools sad.
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Elvis2kay: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Where are the slaves to call for celebrations
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by doggedfighter(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Where are we going? embarassed
Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by yaki84: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Hmmmn.
Those CASTIGATING this should know the covid-19 situation in Lagos. Even if he opened school and provide the kits as some opined, no parent will allow Their wards to resume. The situation is different in Lagos. Reason deeply before you castigate.
Some students don't even understand what they are taught in class na the one where dem dey hear for radio by unknown person dem wan sabi?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by Adewale94(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
E be something

I'm introducing the best bank ever to you today,,vbank(Vfd mfb)..We run zero acct,,free transfer to all banks, zero monthly charges and amazing interest on any amount you save with us monthly...
Download our app from play store " V by vfd"
Click create acct and proceed with your necessary details.. Make sure your date of birth is correct with the used while registering your bvn,,choose open with existing bank acct and the rest is easy..
Please Don't forget to use WEVVU( in Capital) as the referral ID..once you're done with registration,, I'll give you a call myself and add you to my WhatsApp group chat in case you need any information or questions..
Start saving with us and don't let all those thieves remove all your little money on top stamp post..
You can chat me up on WhatsApp if you've any question I'll be glad to answer them all
08124206807 (WhatsApp only)
Call::08147043491

Re: Lagos To Give 10,000 Radio Sets To Pupils For Homeschooling by blowjohn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlackSpanner:
How can you use radio to teach mathematics? Topics like Simultaneous equations, Statistics, Binary numbers. Just to mention a few grin grin

5g radio grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year Students (bowen) Being Punished By Kneeling Down In The Sun!(pics) / Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] / OAU Is Not Joining ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.